Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So the preggers mother of my baby left me over minor arguments

Default So the preggers mother of my baby left me over minor arguments

hows about them apples

she might reconcile after the baby is born. right now shes probably under a lot of emotional stress due to, in part, her brain being bombarded by hormones so you cant really blame her if she makes illogical decisions at this point. how far along is she?

rayne, biology and relations expert

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    how far along is she?
    ?
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

king you're in the clear. now leave the country
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

about 4 months in

Kevin, I would, but I pretty much owe it to the kid to stick in there.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

ya man, real talk, it's one crazy situation
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

i mean you're not even 'with' the girl now are you

Nah, she broke up with me because we'd been arguing. I understand getting upset about that, but the way she's acting is crazy and selfish. I don't understand how anyone can think that choosing to be a single mum with M.E, depression, crippling debt and facing bankruptency with only one real family member by her side who is also plagued with mental health issues and debt is better for the kid than talking through the fights and sorting out things with a man who has no health issues, no real debt, a flawless credit history and savings with a full fledged close knit family behind him.

Though apparantly I broke up with her because I put my relationship status on fb as "it's complicated" which I'll never understand.

haha you mean to tell me you broke up because you changed your relationship status

this is the wrong situation to find humour in so im sorry but thats hilarious

in your defence, it really was complicated

and rachel and ross were on a break!!!!!

I know Ascaris her logic is fucking flawed.

I wish the wayback machine worked irl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEMdX...ayer_embedded#!

Now there's a couple who I can relate to

is good for you

Who could start any argument with the friendly and lovable King? I'm sure this will all come to pass, like Rayne said, there's a bunch of chemicals that do stuff and stuff

shes just upset that she hasnt had enough of the king's scepter lately, ie your dick

Quote Originally Posted by Celery View Post
    I'm sure this will all come to pass, like Rayne said, there's a bunch of chemicals that do stuff and stuff
    celery: one of the few men of science and wisdom

You should claim full custody ha ha ha

There's some wanker trying to get with her already, dont even think he knows she's pregnant

Dude just take it out of her and keep it as your own.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

when your kid is born get him to post on pd

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

/her

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast