Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: A World In Distress [Semi+]

#1 story teller/writer in the hood kratos's Avatar

ic: "I don't see the need to answer to the likes of you. Disrupter Wave!" I swung my sword in a circle releasing a wave of energy. "As the name implies, my Disrupter Wave disrupts a charging of energy by any in its range. Unfortunately, that includes me."
    FUN NARUTO GAME LINK BELOW!

http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?coolidge

Kardossino

IC: "Typical." I muttered. The disruptor wave was drawing closer. I've got to teleport or I'll have to recharge the attack. I thought to myself. Suddenly I realized that there was a better approach to this. I began to flap my large wings, and I rose up to the sky, destroying the tavern ceiling as I did so.

"Hah! Checkma..."
    Again I was summoned to Maria's chamber. "You are needed in a village 76 kilometers from your home. I will..." "Cut the talking Maria, I need some equipment." It was rude, but I knew what she wanted. "Very well, this set should be fine." She showed me a diamond breastplate, red cape, a sword and some sai knives. "Take care. And you can imbue the weapons with your power" I woke up in front of a village. "Trouble, Here I come!"

ic: "It won't be that easy." I looked at the bandana tied around my arm. "Forgive me, Carmen, but I must use the Batosai's power again." I resheathed my sword, and began to chant one of my ancient spells. The incantation caused me to lose my emotions, but my Batosai powers were restored. "It's the end for you. Hitenmitsarugi!"

ooc: I know I forgot to say it in his original profile, but Kratos wears the headband of Carmen, his true love(who is also UmbreonGal's character in my story) around his arm since he's not with her. It's a memento. Hitenmitsarugi is like the Godlike Speed, but faster. Godlike Speed makes the user appear as a blur. Hitenmitsarugi is so fast, even the user wouldn't be able to see himself.

Kardossino

IC: I had escaped the disruptor, and now I had charged the attack to its fullest. Time for the most crucial part. I began to release the energy slowly, creating a vortex that surrounded me in its darkness.

OOC: Edit: Kratos, I didn't see your post. So I'll make a new post after someone else posts

ic: "Your abilities exceed what I had expected. Very well. You shall live today. Next time though, there will be no mercy." I teleported away.

Kardossino

OOC: Jeez, while I was editing the post you posted again. Ok, I'm going to continue what Jerriko was doing earlier

IC: I snarled in disgust as the target vanished. Oh, well. Best not to leave any witnessses alive. I finished creating the vortex, and after I transported some of my venom into it, I emerged from the vortex, clapped my hands together, and said, "Boom."

OOC: This attack is called the shadow storm. Basically, once Jerriko says boom, the vortex explodes into a storm of darkness, poison, and some black amaterasu fire

"Eh?" was my reaction to the aerial show before my eyes. Those guys were really serious. I took out some trackers to throw at them, the one closer to me disappeared, leaving the second, which I didn't see fully because of a black vortex around him. "Ah well, you'll have to do." [I see ya!] I aimed the launcher and waited for a bit of space between the vortex and the flying guy. Luckily, my tracker hit its mark, so I could hide and wait for Maria.

Kardossino

IC: As the destruction rained down upon the village, I felt something slam onto my fur-scalelike hide. I examined it. "A tracker." I muttered. "Odd." I flew down to the village outskirts, and shifted back to my normal form. "I wonder who would be foolish enough to try and track me down."

ic: "Had I remained, things could have turned ugly." I clenched the bandana in my hands. "I know it pains you when I use that power, Carmen. I feel that pain everytime I release that power."

Kardossino

IC: I calmed down. "Ok, I failed the first time around. It doesn't matter. I can now see why the general put such a high bounty on him." I muttered

ic: "I need to continue. I must help gather the chosen ones. Abyssion will be unstopable if I don't. Pituyilkugi. My spell allowed my to fuse into the fabric of space, unseeable to any.

[uhh... NO!] "Come on Maria, he'll find me" I thought, panicking. He was still too strong for me to attack head on. I took out one of the knives, imbued it with fire, and threw on a tree, detonating it.
    "That was foolish and wicked" Again, I was with Maria. "Next time I will teach you something, so you can defend yourself. Bye now."
    I woke up in my bed, but I returned to sleep, just to forget about the scary experience.

bloodredwolfie's big sister! kiki's Avatar

ic: "You should check this out." Lil and Daji turn around and see Yamir and Jessina. "Demonstrating your new-found Darkness magic, I see," Yamir says. He takes his hands out from underneath his cloak and holds his hands to the full moon. A silver ball of light forms between them. Jessina hasitly does the same thing. A strand of thin magic forms between the two balls and forms a shield that encompasses the whole deck.
    "Wow..." Daji says. "Even my magic isn't that developed... Amazing..." Lil just nods in amazement. The shield fizzles away and Yamir leans against one of the wooden posts.
    "It takes a lot out of me, though," he says.

Made by Peeki! Thanks! :3
    Kratos' forum: Pokefrenzy
    ----------
    Paired with: SM, Nanaki, SK

Kardossino

IC: I decided to head to a nearby city. Hopefully I wouldn't start another riot.

I woke up, energy restored and ready to see who was the guy I 'marked' with the tracker. I knew that he was probably aware of it, but thanks to my knowledge, all the tracked humans were followed by a satellite, and it didn't matter if the tracker was still on the target... I've turned on the computer and executed the tracking program. With all the markers on the map, I had problems with finding my newest 'target'. Luckily for me, there was a 'recent' option, which showed me, that the guy is heading for my city. "Heh..." I thought "I hope Maria is ready to train me"

Kardossino

IC: The city was coming into view. "Sure is big." I muttered. "It's going to be fun trying to find the man, or at least some info about him, here."

Leader of the 7 Sins of PD: Dante Espeonmaster's Avatar

OOC: Can someone find a way to pull my character into things soon? I'll try and set something up, but I'll need someone to come to her and try and convince her of a side. Being undecided is hard.

IC: I stood on the beach, my long hair tied back in a pony-tail. "Might as well get some practice in." I muttered. Since the island I lived on was small, there weren't many people around most of the time. Most of the activity went on at the harbor, where ships would trade cargo with the islanders. My power was secret to everyone, except my friend Lyra, who took care of me after my parents died. While no one was around, I would go to the beach and practice my power with my vaporeon, Bubble, who would often run off when I would fall asleep afterward.

Closing my eyes, I lifted my hands to either side of me, breathing in a deep breath of salty sea air. I could feel the energy around me; drawing in the moisture of the air around me. It was humid days like this that worked best for me. Pulling my hands out in front of me now, I could feel the water surging around my arms. I opened my eyes and pulled the water into a ball. Taking another deep breath, I threw the water into the air, guiding it down until it reached the level of my target. I swiftly flung my arm to the side, and the water slashed into a coconut tree. I heard a loud splash, followed by a thunk, and smiled. "Got some lunch!" I said, running over to pick up the coconut I had knocked down. It had fallen onto a rock beneath the tree, and the rock had cracked the top so I could drink the coconut milk before slicing it in half and roasting it. As I rested, I could sense something unnerving. I took my coconut and stood in the shallow part of the water, letting the waves lap over my legs. Somewhere out there, something big was about to happen.
    Bishies Claimed: Ed~Rose~Armony~Dante
    ~Mikey ^.^
    Pairs: DSX*Pichubro*Red

ooc:sure, but since we have so many people against Abyssion, I'm gonna send Abyssion in to convince her

Abyssion: "The way you bend water like that is quite impressive. You could cause quite some damage with it. What do you call that technique?"

Please dont smile, it makes me jealous dragon_berry's Avatar

IC: I'm playing with a water liquidize from the air (that's what I do if I get bored)
    DB: Aaaaargghh this is stupid *throwing the water at random place*
    SPLASH
    DB: Guess I hit someone *feeling guilty*.
    DB: Sorry bout that... Hey you're not from this part, who are you anyway?
    Fallen_wings, my oldest friend(?) :P
    Global "Warming", the inventor of 'we were was' :-X
    Poke_Hunter the 'please online' pair :happysad:
    Eon Spirit the fellow RP-er :D
    Trixie the anti-idiot pair :cool:
    God, the only reason I survived PD :nigga:

Fellow Spritist: Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor
    All hail google

ooc: This RP is now semi-lit and up.

I'm sorry, DB, but just seeing that last IC post of yours shows me that you don't qualify as semi-lit. Nothing personal.

Kardossino

IC: I arrived in the city, and decided to start my search by going into a different area this time: The local market. Other than a tavern, that was the best area to pick up information.

ic: I prayed I wouldn't encounter the same warrior from before. I didn't want to have to cause more destruction. Fortunately, there was no sign of him when I landed. I decided to go to a restaraunt.

Kardossino

IC: As I approached the market, I could here many voices, and they were talking exceitedly.

"... only happened a couple hours ago, and its the worst since the destruction of Chafo village!"

"I didn't think that was possible! Did you see it?"

"not, but a friend of mine said he saw some massive winged thing fly up into the air and start shooting shadow and poison in all directions. He managed to ecspape, but he was one of the few."

I smiled. They were talking about my recent excurion. Interesting

Leader of the 7 Sins of PD: Dante Espeonmaster's Avatar

OOC: Kratos, you say this is semi-lit and up yet your evil character randomly pops up talking to my character with no forwarning? The beach was empty when she did that. I'll roll with it now but that's a little OOCified. Not trying to be mean or anything. Perhaps you could say how he found my character? Like, was he on the island hiding, or was he flying, or was he on the water, etc. I'm just trying to help out. I'm used to doing literate RPs, most of which wouldn't allow such short posts. Sorry if I sound like a hard ass.

IC: A voice from behind startled me. I turned to see a strange man. "I.. I don't have a name for it." I answered. I got an uncomfortable feeling from him. Could he be the one causing the tension in the waves? (OOC: Ria can read waves of water like psychics can read whatever waves they read) "By the way," She continued, "who are you?"
    Bishies Claimed: Ed~Rose~Armony~Dante
    ~Mikey ^.^
    Pairs: DSX*Pichubro*Red

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast