Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: justin dogar rough foreplay thread

Hybrid View

Default justin dogar rough foreplay thread

haha honestly dogar's pretty dumb. he says you can't do something, you do it and then he goes 'oh big deal lol ur so coooool' not even trying to be rude but you're probably the worst poster on pd right now

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

What's her address you faggot?

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

And you are double faggot for posting like "/b/rother."

@justin

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    dogar is essentially right. ip addresses are registered by isps. i have a bunch of addresses here but all of them are some branch of fx networks.
    Duh I'm fucking right Justin is a fucking moron who will never become anything in his life other than one big faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    and.... nope. essentially impossible to find a persons address through their ip address.
    WELL DUH

dogars getting feisty in this thread haha. but for real why are you getting mad because i found the city she lives in? where did i say i know her address and what is a /b/rother? seriously things would be messed up if you could find somebody's address that easily, are you dumb? hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    dogars getting feisty in this thread haha. but for real why are you getting mad because i found the city she lives in? where did i say i know her address and what is a /b/rother? seriously things would be messed up if you could find somebody's address that easily, are you dumb? hahaha
    You are on big faggot.

This thread isn't even about this shit, it's about getting a hot asian to post here again, just like I got AZN, another hot asian, to post here again. But Justin is too busy sucking cock to realize that.

and you're father doesn't believe in global warming, so it's understandable why you're as stupid as you are. but keep crying that i won't suck your dick

hahahaahahah oh god did dogar just say somebody else is using semantical definitions? hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    and you're father doesn't believe in global warming, so it's understandable why you're as stupid as you are. but keep crying that i won't suck your dick
    I really wouldn't care if you died. I'm not wishing anything to happen, but if I heard you died I wouldn't care.

man thats a pretty harsh thing to say. id care if someone here died. even pants.

you conservatives hahaha. sending people death threats on the internet is a sure way to get cool jobs

You are one stupid fuck. I didn't send anything other than a opinion. But hey, threaten me all you want you piece of shit.

wait you're actually upset... relax bro i thought we were wasting time while we can't fall asleep LOL

Don't back pedal on this, you fucking screw up every thread when you play this fucking game and I am sick of it. You fuck up the flow of things when you instigate fights and it kills the boards activity. I'm fucking sick of it.

dogar just take a time out or something you're going to get a hernia.
    Last edited by Dogar The Brave; 08-09-2012 at 02:11 AM. Reason: He kept editing: he was his edit-we both know i always tell you that we shouldn't have fights because they're extremely dissa

You kill threads constantly with this shit and I am sick of it. If you think that real personal information is at stake here that isn't already on the net then you are insane but talking like you know what the hell is going on and then back pedaling just to start shit fucks the whole thing up and I had enough of it.

dogar you just said that, literally you don't even have an argument you're just stating something incoherent.
    Last edited by Dogar The Brave; 08-09-2012 at 02:12 AM. Reason: you did it last time i made you visibly upset and you said i ruin everything. last i checked you're sitting here having a bac

dogars new buzzword "back pedal" is going to be seen in his next hundred or so posts. brace yourselves.

I'm not making an argument and you're a fucking moron for thinking it's incoherent. All this is an opinion and I am telling you that I really think you fuck this board up.

dogar stop clicking the post button. that's the fourth time you've said it now, i get it i get under your skin.

Just get the fuck out of this thread you fucking shit and let me find an old member without you being a fucking dick fuck.

isn't being a dick your whole thing on pd or are you taking a page from your favorite mitt romney? haha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast