Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: A World In Distress [Semi+]

ooc: time

Kardossino

OOC: Good, we're starting. I can get a picture of the second form m. I'm just guessing it's night, by the way

IC; I took a deep breath and inhaled the night air. Ahh.. I always loved the times of darkness, when the world was thrown into total chaos. It was times like these where I truly did become, "The killer of night." I set out toward the west, to a small village. One of the top soldiers in Abyssion's army had given me a very nice offer: find and kill a certain individual in this village, and the payment wold be, according to the high-ranked soldier, "Higher beyond your wildest dreams." When I heard that, I accepted the job easily. It had been a while since I had been offfered such a job, and I eagerly sped off toward the village. This was going to be fun.

OOC: The target is currently an NPC, but if a person wants to become the target, I'll be fine.

His second form looks like this:

Tyelertps

Tyeler looked at the captain. "Sir I don't know what your talking about... But I do know this... if this as to do with abyssion, I'm in..."

#1 story teller/writer in the hood kratos's Avatar

ooc: Kardosinno, you're second form still didn't come out right. I'll be the target. Reminds me of the Rise of Darkness RP before it died.

ic: "Very good, Tyeler. Take my hand. I will fly you to the dragon king."
    FUN NARUTO GAME LINK BELOW!

http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?coolidge

Leader of the 7 Sins of PD: Dante Espeonmaster's Avatar

OOC: I think I might join, expect me to unless I say otherwise. I'm just a tad confused as to the storyline thus far but I'll piece it together.
    Bishies Claimed: Ed~Rose~Armony~Dante
    ~Mikey ^.^
    Pairs: DSX*Pichubro*Red

ooc: I'll give you the summary. Basically, the dragon king(needless to say, the king of Dragonia where Abyssion was sealed) is calling up the chosen ones(our characters who sided against Abyssiom) in order to fight against him. The captain who's searching for them has met Tyeler.

bloodredwolfie's big sister! kiki's Avatar

ic: The dawn of a new era is arising, Yamir thinks, staring at the moon. Things as we know them have come to an end. When this will end, we will not know. What is causing this is a mystery, but we will know soon enough.
    "Yamir?" He turns around at the call and sees his girlfriend, Jessina, behind him. "What's the matter?"
    "We'll find out soon enough," Yamir says. [ooc: Yamir also has limited precognition.] "A new era has come."
    "Right..." Jessina says sarcastically. "You say that nearly every day and has this 'new era' come yet?"
    "Not, but it shall begin soon," Yamir says.
    ----
    "So, Daji, anything new?" Lil asks, flipping upside down and letting her hair fall on the floor. A cordless phone is in her right hand.
    "Nah. I'm bored," Daji says. "Can I come over?"
    "Sure. You know you're always welcome here," Lil says.
    "Be over in a minute!" Daji hangs up the phone and so does Lil.
    "Any time now..." Lil mutters. A couple minutes later, the doorbell rings. Lil springs off her bed and runs downstairs to the door. Daji, with a sleeping bag and backpack full of stuff, is standing at the door. "I see you're prepared for a memorable night." Daji nods, walking in

Made by Peeki! Thanks! :3
    Kratos' forum: Pokefrenzy
    ----------
    Paired with: SM, Nanaki, SK

ooc: All of my IC posts will be from Kratos' POV. If I'm playing Abyssion, the dragon king, etc. I'll denote it the same way I have been.

ic: What is this? This thing I'm sensing. It seems so familiar, yet so frightening. I've been sensing it for a while, but it's growing stronger now. As I tried to unravel what this enigmatic presence was, I felt another one not too far from me. It seemed I was being hunted.

While 'testing' my new abilities, a wierd thing happened. It felt like someone shot me in the back with a tranquilizer. I fell on the floor and fainted.

Upon opening my eyes, I've noticed that I'm in the 'Marble Chamber' as I called it. The girl from before was sitting on a chair, drinking something. Probably tea, since the scent of it was everywhere. "Hello again, Ed." "You know my name?" "Well, I wouldn't give you those nifty powers if I didn't know you. And you also know me, but you forgot. Tee hee, let me refresh your memory. Come here, drink some tea." I've sat on the second chair and poured some tea into a porcelain cup. "I'm your old neighbour, Maria." I looked at her, surprised. "You can't be Maria, she was older when she moved." "You see, I had an accident, which put my body in a coma, but my soul was 'set free' until my body is OK again." I drank some more tea "But why did you give those powers to me?" "Destiny, my old friend. You shall see soon enough. Now finish your drink, I have to send you back. But remember, in critical situations I will summon you here. Farewell for now" She smiled.

I woke up on the floor in my room "Now that's unusual..." I stood up and went outside. The moon was full, which reminded me how did I actually meet Maria. *Flashback* (ooc: Ed's flashback! Ya can't see it!)*end of flashback* It wasn't love, she had a boyfriend. I smiled "Good, at least I'm not the one who suffers from her accident". I walked back inside. "It's late, but after the sleep Maria gave me, I'm not tired" I thought. "Maybe chess will help here" I walked to the pc and turned it on. "This night will be a looooong song..." I thought, playing online chess.

tincyber

Default my oc profile

can i still join?

Name: Dan Hikorai (Dan)
    Species: Human
    Appearance:
    weapons(if any): dual katana
    powers: he can turn his katanas into fire swords, he can brake the ground with his swords, or make earthquakes.
    Side: against abbyson.
    history(optional): he was friendly boy who was always happy 'till abbyson killed his family, now he only seeks for vengeance, he is always serious and never laughs.

Sign-ups haven't closed yet. Kind of a short history, but since it's optional, accepted.

Kardossino

OOC: since the second form still hasn't come, I'll try a different picture:

IC: I casually walked into the city, my eyes scanning the area for the target. I didn't know where to look, so I went to an old tavern that I guessed could have some decent information about him.

OOC: Kratos, is it Ok if the demon form can use Tsukyomi and Amaterasu?

Tyelertps

Tyeler blinked, then sighed. "Ok..." He said grabbing the captains hand.

Kardossino

OOC: I'm just going to post a link to the demon form since it doesn't show up
    here's the link:

http://darkblader00.tripod.com/siteb...es/zeus_07.jpg

ooc:That's kinda cool.

Species: Human
    Appearance:
    Weapons(if any): Dagger
    Powers: Can control water rather skillfully (in cold climates has slowed control over ice), but nothing else.
    Side: Unswayed to either side
    History(optional): Not much is known to her, but the people around her seem to be hiding the truth about her past. All she remembers in that there was some kind of accident and she lost all memory before that.
    Other(optional): She may go into some kind of episode when she has another character around her that brings up something familiar about her past.

I hope this is acceptable.
    ~Mikey ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Kardossino View Post
    OOC: Kratos, is it Ok if the demon form can use Tsukyomi and Amaterasu?
    Well I can see why you'd want Amaterasu, but I'm not sure what the Tsukoyomi Genjutsu would do for you in this kind of RP. I'm gonna say yes, but the use of both has to be limited.

EM, I kinda like the idea of a girl with no memories. I want to see where it'll will go in this RP. Accepted.

OOC: Yay. Now if I could just figure out how to start. I don't know quite what everyone else is doing, but I suppose I'll pick up on that later.
    ~Mikey ^.^

ooc: Basically, the dragon captain is going around to the chosen warriors, those of us who are against Abyssion. He won't be stopping by you since your character is undecided.

OOC: Mk.. I just realized I never gave a name. Anyway, her name is Ria.

IC: "Ria, are you feeling well?" A voice echoed.

"Huh?" I opened my eyes. "Oh, I'm fine, just.. tired." I said to the woman standing next to me. I had fallen asleep next to the ocean again. Sitting up, I brushed the sand off my clothing and shook the rest out of my hair. "Lyra, have you seen Bubble? She must've wandered off while I was asleep." Bubble, my vaporeon, was always wandering off when I wasn't looking. I sighed as Lyra shook her head. "Thanks for waking me up." I looked out over the water. Though the waves lapped calmly over the sand, something seemed to be stirring.
    ~Mikey ^.^

The watchers on the wall dragon_berry's Avatar

May I join this RP?

Name : DB (can't think of other name ^_^;; )
    Appereance : blue jeans, aqua shirt (with a black short arm), hair color change depending on his mood
    Weapon : Water (only controling but not making)
    Power : Transform, materials (liquid, gas, and solid)
    History :N/A
    Other : Receive power from a blue glowing orb called secretus... I'll try to make the picture of it
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Fallen_wings Global "Warming" Poke_Hunter Eon Spirit Trixie God

Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor

Kardossino

Quote Originally Posted by kratos View Post
    Well I can see why you'd want Amaterasu, but I'm not sure what the Tsukoyomi Genjutsu would do for you in this kind of RP. I'm gonna say yes, but the use of both has to be limited.
    OOC: I can live with that. and answering your wondering why I also chose Tsukyomi, it was because I thought it was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon_berry View Post
    May I join this RP?

Name : DB (can't think of other name ^_^;; )
    Appereance : blue jeans, aqua shirt (with a black short arm), hair color change depending on his mood
    Weapon : Water (only controling but not making)
    Power : Transform, materials (liquid, gas, and solid)
    History :N/A
    Other : Receive power from a blue glowing orb called secretus... I'll try to make the picture of it
    ooc: PM me and I'll help you come up with a name

bloodredwolfie's big sister! kiki's Avatar

ic: "You're kidding me!" Lil says. Daji shakes her head no. "Oh man. And you didn't tell him? You still haven't told him?"
    "Nope. Drejo doesn't know that I was the one that switched his shampoo with butterscotch pudding," Daji says. The two girls burst out laughing.
    "I love it when we have sleep overs," Lil says.
    "That reminds me... Where's Jessina?" Daji asks.
    "She's with Yamir. I don't understand him..." Lil says. "We've known him since we were five, but I've never been able to understand him no matter how hard I try!"
    "Must be frustrating," Daji says.
    "Yeah... But Jessina seems to understand him," Lil says. "And as long as she's happy, it's fine with me."

Made by Peeki! Thanks! :3
    Kratos' forum: Pokefrenzy
    ----------
    Paired with: SM, Nanaki, SK

The watchers on the wall dragon_berry's Avatar

The Secretus thingy look like this (sorry I'm not a good painter)
    Last edited by dragon_berry; 11-13-2007 at 03:48 AM.
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Fallen_wings Global "Warming" Poke_Hunter Eon Spirit Trixie God

Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast