Thread: My BW2 Stall Team

Default My BW2 Stall Team

For all your pokenewbs, ill show you how its done.

Adama: "You would rather that we run?"
    Roslin: "Yes! Absolutely! That is the only sane thing to do here - exactly that, run. We leave this solar system and never look back."
    Adama: "You can run if you'd like. This ship will stand and it will fight."
    Roslin: "I'm going to be straight with you here. The human race is about to be wiped out. We have fifty thousand people left and that's it. Now, if we are even going to survive as a species, then we need to get the hell out of here and we need to start having babies!"

The only sane thing to do here is run

At Glance

A pretty good stall team I have going, its been having some pretty good success on showdown, which of course means nothing because the ladder is wack. A lot of people said stall isn't possible in BW2; well I went out and tried to prove them wrong. Overall itís pretty solid, a lot of odd holes probably need to be patched, so I am always appreciative of any advice, help, of tweaking of sets, just don't tell me to strap on an offensive mon for shits and giggles though.

I would like to thank Harsha and Pillsburydoughboy for helping me out with this team; both were very instrumental to building it. Itís a rather unique team but I did steal the general mold from Porii Samesí DW stall team once I got Amoonguss on the team.

Forgive my spelling and grammar too, I am terrible, but I did review this a bunch of times though to limit errors.

The theme is Battle Star Galactica, one of my favorite TV shows next to adventure time. Note there are some spoilers here so be wary. I went hard core on the pictures and quotes because I have no life and wanted it to look pretty. The more pretty it looks the better rates it gets right Any fan boys can help with quotes you think might be better. Anyway unto the team.

Team Building
    [HIDE=Team Building]

Blissey and Forretress are staples to all my stall teams, the usual spinning and hazards department, so I started there. First thing I noticed about the new BW2 metagame was the stench of Thundurus everywhere, I soon came to realize that it was the specs sets that could really give me issue, as without serious special defense investment, Blissey could be outright 2HKOed with hazard support, so I opted for Chansey which could easily take those hits and still have reasonable physical bulk.

Doughboy convinced me to give Cofagrigus a go, so at this point I was like sure wynaut.

Skarmory was a natural partner for Cofag; they generally were able to take on whatever pokemon annoyed either of them.

From here I popped in a Reunicles counter, Jirachi seemed to work, and then pokemon to check stuff, I think it was choice band Terrakion.

I played literally one battle with my team like this, soon realizing I had a huge Keldeo weakness. Outright Amoonguss was an easy slap on. To keep my check and a Reunicles counter and checker, Scizor worked fine in Terrakion's place.

The team like that had a good run, I really liked how the team was working together at this point, but I noticed quite often that Cofagrigus was easily the weakest link. Ideally Jellicent would be a better replacement for it to spin block, but considering all the physical threats around, Slowbro seemed better. Slowbro also adds a critical fire resist.[/HIDE]

The Fleet

President Laura Roslin

"No. Not now. Not ever. Do you hear me? I will use every cannon, every bomb, every bullet, every weapon I have down to my own eye teeth to end you! I swear it! I'm coming for all of you!"
    @
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 116 HP / 252 Def / 140 SDef
    Calm Nature
    IVs: 0 Atk
    - Stealth Rock
    - Softboiled
    - Seismic Toss
    - Toxic

Why this pokemon:
    Chansey is an amazing special wall, no the best special wall in the game (although Im not sure if soul dew Latias now steals the title). I usually run a Blissey on all my stall teams, and only Chansey for rain stall, but due to Thundurus and the rising useage of Tornadus and rain teams in general, I had to have a more beefy special wall. Also, I soon learned that a lot of special threats also carry superpower, Chansey can actually take these superpowers, without much physical investment at all, rather well. Finally Chansey is an amazing status absorber to stop silly things like defensive politoed, and can set up stealth rock rather reliably.

Moves:
    -Stealth Rock: Chansey can get rocks up almost all the time. Although I do I have other pokemon that can set up it on this team, Chansey's ability to set it up on the ever present politoed lead and in front of Starmie's face just as it spins them away makes it invaluable.
    -Softboiled: Once I decided on stealth rock, the rest of the moveset was pretty much already decided honestly. I can't run wish because that also requires protect, and Chansey needs seismic toss and toxic. Never the less softboiled has its merits of wish because of immediate recovery, so I need not worry about sandstorm or status damage.
    -Toxic: Pretty much a required move on Chansey or Blissey if I ever hope to take down Volcarona and other special attackers. Toxic can also cripple any switch ins to Blissey outside of steel types and Gliscor. I couldn't imagine not using it honestly.
    -Seismic Toss: Again, a move Chansey needs. Seismic toss is very useful for taking out Heatran, or just taking away 100 HP per hit for things that like to come in on Chansey like Scizor and Terrakion, wearing them down. It can pretty good synergy with toxic, seismic toss for steels, toxic for everything else.

Evs, Ivs, Nature, and Item:
    Evolite is the required item on Chansey to boost the defenses. The current ev spread is designed to take 2 psyshocks from Specs-Latios. I do realize that with rocks up it gets a chance to 2HKO it anyway, but the range of the attack is from like 33%-49% because of her high HP, so I still survive most of the time. I like the current spread anyway because it takes attacks from both sides rather well, unless its nasty plot Thundurus can't really bother me and the defenses allow Chansey to take around 50% from most superpowers on special attackers. 0 ivs reduces confusion damage, which actually happens quite a bit because of Hurricane abuse.

Possible Changes:
    As I said aromatherapy or wish can be done, but stealth rock is far more important. I am also looking into other spreads to try out, the current one works fine as is, but any changes I will look into as long as they are reasoned out. For example Im not going to run a full defensive spread because "dude it has the defenses of Swampert then lol."

Admiral William Adama

"Sometimes, you have to roll a hard six."

@
    Trait: Regenerator
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
    Bold Nature
    - Scald
    - Ice Beam
    - Psychic
    - Slack Off

Why this pokemon:
    Slowbro is an amazingly defensive pokemon, taking hits from almost every physical attacker outside of Breloom. Regenerator makes it even better as it isn't easily worn down by hazards and damage. Slowbro is also an amazing counter against Conkeldurr and Cloyster, Slowbro can also defend off against any Terrakion after a bit of prior damage. Slowbros fighting resist is critical from this team, it's fire resistance also eases this teams triple fire weakness. Overall slowbro acts as a secondary physical wall and tank that can hit back too, to help out against Skamory's weaknesses and prevent it from being overloaded, and a tank to take out pokemon when I need it to.

Moves:
    -Scald: An needed stab move, the chance of burning makes the power drop from surf worth it. There is nothing more satisfying than burning a Breloom or Ferrothorn on a switch in.
    -Psychic: Psychic is again a needed stab move for Cloyster, Conkeldurr, and Terrakion, also its just a great move to throw around if I don't need to burn anything with because of its relatively high base power and despite conventional wisdom, good coverage.
    -Ice Beam: Ice beam allows slowbro to outright 1HKO Salamence, Dragonite, and Gliscor with rock damage, Slowbro can take boosted outrages too because of it's high defense. Ice beam is again a great move to hit switch-ins like Tornadus and Latios.
    -Slack Off: One of Slowbro's more rarely used moves, but it is still very important health up damage since sometimes regenerator isn't enough. Often times I use it vs haxrachi or if something like Conkeldurr gets a crit and I need that HP.

The spread gives slowbro maixmum physical bulk so it can take almost any hit outside of +2 outrage from Haxorus or Breloom bullet seeds of course. Leftovers gives slowbro survivability and extra recovery. 0 attack to lower foul play damage.

Possible Changes:
    Psyshock does more damage to Terrakion in the sand, but losing to Conkeldurr and Cloyster isn't worth it. Flamethrower can hit Scizor on the switch, but Skarm can handle Scizor. A more specially defensive set may be possible to take fire blasts better if need be, but Slowbro is already on the knifes edge on taking terrakion's stone edges after rocks. Jellicent may be a worthwhile spin blocker here, but its not really worth the loss of physical utility.

Sharon "Athena" Agathon

"I have to prove [I'm a person] every day. Let me tell you something, Helo. My people may die. My entire race may be wiped out. But this Cylon will keep her word, even if it means she's the last Cylon left in the universe. Can a human being do that?"
    @
    Trait: Sturdy
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
    Impish Nature
    - Spikes
    - Whirlwind
    - Brave Bird
    - Roost

Why this pokemon:
    Skarmory is the premier physical wall in the game, it also provides for the "Skarm-Bliss" core, although thatís long past its lime light as you can see with this team's 3.5 physically defensive pokemon. Skarmory still is an excellent wall for the Landorus brothers, any physical Tornadus, takes outrages like its no bodies business. Skarm is also my key Scizor wall, wearing it down with someones rocks after 9 or so u-turns or sacrificing itself against swords dance scizor after a superpower or two. Skarmory also sets up spikes rather easily because of its monster defense. Finally skarm is an excellent check to many threats do to sturdy, which allows me to whirlwind a threat out at 1 HP or kill it with brave bird.

Moves:
    -Spikes: A needed move on Skarmory as it gets plenty of turns of set up, helping me stall.
    -Brave Bird: A needed stab move, the damage is worth any recoil, brave bird also lets me kill of Scizors and more importantly, Venusaur with sturdy, and starmie on the switch in.
    -Whirlwind: Again a pretty standard move, needed to phase out theats and aid in spikes damage.
    -Roost: Heals, can be a bit annoying when you go first against a fighting type, but its still the main healing move I wouldn't give up.

The evs are all pumped into defense to take physical hits better. Ive given up trying to speed creap other Skarms, because Forretress can't ever be beat by them because of pain split. The extra bulk actually helps a lot. Leftovers I feel is a better item because magnezone is rather uncommon is BW2, and its not like it matters because Haxorus breaks through Skarm too with aqua tail. Instead I bait dragons to outrage on Slowbro and go to Forretress and kill them, or sack Slowbro or Amoonguss, either works.

Possible Changes:
    A more specially defensive spread could be used, but the only special hits I may take are shadow ball on Gengar ad dragon pulse on Latias, Skarm takes both fairly well. Rocks are something I am seriously considering on Skarm with spikes instead on Forretress, since Forretress often gets more time to set up on... other set up pokemon. Rocks are icky on Skarm though. I am also thinking about Glisor > Skarm to better deal with Scizor and stall breakers, but I lose a critical phaser and set up pokemon.

Colonel Saul Tigh

"Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We're evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go."
    @
    Trait: Technician
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SDef
    Adamant Nature
    - Bullet Punch
    - Superpower
    - Bug Bite
    - Pursuit

Why this pokemon:
    Scizor is a great pokemon to do 2 things, check / counter Reunicles and Latios and check everything else. Latios can really screw over this team if played right, so Scizor really helps me out. Stealth rock is often critical for Scizor to get finishing KOs on like everything so that is why I have 2 rock pokemon. Scizor also adds a nice offensive touch to this team which allows me to finish things off that without it I would have no chance against.

Moves:
    -Bullet Punch: A critical stab move that allows me to check like everything.
    -Superpower: a good strong move that hits everything hard, is an excellent move to finish off Ferrothorn and to hit off against Fighting types like Keldeo or Conkeldurr on the switch in. It also can hurt magnezone and opposing Scizor. All in all a very powerful move to throw around and if need by kill stuff with that may resist bug bite.
    -Bug Bite: An odd move admittedly on Scizor, almost any team would opt for u-turn for the momentum, the fact is though, this team almost has no momentum, what am I going to do set up another layer of hazards? Bug bite is much more useful for its raw power, few people realize that bug bite comes roaring in at 135 base power, stronger than superpower. At first I used it because I was sick of Reunicles just recovering the damage after a u-turn, but soon realized that with it Scizor has a good chance to outright 2HKO most Jirachis and Forretresses, the ability to harm calm mind Jirachi is a big boost.
    -Pursuit: Mainly used for Latios to get if off the field and out of my hair, it also can get Latias to since they rarely have HP fire, an if they do, Chansey straight up counters. I am terrible at prediction, so I usually will sack / scout to see it's set first, Scizor can always come in and kill after its locked into something stupid outside of HP fire.

The evs maximize the attack first to hit stuff as hard as I can, then the defenses to take some special hits. 248 HP insures I can come into the field 9 times with stealth rock only. Choice band gives it the attack boost it needs to kill stuff.

Possible Changes:
    A bulky swords dance set definitely has more survivability, but in my experience in the past it lacks the offenses to really check things, and I need the straight up power for quite a few threats. That set can't trap Latios either. A more specially defensive set can be played around with like 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD Adamant, but I occasionally need to take physical hits like Landorus's earthquake and Latios's psyshock.

"Chief" Galen Tyrol

"We'll sleep when we're dead, c'mon!"
    @
    EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 SAtk
    Relaxed Nature
    IVs: 2 Spd
    - Pain Split
    - Rapid Spin
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Stealth Rock

Why this pokemon:

Forretress has been a vital member of every team I have made for months, BW2 is no different. With pain split Forretress is the most reliable rapid spinner outside of Tentacruel in the rain. Unlike Tentacruel, Forretress can actually help a team by taking a hit and setting up a good hazards and hit back. Forretress is a very crucial member of this team defensively because it can come in on outrage locked dragons and kill them off with HP ice. Rapid spinning and killing dragons in a pinch may seem like a short list, but it is exactly what this team needs.

Moves:
    -Pain Split: Pain split may seem like an odd recovery move, but it is all Forretress needs. With this move Forrtress can just come in on Ferrothorn and Skarm and get rid of hazards with no fear what so ever. Once its HP gets low, Forry can just recover it all back up and proceed to just sit there and spin its heart's content out. Do not tempt me because that is exactly what I will do, Forretress has more PP than you, I will PP stall your Skarm or Forry out. It can also be useful for crippling pokemon once at 1HP due to sturdy, which is cool.
    -HP Ice: A special attack outside of volt switch may seem wierd, but trust me its much more useful than shitty gyroball. HP ice can just straight up kill most dragons locked into outrage, also it can beat Landorus and Gliscor. A very useful attack, I would not consider dumping.
    -Rapid Spin: To get rid of hazards, uh thatís it, but I need it.
    -Stealth Rock: An additional rock user is never bad in my experience to wear things down and do damage to flying types. It can really infuriate some players when they see you have 2 rock users, which just overloads their spinner. Some times I lead with Forry vs hyper offensive teams because I can get rocks up easily because Forretress has sturdy.

First off I have 56 special attack evs to kill off stuff, I think it garantees a 2HKO vs Gliscor, but I am not sure, whatever it exactly kills, it works great for everything else. 248 evs lower hazard damage and leech seed damage. The rest of the evs are pumped into defense to take physical hits. Leftovers for survivability, I need this item to help out if Ferrothorn wants to attempt to leech seed stall. Relaxed and minimum speed evs (2 to keep 70 power on HP ice) allow me to outslow Ferrothorn sometimes for some odd reason, which is useful, I have no idea why people use speed evs on Ferrothorn, but I plan to take advantage of it. Also, silly as it may seem, I don't want to decrease rapid spin's power either, ive had games one and lost by the tiniest amount of HP points.

Possible Changes:
    I don't think I am going to run any special defense evs because this new Landorus-T comes already close to a 3HKO on Forry, the only special hit I ever find myself taking is volt switch, which this takes fine. There are a lot of other moves I can use over rocks, gyroball for Gengar and Terrakion, volt switch for Gyarados, earthquake for Heatran, toxic spikes for nothing, a bunch of options. One I am seriously considering though is spikes > rocks with the reverse on Skarm since Forry again can set up more easily.

Kara "Starbuck" Thrace

Adama: "Morning Starbuck. What do you hear?"
    Starbuck: "Nothin' but the rain, sir."
    Adama: "Grab your gun and bring the cat in."
    Starbuck: "Boom boom boom."
    @
    EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 28 SAtk / 148 SDef / 4 Spd
    Calm Nature
    - Spore
    - Giga Drain
    - Clear Smog
    - Sludge Bomb

Why this pokemon:
    Amoonguss plain am simple is my Breloom and Keldeo answer. Amoongus can take out Breloom after I sleep fodder something, and Keldeo can't get through Amoongus without some serious luck, and by then it can be picked off by Scizor. Amoonguss is also a nice answer to Rotom-W because of regenerator. Spore allows Amoongus to cripple one pokemon, which is pretty amazing and helps me out a lot. Amoongus is also a great pivot vs volt switch Thundurus, making them think twice about volt switch and use HP ice, which is when I recover health on Chansey. Amoongus is also a shanky check to Sableye, Mew and Jellicent as it can poison them and then gigadrain until it dies or at low health.

Moves:
    -Spore: Putting something to sleep 100% of the time is pretty kick ass. Crippling a pokemon, even if sleep fodder still forces switches and cripples an opposing pokemon. Those pokemon are often easy targets to set up hazards on or heal as people will often attempt to try to wake their pokemon up.
    -Giga Drain: An needed stab move that also heal at the same time, very useful against Keldeo and random stall breakers, nabbing some HP from other things on the switch is never bad.
    -Clear Smog: While not the most useful move overall, its critical for taking on calm mind Keldeo, it can also be helpful vs Conkeldurr, Thundurus, and Scrafty.
    -Sludge Bomb: Outright this 1HKOs Breloom with life orb, avoiding any clear smog shenanigans. 30% chance to poison threats it never a bad thing either, I do have to be a bit careful vs things like Latias and Volcarona though. Sludge bomb in general is a pretty strong stab attack to throw around that has a nice poison chance as a neutral sludge bomb has the same power as a super effective HP ice.

The evs are kinda complex I will admit. First of 80 defense evs insure I don't set 2HKOed by 4 bullet seeds, with stealth rock, in the sand, which is probably the best I can ask for. 28 special attack evs insure that Amoongus will be able to break Keldeos substitutes at +1 special defense with giga drain. One speed point gives me the jump on opposing Slowbro and Amoonguss. Finally the rest of the investment is pumped into special defense to lower the strenghth of Keldeo's hydropump. Black sludge helps out vs trick Rotom-W, I don't really care about it tricking outside of that because Amoonguss is the only one with any business switching in, and black sludge kills of Rotom-W rather quickly anyway. 0 attack to lower foul play damage.

Possible Changes: Hidden power ice over sludge bomb, thatís about it, I like sludge bomb to much though.

Major Threats

[HIDE=Major Threats (note very large because of Pictures and lengthy quotes)]

I actually deal with most threats quite well actually, a few slip through, overall generally strategies give me more of a problem than pokemon, like spikes stacking + spin blocking for example.

Number One / John Cavil

"I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays! I want to hear X-rays! And I - I want to - I want to smell dark matter! Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can't even express these things properly because I have - I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid limiting spoken language! But I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws; and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I'm a machine, and I can know much more. I can experience so much more. But I'm trapped in this absurd body. And why?! Because my five creators thought that "God" wanted it that way."
    Nasty Plot-Thundurus-T

Thundurus-T actually has a pretty good shot at outright sweeping me. But, even with life orb Amoonguss actually has a good 90% chance to take a +2 HP ice if rocks aren't up, and that is if it has life orb to, lum berry is the flavor of the month. Chansey can take one focus blast barring misses meaning it can seismic toss damage it, that plus rock damage, and scaring it out with Scizor at low health should be enough to deal with it in theory. To be honest I haven't seen many of these things because people seem to enjoy all the other sets for hurting more offensive teams.

Number Two / Leoben Conoy

What is the most basic article of faith? This is not all that we are. The difference between you and me is, I know what that means and you don't. I know that I'm more than this body, more than this consciousness. A part of me swims in the stream. But in truth, I'm standing on the shore. The current never takes me downstream.
    Passive Weather Damage
    / /

Alone these are rarely real threats to the team, however with the proper support their weather can be a headache. Chansey is extremely prone to passive damage, and as my main special wall, an can't really lose her. Most of the time I can ease pressure on her through Scizor and Amoongus, but there are some threats like, nasty plot Celebi for example, which I need Chansey. Again most of the time I am ok since sand teams carry few special types, and as long as Chansey is not overloaded, its fine, so its not worth Blissey over Chansey.

Number Three / D'Anna Biers

And then what? What would you do if we really just left you here? You'd live out your lives in peace and never trouble yourselves with thoughts of us again? Or would you raise your children with stories of the Cylon, the mechanical slaves who once did your bidding, only to turn against you? Killers who committed genocide against your race, the occupiers of this city until we just ran away? Would you tell them to tell the story to their children, and to their children's children, and nurse a dream of vengeance down through the years so that one day they could just go out into the stars and hunt the Cylon once more?
    Sun Teams
    /

Because of their rarity, they are not the biggest problem. The new sub-split Ninetails can really do a number to Chansey, although it can't stay in forever as I just switch to Slowbro - Chansey until it runs out of PP (88 turns or 12 subs), at the loss though of a poisoned Slowbro. Venusaur is a different story as I can't counter it at all because of gigadrain, it just heals back any HP lost. I often have to check it with skarmory as it growths up, and then 1HKO with brave bird, this only works without rocks, luckily most sun teams lack stealth rock and/or I can still spin them away. With hazard damage and life orb, Scizor can also check Venusaur. 2 rather shanky checks but at the moment, sun isn't my biggest concern.

Number Four / Simon O'Neill

A less imspirational cylon lol, no good quotes. if you can find one that would be great
    Spin Blocking
    / /

I'll discuss Jellicent's and Sableye's ability to break stall later on, but whats more deadly that breaking stall for me, is a well played semistall team. For example, a hazard stacking Doexys-D or Ferrothor can come in, set up hazards like a wild man, and when I roll Forretress, they just come in with one of these. Gengar is a bit of a less issue because of Scizor trapping it or outright beating it, Sableye and Jellicent though, can easily recover off damage and stick around.

Number Five / Aaron Doral

"True, but parents have to die. It's the only way children can come into their own."
    Salamence with Dracometeor

Regular Salamence with plain old fire blast can't get through Slowbro, but a more mixed version can easily make me cry as dracometeor KOs Slowbro and with a good enough prediction, any pokemon on my team. If it locks itself into outrage I can beat it, I can also check with Scizor, still a pain though. Luckily right now, everyone is infatuated with dragon dance + outrage + moxie.

Number Six / Caprica Six

"Are you alive?"
    Calm Mind Jirachi

Calm mind Jirachi may be the biggest threat to my team because its more common. Calm mind Jirachi can come in on almost all of my pokemon without much of a problem at all, and boost up and just sweep me. Bug bite does ease the issue, but Scizor can only take 2 or 3 hits from Jirachi before its gone. I can try to sleep it then whirlwind it out, but they see that coming from a mile away.

Number Eight / Sharon

"Don't worry. We'll find them."
    Stall Breakers
    / /

Each one of these is a major headache. Overall I try to beat them the same though, Amoongus can come in and hope to poison them with sludge bomb and then wear away health with gigadrain. Scizor can kill of a weakened Mew and Scizor can hope to do some damage to Sableye and Jellicent praying for wisp miss. Finally if I really want to annoy, I can endlessly switch between Slowbro and Amoonguss. Overall though, I usually just lose to though, they are stall breakers after all. All of them are getting more uncommon to with stall being rarer ironically. Sableye and Jellicent really make me cosider toxic spikes on this team, but ive run it in the past, and overall I can't get both layers up, or at all, and its generally useless outside of them.

Cylon Centurion

"By your command."
    Other Threats

A bunch of random shit can always break through me, if not outright beat me, nasty plot lucario, Kingdra, chesto rest Volcarona for example. Just the other day I was swept by bulk up Tornadus with heat wave for Christs sake. A minor threat I have is Lucario with crunch, but slowbro can take a +two crunch ad cripple with scald, scizor can revenge with bullet punch. They are not used enough for me to worry about though, so I just accept a loss and move on. Hilariously a bunch of old school stall threats like Suicune and sub Zapdos can easily beat me but no one uses those at all. Chansey does help me agaist mixed attackers though.
    [/HIDE]

Exportable

For you creaps who want to use my team.
    [HIDE=Exportable Team]
    Roslin (Chansey) @ Eviolite
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 116 HP / 252 Def / 140 SDef
    Calm Nature
    - Softboiled
    - Toxic
    - Stealth Rock
    - Seismic Toss
    Adama (Slowbro) @ Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
    Bold Nature
    - Slack Off
    - Scald
    - Psychic
    - Ice Beam
    Athena (Skarmory) @ Leftovers
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
    Impish Nature
    - Brave Bird
    - Roost
    - Spikes
    - Whirlwind
    Tigh (Scizor) @ Choice Band
    Trait: Technician
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SDef
    Adamant Nature
    - Superpower
    - Bullet Punch
    - Pursuit
    - Bug Bite
    Chief (Forretress) @ Leftovers
    EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 SAtk
    Relaxed Nature
    IVs: 2 Spd
    - Pain Split
    - Stealth Rock
    - Rapid Spin
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    Starbuck (Amoonguss) @ Black Sludge
    EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 28 SAtk / 148 SDef / 4 Spd
    Calm Nature
    - Clear Smog
    - Giga Drain
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Spore
    [/HIDE]

Changes Testing
    Ill test your changes or give you a good reason why I am not doing them.
    -toxic spikes > stealth rock on Forry
    -HP ice > sludge bomb on Amoonguss

Changes Made

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

fire+electric+fighting ruins this team.

physical ape practically ruins it singlehandedly

(overheat, close combat, flare blitz, thunderpunch)

your welcome

wasnt expecting big post

Quote Originally Posted by Pants View Post
    fire+electric+fighting ruins this team.

physical ape practically ruins it singlehandedly

(overheat, close combat, flare blitz, thunderpunch)
    I don't think you realize how physically bulky Slowbro is, it probably takes overheat damage more than thunderpunch, ive seen it take 2 thunderpunches with stealth rocks up.

Not only that but infernape is extremely suicidal and frail, it can ever be revenged by Scizor for christs sake.

(37.56 - 44.67%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock

with iron fist to

mk, lets change Tpunch for grass knot.

your welcome

lets talk a 160 physical, 92 special mixed ape with a +sp. atk -spdef

just a fun little off kilter set

your welcome

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it.Ē Lord's Avatar

respect for effort
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Heart of Gold, Soul of Silver. Midnight the dark Espeon's Avatar

Pants, build a team in a simulator: then take the fight to Kirby with said team. I think this stall team COULD work, possible hangups being pokemon like Infernape... but both of you know more metagame than I do. FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
    Black FC:
    0423 7880 2025

http://pokedream.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15474
    ^Some pretty freaky crap, check it out.
    ~Current avatar (and most of my sig) made by Ed~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pants,_and_the_beast_dwelling_within View Post
    Negr O's! now with marshmallow bling and chicken!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    I swear allegiance to Midnight, the coolest person ever to grace the internet :D

*withholds his wrath from Kirbx*

pants can easily build a team that distroys this team since he knows what I have

but a battle would be still amusing, especially if I beat him when he knew what I had

If he had honor, he would TELL you what he has... Although perhaps in a less entertaining/flamboyant manner.
    Black FC:
    0423 7880 2025

I swear allegiance to Midnight, the coolest person ever to grace the internet :D

Naw its cool, if he wants to use grass knot Infernape to kill a pokemon or two let him..

If y'all DO fight, I'd love to witness it. Keep me posted.
    Black FC:
    0423 7880 2025

tailored a UU team that makes a mockery of this team, unless whimsicott is still considered OU, in which case its going to be funny to watch, though it is OU.

your welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Pants View Post
    tailored a UU team that makes a mockery of this team, unless whimsicott is still considered OU, in which case its going to be funny to watch.
    what did I tell you

you know i play weird things kirb. come to the PO server and we'll party down with midnight

your welcome

god dam showdown crashed

I don't think PO supports BW2

remaking the PO team there

your welcome

is good for you

Slowbro, best Generation I Pokemon, hands down

ready kirb. teams up

your welcome

dude I hate to tell you this but I can't run Amoongus on PO because PO doesn't support BW2

import you team here and play http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/lobby

much better anyway, just be sure your not on internet explorer

You guys haven't gone yet I hope... Finally got home from work!
    Black FC:
    0423 7880 2025

Im keeping this forum clean Beetre. Try again more its fun to exercise my mod powers