Thread: ascaris rekhyt

Default ascaris rekhyt

for some reason whenever i post 'seeing as' i think of mera

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

i forgot about them
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

seeing as u a BITCH ASS NIGGA && FUCK WIT ME !
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

best posters at bumping threads

1. justin
    2. god
    3. hicky

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

justin on his way to becoming the top poster of 2013 according to the prevailing tone of god's analysis

1. rayne

i: Princess Bubblegum

who

there's so many ways to interpret that post it's making my brain explode

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

um
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

now that i think about it im pretty sure they were fake. and zombiefood never actually met mera, he admitted it on shenanilands/suitgames at one point.

probably just a fat hairy man.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    there's so many ways to interpret that post it's making my brain explode
    same here
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    now that i think about it im pretty sure they were fake. and zombiefood never actually met mera, he admitted it on shenanilands/suitgames at one point.

probably just a fat hairy man.
    can't believe that. me and addrielle were tight ok

is good for you

A big practical joke to lure in the minds of vulnerable fourteen year olds on a role playing forum