Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello

Default hello

hello!

whats up my feathery friend

i've been good! just dropping by 'cause rekhyt asked me to! i might stick around if i don't forget about this place, but it's cool so far!

how about you?

yay people come on the very day PD is about to crash

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

polly you son of a bitch, i thought you were dead
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

what do you mean crash?

and who is lord?

Quote Originally Posted by polly View Post
    i've been good! just dropping by 'cause rekhyt asked me to! i might stick around if i don't forget about this place, but it's cool so far!

how about you?
    im doing fantastic. how go your musical pursuits?

ignore this post

well, i've been working on my vocals (namely belting and trying to control it because sometimes i go flat if i'm not careful,) and i start college pretty soon. i'm gonna major in secondary education.

are you going to college in america?

i thought you were gonna major in music

yes ill be there by the 14th. my university starts towards the end of the month.

is good for you

Hi stranger

hey celery! i thought you left the internet! how are you?

and i was gonna major in music, but i thought it was a silly thing to do considering i could learn that stuff on my own and with the help of some individual teachers that i could have some 1 to 1 time with that monitors me individually.

and that's great! what state and college?

illinois, computer science. youre going to cuny right?

ya. i have to go to cuny laguardia for now, but it's whatever. college is college to me; i'm transferring to queens college after 2 years.

is good for you

Quote Originally Posted by polly View Post
    hey celery! i thought you left the internet! how are you?
    WHAT, who told you that nonsense?!

I am good. Nothing interesting has happened at all recently, though

well you stopped coming to cosmo so i assumed, "awww, he left the internet!" - even if this isn't the same place, it still feels like home here minus the skin!

yo whats up with vglan being back up

were you involved in that

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

he did leave the internet.....................
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

dang how does everyone notice. and yeah, i got really bored one day and decided i thought i would give sites another chance, 'cause i have so much empty time in between working, social life and my musical ventures.

but minus the forums. running forums was such a headache, and i don't wanna go through that again. give that to someone else.

is good for you

Nah, man my touchpad broke, and had to get it fixed. I think I told a couple people, but probably not. Say, do you have a STEAM account?

believe it or not we noticed it fifteen minutes ago when celery posted the link

oh im sorry rekhyt i forgot your name was lord here! lol. and a lot of people think i died because i cut them off and don't go by my old name.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast