Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SickMafia presents...Pokemon: Dawn of Darkness

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappleblasterdelux View Post
    oh this was some attempt at make troll? all i see is one gay asian man in denials....
    And all I see is one big faggot filled with butthurt from the Guard. And you know what the sad thing is, you probably do have some homosexual tendencies that you are ashamed of because when I asked whether you like anal you automaticaly jumped to a defensive conclusion that I meant male on male when the sentence could very well be taken as fucking a bitch in the ass. I mean, RisK, seriously, you just need to come to terms with your inner lust for men, cause God kows you weren't thinking of women this whole time.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Also, you are from the Philly region aren't you? I have never heard anyone in the world who knew of scrapple other than people from the Philly area. Where you live RisK?

This is of course if you purposely misspelled Scrabble. If not, you are a fucking dumb ass. haha

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Registered Users Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    And all I see is one big faggot filled with butthurt from the Guard. And you know what the sad thing is, you probably do have some homosexual tendencies that you are ashamed of because when I asked whether you like anal you automaticaly jumped to a defensive conclusion that I meant male on male when the sentence could very well be taken as fucking a bitch in the ass. I mean, RisK, seriously, you just need to come to terms with your inner lust for men, cause God kows you weren't thinking of women this whole time.
    hey i understands your little asian mans ego must be tremblings, and you replying in very angrily manner this reasons. I strongly urges you check IP as i am not this risk man. For asians man so obsessed with anals i wonder why you trying pass off your bung-hole sexes hobby and try make other peoples gay with you? sorry i no retards cause my mothers no drop me on head as baby while she sucking cockus man. but if you looking make hookups with other gay mens i hear they have site for that things, you know whatever floating your boat man i no make judge on you, it mental illness. i understands.

Proxy or not, this shit got borrrinnggggg RisK. I mean, if you really want to "try" and insult me look into my posts and get me there. But using my avatar from a Korean Soap Opera you never heard of (I doubt you even know what Korean is) as ammo for insults and thinking that avatars are what people are is just terrible, like you. I mean, do something funny.

Registered Users Regular

Proxy or not, this shit got borrrinnggggg RisK. I mean, if you really want to "try" and insult me look into my posts and get me there. But using my avatar from a Korean Soap Opera you never heard of (I doubt you even know what Korean is) as ammo for insults and thinking that avatars are what people are is just terrible, like you. I mean, do something funny.
    soap opera's ? oh man...definately a bung-hole sexes gay asian.

what really make funny is you thinking i risk only thing what funnier in this topic is thinkings your elementary shits was trolling, that and with every new posting you make only make you seem more like gay boy.

I can't wait to raid your forum. haha

Registered Users Regular

I can't wait to raid your forum. haha
    haha,. raid forums seems that be only productive things you can do with life. pathetics for asian man, especially gay one...i hear they usually's successful. I guess this going show proof stereotypes no always right

Registered Users Regular

meh you seem to have stop making reply here. So i guess I go check this game out while i wait for gay asian man to return.

EDIT: Fail-Troll seems to have vanished, the way it should be.

remember kids, for all your anti-troll needs all you need to do is find Scrappleblasterdelux, i go by this name on all forums, and will deal with any troll problems you may be encountering, whether it be a fail troll like this one, or top of the line. I exterminate them all.

I also have a 1-800 number..

1-800-scrappl

what the how did i miss this thread

im just glad we finally have a newb who isnt a bot

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it.” Lord's Avatar

fuckin' dogar
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Wow, RisK and Scrappleblasterdelux are the SAME person. LOCKED.

I WILL be reporting this to RisK's main site, www.pokemondod.com/forums. And Dogar you are banned from this board for a month!!
    Last edited by God; 07-18-2012 at 04:57 PM. Reason: .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12