Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 54

Thread: 2.2k thread

  1. #26
    is good for you
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,778

    Default

    He was referring to Dogar, I believe

  2. #27
    is good for you
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,778

    Default

    That or God

  3. #28
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,276

    Default

    I can change buckweat's avatar, but cannot give him permission to change it himself.

    whelp, I tried.

  4. #29
    is good for you
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,778

    Default

    There is only one vegetable worthy of this mission

  5. #30
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,032

    Default

    make this buckwheat's avatar


  6. #31
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,760

    Default

    buckwheat should have avatar chagability now

    the new edit profile link is soooo stupid

  7. #32
    bye felicia stiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    seven 6/10

    you're alright but sometimes you post things like pirating is justified or the word 'significant other' and it irks me.

  8. #33
    bye felicia stiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    i will never not post in one of these threads
    if you agreed with me at the times you and i know you should agree with me then i would give you a rating!!!

  9. #34
    bye felicia stiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    pichubro 8/10

    there's no reason for me to give you a bad score, but i hesitate to give you a better score because you like america too much.

  10. #35
    bye felicia stiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    kirby 7/10

    you harbor an unnatural dislike towards me and if you didn't then i'd have no reason not to give you an 8 or 9 with the way you're posting these days.

  11. #36
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,760

    Default

    fqnip3jt09flksdj

  12. #37
    bye felicia stiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    lord 9/10

    you've mellowed out a lot and it's done loads for making me like you more. stay posting like this

  13. #38
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    pichubro 8/10

    there's no reason for me to give you a bad score, but i hesitate to give you a better score because you like america too much.
    Says the guy with the american flag in his avatar x3

  14. #39
    bye felicia stiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    buckwheat 9.5/10

    besides your political views everything you post is a duplicate of what i would have said had i gotten to the thread before you. you came out of nowhere to be one of my favorite posters on the net and you're a fucking pimp irl. you're also kind of hot, make out with me?

  15. #40
    bye felicia stiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    Says the guy with the american flag in his avatar x3
    i know it makes me like it less than i could. i'll try to photoshop it out later.

  16. #41
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,760

    Default

    i thought the entire point of that avatar was the flag shirt

  17. #42
    bye felicia stiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    celery 8/10

    for some reason it seems like everybody in general is a better poster these days. we were pretty tight and then went to hating each other, maybe, but i see no reason to hold anything against you now.

  18. #43
    Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    buckwheat 9.5/10

    besides your political views everything you post is a duplicate of what i would have said had i gotten to the thread before you. you came out of nowhere to be one of my favorite posters on the net and you're a fucking pimp irl. you're also kind of hot, make out with me?



    done deal at the PD meet up.

    but legit if i was ever going to experiment with the same gender (and i've been harboring thoughts on this lately because i don't like to leave any rocks unturned) it'd def be justin
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

  19. #44
    bye felicia stiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    nope. if kirby would do it i'd ask him to replace it with denmark's flag.

  20. #45
    bye felicia stiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    god 9/10

    obviously you're a great poster, and even if it doesn't seem like i think it because i do think you have your moments, for the most part you are the fair and judicious administrator you claim to be. which is a huge accomplishment on forums definitely.

  21. #46
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    nope. if kirby would do it i'd ask him to replace it with denmark's flag.
    how well can you dress up like the Ice Queen

  22. #47
    bye felicia stiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    kirby what exactly are you asking

  23. #48
    is good for you
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,778

    Default

    Aw, Justin :heart emoticon:

  24. #49
    bye felicia stiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,524

    Default


  25. #50
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,032

    Default

    the lack of Ice Queen cosplay porn that I wanted to post here disappoints me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •