Thread: rayne and justin thread

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default rayne and justin thread

just like old times
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

we had one of these on aorio hoshi
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

pokecosmo

vglan

cosmo

various forums we trolled

just like old times

okay now youre getting carried away i wasnt on pokecosmo

unless twisty counts

deal with it

fun fact: i only remember one post i made on twisty - it was in reference to 9/11. i remember literally nothing else about that forum

i remember vendak and king trolling it to oblivion and how you were a massive asshole to justin

also there was a u2 thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    i remember vendak and king trolling it to oblivion and how you were a massive asshole to justin
    not ringing a bell but probable. we picked on justin on vglan to enhance our reputation. i'm not proud of that one

i never picked on justin on vglan

we got into scuffles in the beginning for stupid reasons though

i specifically remember sending you a message asking you why you were treating me differently on vg from ah and you just said something like 'w/e' 'what are you talking about' 'nu uh'

huh

Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    i specifically remember sending you a message asking you why you were treating me differently on vg from ah and you just said something like 'w/e' 'what are you talking about' 'nu uh'
    trolled softly