Thread: polo shirts

Default polo shirts

terrible. its like button down shirt knocked up t-shirt but t-shirt was drinking throughout pregnancy and nine months later out came fetal alcohol syndrome afflicted polo shirt. outside of things like tennis i see absolutely no use for the polo shirt. people who try to pass it off as 'semi formal' boggle my mind.

what is pds opinion on polo shirts

i kind of like them if theyre of good quality. thinking theyre formal though is silly.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

used to wear them when i was 13/14. now just shirts
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

I like em.

why wear one though. i mean if you want a collar just wear a shirt. if you dont like buttons wear a t shirt. regular t-shirts or button down shirts always look better than polo shirts, no exceptions.

you guys wear some wear shit

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

that's not a polo shirt kirby
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

its a polo skirt

hahaha kirby is one of my favorite posters lately.

and polo's are good for looking hot in. i could also see how they would be semi formal, and why someone would rather wear one as opposed to full on formal wear.

Perfect for things such as riding horses at country clubs.