Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why would you say people are drawn to resident poster god on this forum

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default why would you say people are drawn to resident poster god on this forum

usually people are drawn to people who make them feel important, god's ego and nonchalance towards pretty much everything except himself should attract the opposite
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

what are you talking about. god strokes nearly everyones ego.

i was going to say sucks everybody's dicks but that wouldve been crude and also insulting to the females

is good for you

Because he is the people's admin

Contray to popular believe, most new poster's don't like God, I didn't like God for like a month and a lot of real newbs use to hate it when they were banished to spam.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    what are you talking about. god strokes nearly everyones ego.
    name one
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Kirby
    Rayne
    Lord
    Dogar
    Pichubro
    Justin
    Solly
    God

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Kirby
    Rayne
    Lord
    Dogar
    Pichubro
    Justin
    Solly
    God
    examples

i'm not doubting you kirby, it's just unsettling to know this piece of psychology only for god to be so good at making people feel good that it completely slipped past me. sort of baffling

He took up for you and gave you plenty of chances back when you were the Altmaster.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Kirby
    Rayne
    Lord
    Dogar
    Pichubro
    Justin
    Solly
    God
    I don't remember specifics, so overall quotes I remember vaguely

"Kirby has slowly improved."

"Rayne is a good poster."

"Lord has improved much."

"Dogar is the second best poster of all time."

"Pichubro's beauty is eternal."

"Justin makes me laugh."

"Solly is a good poster now."

"I am the best poster of all time."

lord how many more examples will it take to illustrate that your memory is atrocious, or have you forgotten that fact already

is good for you

"Justin makes me laugh."
    "Justin is the Nazi Germany of Pokedream"

yes

gods a fan of nazi germany

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    gods a fan of nazi germany
    hahaha

and Gays. God is still this forum's expert on Homosexual Issues.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

no thats dogar

dogar is the arch mage of homosexuality

dogar knows gays inside and out

god i really need to know, do you or do you not like nazi germany? i'm going to be pissed off if you don't like nazi germany over other countries that other people might be on pokedream.....

Hey what Country am I?
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

is good for you

Quote Originally Posted by Qoorl View Post
    Hey what Country am I?
    Kirby made a list. You were Sparta

Ah... I suppose I could live with that. Etrusca might be better. And do I seem particularly warlike?
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

There's a bit of a difference between joining PD when Tim was not a poster and joining PD when he was at the top of the posting "food chain"

Tim actually took time before he grew on me, because he posted like three times a month. When he made a post during the first few weeks, he was definitely a notable poster, but he was not the defining poster he is today until he became regular. At first, it was more like, "hey look it's Dogar's friend"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast