Thread: first kiss megathread

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default first kiss megathread

post about your first kiss in this dedicated megathread
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

At last Boomhauser was ready to remove Peggy's last garment and all eyes were now on her. With one last pull her panties dropped to her feet. They all gasped in delight at the sight of Peggy's shaved pussy and rock hard nipples.

Peggy said, "I'm so horny I could fuck four men at the same time."

Boomhauser grabbed Peggy around her waist and caressed her butt as he slid her naked body down the front of his chest. Then he laid her down on the carpet and starting to lick her long legs starting at her ankles and kept going until his tongue found her pussy. Dale positioned his dick beside Peggy's head and she grabbed his cock with both hands pulling it into her mouth. Bill took his dick in hand and began to jerk off.

Hank was still frozen in front of Luanne while he watched Peggy sucking off Dale out of the corner of his eye his erection continued to grow.

Luanne said, "Uncle Hank, it's OK to touch me. In fact I insist on it. I want you to fuck me like a naughty little slut. Make me suck your big cock......"

Hank got the message loud and clear. He lifted Luanne over his shoulders with her legs on each side of his neck. With her back against the wall, she started eating her pussy like it was a cherry pie eating contest. After she came a few times, he lowered her down his chest and inserted his dick into her wet pussy on the way down and began pumping her with his massive dick.

Luanne moaned in ecstasy and said, "Fuck me Uncle Hank, fuck with your big fat cock."

Hank was sweating profusely and his face looked like it was going to explode, when he pulled his dick out and Luanne immediately got on her knees and sucked him off until he came into her mouth.

Luanne rolled over on her stomach and Hank entered her pussy from the rear as they watched Peggy taking on Dale, Bill and Boomhauser.

Peggy was bent over the ottoman with Boomhauser fucking her pussy from behind. She had Dale's cock in her left hand and Bill's cock in her right as she sucked each dick alternately and then tried to get them both in her mouth as the same time.

Boomhauser was spanking her ass as he road her home and at the same time, Dale and Bill gave Peggy a much needed facial.

Luanne sucked off all of the other men, while Peggy ate her pussy. Hank was busy filming all of the action.

After they rested, all agreed that they would have to play poker every weekend from now on.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

nak;jfhosahfkjshkgf

in other words, nobody here has made it that far lord.

Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar

Even if everyone had, this isn't going to become a megathread based on that.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

i was hoping it could spur the birth of a series of sexual megathreads
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

My sex life is rather disappointing, I have yet to even have a relationship yet have masturbated for years.

well theres something kirby and i have in common

My first kiss was at a 4-H thing... her name was... lemme think...damnit I can't remember Wait.. Alayna... Alayns Scroggins I think. Counting that one I've kissed 11 girls I think... Only had sex with two of them, but I could have gone for at least 4 definitely probably 5 or 6... no definitely 6 of them probably 7.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar

What the hell kind of name is Scroggins.

a southern one

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

There's no way I could go back and count how many girls I've kissed...I'm not saying that to try to sound SUPER COOL, I just mean I've casually made out with a lot of girls.
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

fucking right wing bastards get all the chicks

we're only talking about the first one buckweat, you're supposed to remember the first one

not that i know the name of my first one

my first was olly.. when i was like 14 possibly

after that there is no way of counting