Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: hey dogar or god

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Ok so it's decided we're meeting up in Coachella 2016?
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Also we're going to have to set aside a day to collectively write a novella.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

im definitely coming to the reunion

is good for you

I'd like to go to Niagara falls

Yeah Im going Lord, you moron.

Niagara falls because that has been the plan since 2005.

You weren't even there in 2005

Actually I'd be slightly intrigued to see Kirby irl because he seemed really cool in that Youtube video where he chastised the competitive battling community and he reminds me of myself in the sense that we try and fail to channel our real life personas online.

Your weird in creepy in real life.

cool

That wasn't the message I attempted to send.

Naw your probably better at mixing in with people. If your trying to relate to me at all, it would be a version of you with limited friends.

OK MAN.

Okay at the risk of sounding like a horrible person Im'ma simplify what I was trying to convey for your sake:

Basically you remind me of a friend of mine who doesn't have a lot of friends because he's very passionate when it comes to his interests and also he's pretty socially awkward. But out of everyone I know, I probably look up to him the most because he just doesn't give a fuck about anything. I have no doubt if he wanted to be the champion of some social circle, he could be but instead he chills out and plays his video games. That last sentence probably doesn't apply to you.

We don't have social awkwardness in common. I'm not saying that to put you down, just to point out that wasn't what I was trying to say. I'm just relating us by the plain fact that the accounts under our names on forums are not direct representations of us irl because we find it hard to channel our real selves.

Yeah that's fair enough. One of my friends actually loves that fact that Im always honest with everyone and I do what I want.

I do chill and play video games .

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    Just a few thoughts off the top of my head since I'm in the mood to write something right now:

- If this meet up is indeed going to be 2015, then it's going to have to be the latter stage of 2015. This mightn't be a big deal for everyone else but fuck you guys, I'm Irish and there's no way I'm going to America or Canada if I'm not twenty-one. Going on a PD meet up and not feasibly being able to consume alcohol is not a plausible option for someone of my nationality.

- I don't think we should meet up in Niagara Falls just because. I don't know, in three years Dogar and God will still presumably have their own places. Obviously not too many of us are going to be going on the trip anyway. If there's six or seven of us we could just split between the two places and literally just use it to crash. The rest would be hilarious POKEDREAM ANTICS... IN REAL LIFE. What I'm trying to articulate is that I'm not in favour of going to NF because I'm a cheapskate and presumably we can stay over in those two's without paying any money etc.. Trust me, this sounds a lot better in my head.

- I'd like to thank Dogar for his offer of hospitality. It is duly noted.

- I had a dream last night. Or two separate dreams. Either way, both events took place during the supposed PD meetup. The first dream quite literally consisted of all of us dressed in tuxedos and someone was videoing us - I was watching the scene through the camera, it was all greyscale. Anyway, there's a star in the sky and I'm pointing at it and we're all looking up at it and JUST THEN, the camera flashes and boom, it's my permanent Facebook profiler forever! I wouldn't have written this if it didn't look undeniably cool in my mind, like the sort of undeniably cool aura you get when watching the opening scene of Reservoir Dogs while Little Green Bag is playing in the background. The other dream consisted of us somewhere and I put the moves on Kelsh only to get into a fight with Dogar. How much older is Kelsh than me btw?

- People I can see actually being a part of this:

-- Me

-- Dogar

-- God

-- Rayne

-- Hicky

-- Kelsh

-- Buckweat

-- I'm sorry Pichubro and Yojimbo I just don't see it happening

-- I wouldn't be surprised if Pink-Kitty arrived unannounced on the day

- The most plausible way I can think of actually getting out of Ireland without people getting suspicious would be if I went to a concert in America somewhere, ie. to see Sufjan Stevens in Illinois, which would tie in with Rayne's apartment idea. What other big concerts are there? Where's Coachella take place?

And that summarises Lord94's thoughts on the great PD reunion.

The majority of members are from the East Coast plus Niagara Falls is closer to people from Europe rather than the middle of the United States. In either case, as I have said many many times before, the PD meet up is so because the picture says so. And you will be 21 when you go Lord, most if not all who do go will be, that's why it is 2015. We'll just have it in August, big whoop. And I'm not going to some shitty concert. And I'm not having EVERY PD member stay at my apartment for over a week, so we are sticking to Niagara Falls and people who have traveled a long distance and want a free place to stay near a major American city for tourism is welcomed at my place. Plus you can get a just to NY round trip for 20 bucks where I live so it's a solid deal.

And I am sure all you little boys won't be able to handle your booze and subsequently hit on Kelsi, so what, that is not the battlefield I want to go one on one with you guys; Risk my PD members, Risk is a man's game. Also bring your bathing suits, we need to play in the pool for water sports and the like.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Prices for a bus from out west will be around 200-300, and the far south will be the same so it's not that pricey. And as I said to the Euro members, i.e. Hicky, Eve and Lord, to make it worth your while you stay with me or God a little longer.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

if i had a horse for every time i heard that, i'd have 2 horse Pants's Avatar

dog's got the big meet planned. we'll get wasted and fuck up a couple stores. maybe kidnap some illegal immigrants and make parody torture videos of the movie "hostel" WHO KNOWS

your welcome

Yeah I just want to post with everyone in the same room.

it would be incredibly surreal, i'll concede. we're still coming

your welcome

Oh and Pokemon Monopoly too.

pokemon drinking challenge!!! hitting the bottle and passing out in a pool of vomit anyone?

your welcome

Yeah, not this trip. haha

yeah, this is more "professional" lol

your welcome

I don't binge much anymore anyhow.

I remember when Dogar made that pic, I honestly don't know why we picked Niagara Falls, but I'm definitely going to be there

You fucking better, you only live 3 hours from me anyways.

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

Fine, I'll be there. I would like a small meet up this year though. I need an adventure.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast