Thread: quadruple eighteenth tomorrow

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default quadruple eighteenth tomorrow

i know i've stopped talking about my life but you're going to get a very drunk update from me in 28 hours time
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

goddamn, guys

this was the best night ive ever lived

i think im in love with an apathetic polygamist ideal of love

guys

i think

guys

best night ever

guys im nearly an adult

guys

this was MY night, i fuckin showed him up. i owned that yo
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

guys nothing you can or do are gon take away from this. this is the fuckin moment ive been waitin for

what is this, I don't even

Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar

I'm with Kirby on this one. Lord, what the hell are you even saying.

Heart of Gold, Soul of Silver. Midnight the dark Espeon's Avatar

He's a free man now.
    Black FC:
    0423 7880 2025

http://pokedream.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15474
    ^Some pretty freaky crap, check it out.
    ~Current avatar (and most of my sig) made by Ed~
    Quote Originally Posted by Pants,_and_the_beast_dwelling_within View Post
    Negr O's! now with marshmallow bling and chicken!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Editor View Post
    I swear allegiance to Midnight, the coolest person ever to grace the internet :D

*withholds his wrath from Kirbx*

i dont know i was really drunk when i wrote that but

it still rings true. i think i intentionally left it pseudo magnum vague because you know what, fuck you guys, i know myself what it means and in years to come im gon read that post and im gon think 'lord you are some man'

and you guys

you guys dont NEED to know ok

so just leave it

ok so in case anyone is wondering what the hell's going on here's a deep summary:

best friend had an 18th, three other people myself included are becoming adults this week so we sort of hijacked it and i dont know, it was the best night of my life

in other news posting inebriated is the greatest. why dont more people do this

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

oh. you got drunk for the first time. mozzletoff

your welcome

and i know i might have said some things but youre all WONDERFUL PEOPLE with FUTURES and dont ever doubt it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pants View Post
    ? then why did you put it here?
    maybe it wasnt for the forum, maybe it was for me

but probably i was just not thinking right

im not lookin forward to fb tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    in other news posting inebriated is the greatest. why dont more people do this
    yeah come to think of it, its odd that its never occurred to me or dogar to post on pd at all when we drank

no it is great, i think it's more authentic because whatever im thinking im directly typing and im not editing it. it's more real

like im thinking maybe i'll only ever post drunk from now on. it's much better and more fluid and lucid and i like it

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

Read that post as "more flacid and I like it." Was highly confused for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

800 in sat reading something something

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

don't forget 760 lit
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

yeah come to think of it, its odd that its never occurred to me or dogar to post on pd at all when we drank
    I've posted drunk plenty if times so speak for yourself.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

i even posted drunk a few times, and i'll be posting while tripping on salvia in a day or so.

your welcome