Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: justin dogar rough foreplay thread

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

My thing is being Dogar The Brave, King Of All That Is Mighty, and part of that is calling people out who suck and suck hard. Justin, you suck in so many different ways and you even suck at doing that, so do the whole board a favor and leave.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

this is the worst bitchfight ever

classic dogar going to bed so get back to looking up when somebody was underaged on the internet or whatever person you're trying to follow

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    this is the worst bitchfight ever
    And Justin, the biggest of all bitches is the one always starting pointless bullshit.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    classic dogar going to bed so get back to looking up when somebody was underaged on the internet or whatever person you're trying to follow
    Oh man I'm so offended.

hahah dude what are you even saying
    dogar has agreed with qoorl when qoorl said dogars pd persona is being a dick, and mitt romney is known for changing his stance on issues when it suits him best.

AND?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    AND?
    all i'm sayin is stop crying when somebody does the same thing as you. youre butthurt and it aint from me you horse looking goon.

You start shit when shit doesn't need to be started and you begin it all with flat out stupidness, "Hur dur you posted her IP people will know where she lives hur dur." That's not funny it's argumentative in addition to being flat out not true and it doesn't add to anything on the board. That's not being a dick, that's being a fucking piece of shit you fucking worthless twat.

And Justin, the biggest of all bitches is the one always starting pointless bullshit.
    good thing you already admitted you were a hypocrite hahaha, all i did was show you i could get a town from an ip address and you started calling me a big faggot and getting upset because you're a man child like buckwheat pointed out. remember when you used to argue with me and laugh? i miss those days

dogar i posted her town. you then proceeded to blow up like a kid
    Last edited by Dogar The Brave; 08-09-2012 at 02:13 AM. Reason: and post vague responses like you wouldnt care if i was dead as if you're trying to intimidate me.....

stupidness
    in the spirt of irony, stupidity would have been a much better choice grammatically.

ANYONE can get her city, SO WHAT. The whole premise was you were being a fucking tool about her personal information acting like it's a big deal to have her IP when it is clearly not and any moron would know that and thus fucking up the whole thread like you do to so many other threads. You talk and you don't think and that's what is the worst about you. You think you "one up" me with your stupid psycho-bable but the real pain of it all is you waste forum time with your weak minded gibberish. You are so stupid it's insane and what really puts the icing on the cake is that you actually perceive yourself as my equal or superior. You are a nothing in this world and on this board who is hell bent on screwing up this shit. I don't mind when someone pokes fun at me, I like that shit, but you are an argumentative untalented pile of garbage who thinks that being a prick will make you something worthwhile but in reality you really are just a leech to this forum.

there is nothing i could justify posting in response to that heartfelt story. that you posted last time we argued. and that you'll post next time you call justin a faggot and things escalate to the point where you can't make any legitimate responses. i'm sure you really think that block of text based on arbitrary and unknown elements about my life and the opinions of the rest of the board has destroyed me so i'll let you have your cake and eat it, pokedream is something you've repeatedly mentioned as being the best part of your life. so i wouldn't want to ruin your sense of entitlement that's slowly becoming less prominent.. and you can see that. that's why you get so mad whenever i pick on you. as a closer, just try to remember to keep some tact about you when you start to get mad. when you're posting shit, fuck, dick and faggot as your only responses it shows that you're really stupid, especially when the point you're arguing is that i ruin the boards - yet you feed into everything i post and contribute to that just as much. my troll bait couldn't be anymore obvious but you take it every time. you'll figure that out at some point and think back to how right i am and wonder how you could've been so stupid to get schooled repeatedly by a kid you're four years a senior too.

there is nothing i could justify posting in response to that heartfelt story. that you posted last time we argued. and that you'll post next time you call justin a faggot and things escalate to the point where you can't make any legitimate responses. i'm sure you really think that block of text based on arbitrary and unknown elements about my life and the opinions of the rest of the board has destroyed me so i'll let you have your cake and eat it, pokedream is something you've repeatedly mentioned as being the best part of your life. so i wouldn't want to ruin your sense of entitlement that's slowly becoming less prominent.. and you can see that. that's why you get so mad whenever i pick on you. as a closer, just try to remember to keep some tact about you when you start to get mad. when you're posting shit, fuck, dick and faggot as your only responses it shows that you're really stupid, especially when the point you're arguing is that i ruin the boards - yet you feed into everything i post and contribute to that just as much. my troll bait couldn't be anymore obvious but you take it every time. you'll figure that out at some point and think back to how right i am and wonder how you could've been so stupid to get schooled repeatedly by a kid you're four years a senior too.

Oh man you're such a troll Justin, so cool.

Go to hell.
    Last edited by Dogar The Brave; 08-09-2012 at 02:50 AM. Reason: is this a tie-in to the post where you mentioned me being dead?

get a room

asdfghjkjhgfds

And Jesus fucking christ stop editing your fucking posts changing the whole fucking context of the thread.

And Jesus fucking christ stop editing your fucking posts changing the whole fucking context of the thread.
    it's totally edited, that's why it's the exact same as it's been in your quote for the past couple minutes. let's add lying to the list of great qualities of dogar the brave "almighty whatever you said to be cool"

but are you done posting to me man? i wanna go watch breaking bad

or are you talking about when i mentioned how you tried to vaguely threaten me by saying you wouldn't care if somebody died, specifically me?

sure you are.

stop back pedaling, literally. not getting out of your lie by making stuff up.

That was weird.

I said before his last post "The pages back."

EDIT because Justin can't finish a thought in one post:

or are you talking about when i mentioned how you tried to vaguely threaten me by saying you wouldn't care if somebody died, specifically me?

You are one stupid fuck. I didn't send anything other than a opinion. But hey, threaten me all you want you piece of shit.

God you fucked this thread up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12