Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: hey dogar or god

just go yourself. you can probably take a bus for like $300.

oh man flights to niagara falls from chicago are so expensive

if i book earlier on i might be able to get it for less than 200

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    just go yourself. you can probably take a bus for like $300.
    I don't think I could ever find a way for my parents to agree with my going cross-country by myself just to meet "some internet people" as my mom says.

However, we always go on some family vacation over the summer to visit new places and we haven't been to Niagara Falls yet, so it'll be easier to convince.

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Everyone has 2 1/2 years to save up 600 dollars Kelsi, I'm sure everyone can manage. Well be shoving a lot of people in a few rooms so it's really only the plane ticket that's pricey.
    I demand a king sized bed and room with a jazuuci by myself.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

who's paying for the rooms

and how many days is this thing going to be

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    if i book earlier on i might be able to get it for less than 200
    That's actually really good if it's round trip.

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    I don't think I could ever find a way for my parents to agree with my going cross-country by myself just to meet "some internet people" as my mom says.

However, we always go on some family vacation over the summer to visit new places and we haven't been to Niagara Falls yet, so it'll be easier to convince.
    Just don't tell them?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    I demand a king sized bed and room with a jazuuci by myself.
    You're sharing that fucking jacuzzi!

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    who's paying for the rooms
    We'll make a roster on who's rooming with who ect. I mean I don't mind paying up front for the room I'll be in but there is no way I'm booking 3+ rooms AND possibly a buisness room for our PD meetings ect. on one credit card. This ain't gonna be Anime Next 2012 all over again.

And I mean depending on ppls scheduals during the summer and to make it somewhat worth while for people from Europe to come at least 3 or 4 days. Of which anyone who still wants to be in the area can stay at my place wherever that may be for a few more days.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

FMed

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

i dont think its fair to the people in europe if theyre coming all the way to america to see niagara falls and then spend the next three days in an apartment. i think someone should at least take them somewhere else or SOMETHING.

Well I didn't say they couldn't bum around, I'm just saying they have a place to stay for free.

hahaha, a conference room for the pokedream reunion

Could of of expected anything less? I was thinking more auditorium.

everyone has to wear suits

I don't have no suit. The best I got is a button down flannel shirt.

That's suit enough for Kirby.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    AND possibly a buisness room for our PD meetings
    Hahahaha this is brilliant.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Just a few thoughts off the top of my head since I'm in the mood to write something right now:

- If this meet up is indeed going to be 2015, then it's going to have to be the latter stage of 2015. This mightn't be a big deal for everyone else but fuck you guys, I'm Irish and there's no way I'm going to America or Canada if I'm not twenty-one. Going on a PD meet up and not feasibly being able to consume alcohol is not a plausible option for someone of my nationality.

- I don't think we should meet up in Niagara Falls just because. I don't know, in three years Dogar and God will still presumably have their own places. Obviously not too many of us are going to be going on the trip anyway. If there's six or seven of us we could just split between the two places and literally just use it to crash. The rest would be hilarious POKEDREAM ANTICS... IN REAL LIFE. What I'm trying to articulate is that I'm not in favour of going to NF because I'm a cheapskate and presumably we can stay over in those two's without paying any money etc.. Trust me, this sounds a lot better in my head.

- I'd like to thank Dogar for his offer of hospitality. It is duly noted.

- I had a dream last night. Or two separate dreams. Either way, both events took place during the supposed PD meetup. The first dream quite literally consisted of all of us dressed in tuxedos and someone was videoing us - I was watching the scene through the camera, it was all greyscale. Anyway, there's a star in the sky and I'm pointing at it and we're all looking up at it and JUST THEN, the camera flashes and boom, it's my permanent Facebook profiler forever! I wouldn't have written this if it didn't look undeniably cool in my mind, like the sort of undeniably cool aura you get when watching the opening scene of Reservoir Dogs while Little Green Bag is playing in the background. The other dream consisted of us somewhere and I put the moves on Kelsh only to get into a fight with Dogar. How much older is Kelsh than me btw?

- People I can see actually being a part of this:

-- Me

-- Dogar

-- God

-- Rayne

-- Hicky

-- Kelsh

-- Buckweat

-- I'm sorry Pichubro and Yojimbo I just don't see it happening

-- I wouldn't be surprised if Pink-Kitty arrived unannounced on the day

- The most plausible way I can think of actually getting out of Ireland without people getting suspicious would be if I went to a concert in America somewhere, ie. to see Sufjan Stevens in Illinois, which would tie in with Rayne's apartment idea. What other big concerts are there? Where's Coachella take place?

And that summarises Lord94's thoughts on the great PD reunion.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

Anyone from the PA/Ohio area could ride up with me as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

niagara falls is on the border of canada/us, im sure theres some bars on the canada side

and i dont wanna hear another word questioning niagara falls. its on the picture, guys.

Pretty sure the legal drinking age is twenty-one in Canada as well?

90% sure its not, ill check

Also we will have to spend at least one night in the clubs.

19 where niagara falls is

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast