Thread: Stories of the Deep

Default Stories of the Deep

Basically, here you post stories about your life. But they have to be true, not altering them. If you have a random funny story or somthing that pops into your head, post it here.

To start off...

This is a pseudo ghost story that happened to me. I say pseudo because I'm not really sure about some stuff. Some could have been me, but I think it's more than irony.

The story begins a few years ago on Christmas eve. It was about ten that night and it was freezing in my bedroom. It was an unbearable chill to me, and I couldn't figure out why. I had a nice warm comforter and I was laying on my extremely comfortable bed. I preffered this bed more than any other I've ever slept on. I was really trying hard to get the bone chilling feeling out. I had my door open just enough to let light into the room; it was slightly eerie... but this was Christmas eve, nothing scary ever happened on these kind of days, though I'd heard many times of stories of suicide and people going crazy during the cold, crisp, windelss nights of winter. I let out a small sigh I remember. I can remember the sigh clearly because of what happened next. The light shining in my bedroom came from the hall. When I opened my eyes from my sigh, I saw a shadow on my door. It wasn't a typical shadow though, it was a small one, about the size of a small child. It's head reached the kitty cat boreder that was midway down my wall, just above the door handle. The shadow then was barely taller than the door handle. It freaked me out pretty bad, and when I losed my eyes and reopened them, it was still there. Then it walked. It walked right out the door, leaving a small shadowy mist behind, only to have it dissapear with a second. Scary stuff...Later I fell asleep, thinking it was my imagination. I woke up again around midnight (as cheesy as it sounds) and saw more of the little shadow. I couldn't belive it. There was a bunch of them just walking in a straight line across my room! Again, I fell asleep.

Now this was two years ago I believe, my uncle from south dakota was visiting my house for a week or so. He's a pastor at a small church there. Somehow, we got on the subject of ghosts and I told him of my previos experience. He said he could testify to that. Supposedly, that 'thing' I saw was a shadowperson. He said he had a friend that had an encouter with the little silhouette...

I cant exactly finish, I have to go for a while, but I'll edit later and you guys can add whatever stories or comments.

if i didnt already have a place to put my stories, i'd offer some here.

the rest of you have no excuse.

DSX

Regardless if there isn't an excuse,I don't write for length and I doubt I have anything worth mention that I haven't already divulged.

Advanced Trainer

Can we put other stories then ghost ones?

probably.

When I was in Public High School, I had a random jock follow me around everyday. he claimed that I would love his penis, and that it was huge. He watched me from my cafeteria table everyday, and always tried to talk to me.

I hated him
    When the Devil is too busy
    And Death's a bit too much
    They call on me by name you see,
    For my special touch.

My story just happened to be a ghost story, you can put in any story but it has to be true.

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

One time we were driving past a highschool with one of those big billboard things, where all the letters are seperate. Anyways, the sign was supposed to say "Public information meeting". The problem was that the L had fallen off of public, so instead of saying "Public information meeting", it said "Pubic information meeting".

A few months ago I was watching one of those animated sign things, and suddenly it started flashing and a bunch of words, that were also flashing, came up. They said "Epilipsy awareness month."

Registered Users Regular Walrus's Avatar

Nothing really comes to mind, though I'm sure I'll think up something later. I should probably tell a story about my neighbors sometime though because everything bad happens to them and it's hilarious

My dad used to go out with a girl who thought plants were having duels against each other
    For my special touch.

Your dad has interesting taste in women.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

my dad is a dirty pervert. he used to pick hookers up in cars in new jersey apparently

well then. is there anything positive that your parents actually do?

i think theres a few things

i remember one time when i was 6 and my mum read me a bedtime story and i was absolutely over the moon, and i hugged her to death and told her i loved her.

thats something positive

she read you a story only once?

yes

my dad might've done it once too, but i hate his overdeep voice so i dont think i was particularly happy

my daddy used to write stories with me. I would draw some pictures, and then say the lines. My dad would write them down for me, cause I couldn't write or read at the time.
    For my special touch.

i wish your dad was my dad

I used to draw out stories or dreams I had and then tell them orally to my mom while she did her hair, but she would just go "uh-huh" and never really listened

This is how the great story of Buckle-Up was born. I was four and we were driving to a ski resort in Vermont, so I picked up some markers and drew a waterfall and some grass around it, but then I messed up on a small part of the grass by using the wrong color, so I tried to color over it with green. It turned out as a nasty brown color so I decided it was a mud puddle. Then I drew a couple kids and one of the kids was supposed to be Buckle-Up (inspired by the Buckle Up for Safety commercials). I began to tell my family while in the car about how Buckle-Up was camping with his friends until he fell into the mud puddle and couldn't get out! His friends abandoned him and he joined up with a raccoon to find his way back home.

I have one of the stories somewhere in my house. It was called "The Adventures of oliver" or something like that.

So this kid Oliver loves his Grandma and he gets chased by a cactus, and Speedy The Magic Minnow saves him
    For my special touch.

When I was seven and eight, I used to draw all these pictures about a mean dog king named King Louis, who had hundreds of dog children and enslaved the cat people! He made them work in the castle day and night. If they didn't do a good enough of a job, he'd throw them in the dungeon, where they'd get whipped. But there was a young kitten named Clarence who wore a top hat and was friend with a smart kitten named Michael, and together they overthrew King Louis's tyrannical regime.

I still have most of the pictures I drew of that. I should scan it onto PD sometime.