Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: A World In Distress [Semi+]

#1 story teller/writer in the hood kratos's Avatar

Abyssion: "It's customary to give your own name before asking that of another. However, I am surprised you do not know my name. Have you not heard the stories? Have you not heard of who the Kaiser Dragon fought last before he died?" I stared at her, not waiting for an answer. "I was his last opponent, Abyssion. He sealed me away, but ten years ago, the seal was broken. It won't take me long, but one day, the entire world shall be mine."
    FUN NARUTO GAME LINK BELOW!

http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?coolidge

Leader of the 7 Sins of PD: Dante Espeonmaster's Avatar

IC: "I'm sorry, if I have heard of you, it must've been when I was younger." I said to Abyssion. The name sounded familiar to me, but I couldn't place my finger on where I had heard it before. "Anyway, I suppose I should introduce myself. My name is Ria." I looked past the man to see Bubble had come back, but was surprised at Bubble's reaction to the stranger. His back was arched, as if he were prepared to attack. "Bubble?" I soothed. "Stop that, you know it's not polite."
    Bishies Claimed: Ed~Rose~Armony~Dante
    ~Mikey ^.^
    Pairs: DSX*Pichubro*Red

Abyssion: "It was before you were born. Long before. My battle with the Kaiser Dragon took place over 4000 years ago. For those millenia, I have been sealed away by his spell. Bubble, as you call him, must still feel the residual energy of that conflict and fear it, therefore he assumes this stance to oppose me."

Kardossino

IC: The conversation continued, and it was getting more interestin as my target began to enter the talk

"Someone said something about a man in white armor being there as well, and..."

"What is it?" One of the men asked, "what's wrong"

"Well.." the first man said, his voice a low whisper. "They say there was also a man in silvery armor and a hood covering his head in the fray. They say that he was one the one who truned all winged and started shooting off destruction."

"A man like that... you're not talking about..."

I turned and walked away. I'd heard enough. It hadn't pointed me out to where the target was, but it did tell me one thing: I hadn't killed all the witnesses.

IC: As Abyssion explained why Bubble was feeling threatened by him, I walked over to the frightened Pokemon and stroked his back, calming him down. "Sorry, but, who is, or was as the case may be, this Kaiser Dragon?" I asked. All of these things sounded familiar to me, yet I still didn't know why. I had never met this man before, and I'd certainly never met any dragons! This whole thing kept me on my guard. Though I wouldn't admit it, something about this Abyssion made me nervous. I had no reason to be, but something about him felt like the waves of the ocean. Like something big was pent up inside, waiting to unleash itself. As I awaited his answer to my question, I couldn't help but wonder what he would do to achieve his goal of world domination.
    ~Mikey ^.^

The watchers on the wall dragon_berry's Avatar

Sorry I don't log in yesterday. But I hope I still can post here
    IC: I guess I've hit someone but actually I hitted something.
    What's that furry thing doing here?
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Fallen_wings Global "Warming" Poke_Hunter Eon Spirit Trixie God

Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor

Abyssion: "The Kaiser Dragon was a dragon spoken of only in legend in Dragonia. Most believed it was just that, a legend, but it was very much real. You'd rarely see the Kaiser's true form. Normally, you'd see it's host body with a golden aura. The Kaiser was said to protect all the dragons from those who wished to hurt them. My clash with him was on a universal scale. Entire galaxies were affected by it. If you want the truth, it was one of the ultimate battles of good and evil."

ooc: DB, I'm sorry, but you don't qualify as semi-lit.

The watchers on the wall dragon_berry's Avatar

Sorry that perhaps that because I miss a day here ^_^;;
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

Fallen_wings Global "Warming" Poke_Hunter Eon Spirit Trixie God

Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor

ooc: I can't continue with Abyssion until Espeon Master posts.

OOC: Sorry, I was off for a couple of days doing Girl Scout stuff.

IC: "So that means," I said softly, Bubble at my side, "one of you is evil? I'll take a wild guess and say it's you." Though I had no reason to suspect anything wrong of this stranger, the thought of it made me suspect him; yet strangely I couldn't read anything off of the waves for the brief moment that I thought this.
    ~Mikey ^.^

Abyssion: "You guessed correctly. I am the evil one. The Kaiser Dragon was preventing my world domination, but now that I've told you that, I can't let you live. Consider yourself honored to have even gotten a chance to talk to me." I looked over at Bubble and began to chant one of my ancient spell. Bubble began to lift into the air, surrounded by an orb of glowing light. "Rezokuken. The light will slowly shrink, crushing your dear companion. If you wish to free him, take his place. That's the only way."

IC: "Bubble!" I shouted, horrified at the sight of my pokemon being harmed. I knew I had to keep a calm, level head, but no one on the island had ever used powers like that before. Holding my head in my arms, I tried to block out the world around me. It was hard to block out the cries of my dear friend, but I had to try. Slowly my mind went to darkness. My body began to feel seperated from the world around me, as if I were being surrounded by energies. I used the energies to summon water from the ocean, and when I opened my eyes, I pulled a ball of water toward me. I began to swing the water in circles above my head. It gained speed with every rotation, until I finally flung it at the orb of light around Bubble. I hoped for the best as it struck.
    ~Mikey ^.^

ic: As the orb of water struck the ball of light, it had enough force to free Bubble from it. As he(or is it she?) fell back to the ground, I turned to the girl. "Very impressive. Besides the Kaiser Dragon, you're the first to be able to break that attack. That's doesn't mean I'm done, though." I focused my energy on the water and created a giant wave, which I sent crashing down onto the shoreline. "Try stopping this if you can."

OOC: Yes, Bubble is a he.

IC: My relief for Bubble's freedom was short-lived as Abyssion sent a large wave crashing down on the shore. I stumbled to the ground, tired from using so much energy to free my companion. Though all I wanted to do now was sleep, I knew this man was serious, and I had to act- fast. I pressed my hands to the ground, concentrating as hard as I could on stopping the wave. I'd never done anything like this before, and all I could do was use my knowledge and make an educated guess. I blocked out my surroundings, feeling the spray of the wave fall on my skin, and imagined the wave's energy. I could feel the shadow from it now. Focusing on the energy propelling the wave, I redirected it until it was opposite. When I snapped back to what was going on around me, I looked up and saw the wave of water curl over backwards, sending a spray onto the beach as it struck the main body of water. I sighed in relief, slumping down into the warm sand. I was completely exhausted.
    ~Mikey ^.^

Abyssion: "It would seem you have reached your limit while I have more than enough energy left. I must say it is impressive you were able to stop that." I landed, floating on top of the water as I gazed at the worn-out girl in front of me.

Kratos: I saw the water retreat, though I wasn't sure what had happened. I could feel some kind of energy down the sea a ways. Whatever the energy was, it was preparing to attack someone or something. I ran off towards this power, hoping to stop it. As I approached, I saw a girl on the beach completely drained and a warrior standing on the water, charging up energy to attack. "Now you die," he shouted as he fired the orb of black energy at the girl. I ran to intercept it and just managed to block it with my sword. "You will not lay a hand on her."

Kardossino

OOC: Doing my best for a "where do I go from here".....

IC: I was very annoyed with the fact that my target had not been sighted for a long time, and if this kept up I would cause someone to die. Violently. I enetered my room at the inn, and decided to read my history book on information concerning the legendary Kaiser dragon.

OOC: What sort of time period is this? How is the technology?

ooc: Hmm. I'm going to say it's like sword and shield kind of age, but there is magic and technology that's far advanced for that kind of setting called magitechnology.

Kardossino

OOC: ok

ooc: Sorry I've been gone so long. 4 day trip to stay with the Amish. I didn't have a choice. It was an entire school field trip and it was required to avoid failing.

OOC: Sorry I was off for so long. I had a lot of Girl Scouting things. =>.<"=

IC: After being drained of energy, all I could do was lay there, and my tired body drifted into sleep. I didn't know what would happen while I was out, but soon I was taken into my dreams, where everything was imaginary.
    ~Mikey ^.^

ooc: If I'm only using Kratos in a post, I'll just mark it as IC. If I'm using Abyssion in the same post, I'll mark them both by name.

ic: "Why don't you pick on someone your own size?" I shouted at the warrior.
    "Now how do you expect to reach me from all the way over there?" I stepped out on to the water using the same technique he was using. "Impressive. Try to prove more interesting than that inferior being on the beach there." He tried to send another dark energy blast at me, but I managed to channel it through my sword and reverse it on him.
    "You can't kill me," I said, gathering the water beneath him and shooting it upwards. He emerged from the water unharmed.
    "Well, I think that's enough fun for now. See you later. If you survive that is." I ran up to him and tried to slash him, but my blade cut only water.
    "Water clone. He escaped, but who was he?" I walked back to the beach and tried to awake the girl who had been a victim earlier. "Hey, are you ok?" I said, shaking her.

IC: I felt someone shake me. "Are you ok?" He asked. I opened my eyes.

"I'm so tired, but I'll be alright." I answered. Looking around, I didn't see Abyssion anywhere. "Where did he go..?" I asked myself. "Anyway, I hope you're more friendly. I'm Ria." I yawned.
    ~Mikey ^.^

ic: "Don't worry. I'm not like him. I managed to get him to retreat, even though I couldn't touch him. I guess he just got bored with me. Why was he after you, anyway? What did you do to him? Just by looking at you, you don't look like the kind of person anyone would have a reason to kill."

IC: "I really can't think of any reason he'd want to kill me, except that he admitted he's evil." I told the stranger. I propped myself up on Bubble, who was sitting by my side. "By the way, what's your name?"
    ~Mikey ^.^

ic: "I am Kratos, a mercenary. It's a good thing I was passing by when I did. I saw the water beginning to move in toward the shore at an alarming rate, then it curled over back on itself. I presume he sent the water in and you pushed it back. Am I right?"

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast