Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: hey dogar or god

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    You can drink in hotels.
    Not legally.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

I drink at bars all the time and clubs, I don't see the big deal.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

I'll be 21 on 2013 anyways, I'll buy the beer

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    I drink at bars all the time and clubs, I don't see the big deal.
    Kelsi, I've done a lot of things in life and got away with it, does that make it any less illegal? No, I just got away with it. I am not about to provide alcohol to underaged people.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GenghisFlan View Post
    I'll be 21 on 2013 anyways, I'll buy the beer
    thanks azn
    - Guatama Buddha

Everyone who is going will be 21 in 2015 anyways.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    No everyone is 21 yet so it won't be as fun.
    Listen to this man
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Yeah I don't know if it's a weird offset of my ego but I had a prideful problem when it cane to acquiring alcohol before I was legal. Like there was no problem getting it but it left a bad taste in my mouth knowing someone's parent had solicited alcohol to me, like I was fitting some negative stereotype
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Since I've always hung out with older people it wasn't ever an issue and honestly bars don't care. As long as I don't get a dwi or mip then I don't particulary mind.
    - Guatama Buddha

VEEERRRRYYY illegal though.

So if we had a conference room, can we turn it into dance floor?

niagara falls borders the us and canada. im SURE there are hotels and bars on the canadian side.

Sure.

I will have a few panels made for us and of course if anyone wants to design some of their own by all means do so.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    niagara falls borders the us and canada. im SURE there are hotels and bars on the canadian side.
    Everyone will be 21.

oh your post was referring to kelsi saying to do something earlier

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Sure.

I will have a few panels made for us and of course if anyone wants to design some of their own by all means do so.
    Anything that would handle my sick moves

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    Yeah I don't know if it's a weird offset of my ego but I had a prideful problem when it cane to acquiring alcohol before I was legal. Like there was no problem getting it but it left a bad taste in my mouth knowing someone's parent had solicited alcohol to me, like I was fitting some negative stereotype
    it's easily justifiable if you think about it as if you're in any other country besides the US where the drinking age is 18 or lower. or stop being dumb because that doesn't make any sense

the idea of meeting up with you guys is getting more and more romanticised in my head. i'm going through imaginary scenarios with all of us as a group and we're so dynamic, with different personalities and the potential for a massive clash of egos. the idea just strikes me as undeniably cool, like the beginning of reservoir dogs with little green bag in the background

for some reason, last night i was laying in bed and we all know how your mind starts having entertaining thoughts, but mine were about a bunch of us at a hotel and i assumed it was the pd meetup. it was sort of set up like the show the real world and me and ascaris had a room where i would bring people home from the club and he would groan and leave every night hahaha. i don't really remember if you were there but i remember god and buckwheat being there.

i'm not sure if this was even brought on by reading a recent pd thread either so when i read this one i thought it was a funny coincidence.

There's a wax museum, let's go to it http://www.cliftonhill.com/attractio...x-museum-stars

Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    it was sort of set up like the show the real world and me and ascaris had a room where i would bring people home from the club and he would groan and leave every night hahaha.
    I was thinking something like this too, except I was staying in his apartment in Illinois in a year's time

who here really feels like they're gonna go to this thing though?

Well if it's just me and God we are still going.

i wont be 21. also what are we just going to HOP on over to the canadian side? isnt there some process. there might not be for citizens but quite a few of us will be holding temporary visas.

also it isnt a big deal for me ill come

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast