Thread: So Rayne is going to be living the AMERICAN DREAM

Hybrid View

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default So Rayne is going to be living the AMERICAN DREAM

Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

(For anyone who didn't catch the humour, it's funny because Rayne hates America!)
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Rayne what if they profile you and they find your racism against America so blindingly obviously placed on pro-America Pokemon forums and they arrest you on the plane and you get done for terrorism?

one way or another he's probably going to get cavity searched

Maybe we should write a warning letter to America. A warning letter that's obviously just a few teenagers having a laugh would probably be enough to warrant a cavity search.

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

rayne will be cavity searched, but not by any authorities

your welcome

only thing ive learned from this thread is that at least a few of you fantasise about my cavity being searched

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

when are you heading here anyways
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

first or second week of august

i have more facial hair than you do and it grows ten times as fast

is good for you

Quote Originally Posted by interim name View Post
    rayne are you going to EXPERIMENT in america?