Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: hey dogar or god

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

And I'm 19 Lord so only a year old then you?
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    Fine, I'll be there. I would like a small meet up this year though. I need an adventure.
    We tried but no one went to Anime Next.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

And I'm 19 Lord so only a year old then you?
    be single in 2015 girl
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

outwardly flirtatious posts lord has made on the internet count: 1
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I'll be soooo old in 2015, so did we agree that this will be a formal event cause I might grow a distinguished facial hair for this

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    outwardly flirtatious posts lord has made on the internet count: 1
    Right.

Quote Originally Posted by GenghisFlan View Post
    I'll be soooo old in 2015, so did we agree that this will be a formal event cause I might grow a distinguished facial hair for this

No just a normal PD thing.

Also, if we get a Family Suite for a week it is like 900 bucks. It says 4 ppl but we can push more in because there are 4 fucking beds and a floor. Or if we have more ppl just get two.

http://www.booking.com/searchresults...est_id=-570141

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

lets think about how many people will realistically go

me, dogar, hicky, rayne, lord, eve, kelsh, azn, kirby, pants

maye justin, maybe pichubro.

i think people underestimate just HOW MUCH me and dogar will be on everyone's ass to get their shit together and come in the year or so leading up to it. with enough pressure im pretty sure we can coax kg into coming, probably mex and walrus too.

could we find ca?

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

be single in 2015 girl
    Ohoho I'll try but I like being with some one. Maybe I'll get an "open relationship" lol jk

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    We tried but no one went to Anime Next.
    I would go this year but I want something in 3-4 months. I say we all have a welcome to america party for rayne in IL. There's a con not far from him that I know the president of and I get discounts on hotels/badges.
    - Guatama Buddha

Ohoho I'll try but I like being with some one. Maybe I'll get an "open relationship" lol jk

I would go this year but I want something in 3-4 months. I say we all have a welcome to america party for rayne in IL. There's a con not far from him that I know the president of and I get discounts on hotels/badges.
    What month and if God goes and you get us cheap shit we'll go.

With God and Dogar's last few posts this started to feel really real

Can we get Mex and walrus to go

Actually, the con isn't until April next year and it's associated with the con but a dif president. We can just all hang out instead.

I say November. Jay and I will be in our new place and should be financially stable plus I can use my week of paid vacation.
    - Guatama Buddha

well you know what they say, what happens in niagara falls stays in niagara falls

Lord just go to this meet up I'm planning.
    - Guatama Buddha

Actually, the con isn't until April next year and it's associated with the con but a dif president. We can just all hang out instead.

I say November. Jay and I will be in our new place and should be financially stable plus I can use my week of paid vacation.
    People have school, it won't work.

Lord just go to this meet up I'm planning.
    i dunno kelsh, that would be a bold move on my behalf

I forgot people have school.

lol i don't know then
    - Guatama Buddha

i dunno kelsh, that would be a bold move on my behalf
    okay lord okay
    - Guatama Buddha

One of these days I really want to have a PD Cruise.

that shit costs money

I'm thinking about getting a cabin in some woods next to a lake somewhere soon.
    - Guatama Buddha

What about next Summer? We should send out invitations to save the date hahaha

I want it noowww
    - Guatama Buddha

No everyone is 21 yet so it won't be as fun.

You can drink in hotels.
    - Guatama Buddha

I might drink Orange Juice anyways

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast