Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: grabbed lunch at chick-fil-a

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    im in an engineering dorm. not possible.
    oh man they segregate the dorms based on major? hahaha

no there are just a lot of engineers here

it has the reputation of being an engineering dorm because there are a shit load of engineers/international students (a consequence of it being the closest dorm to the engineering quad)

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

man i can't wait until i start university now

you are highly anticipating university because of an unflattering description of my dormitory?

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Have you made any friends Rayne
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

you are highly anticipating university because of an unflattering description of my dormitory?

parties that exist solely because of the prospect of pizza seem like my kind of scene

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Have you experimented with substance abuse yet?
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

HAVE YOU DONE ANYTHING COOL YET

He came to America. That was a step in the right direction. And weren't you sailing away to booze it up and write in a cabin or some such rubbish?
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

i cannot grasp how any university does not let its full student body legally drink

i think there was some public letter submitted a while back saying the drinking age should be reduced to 18, signed by a bunch of university presidents

one of the only reasons for going to a uk university is so you can go to a bunch of raves and bars and neglect your lectures. i just cannot grasp how this is not an element of your culture, but i don't think it needs urgently to be changed or anything

drinking in university is a big part of american culture but its just done illegal. its why "fraternities" are such a big deal, their older members buy the beer and throw parties out of the frat house.

the problem is that with the US drinking culture as it is forcing teenagers to drink clandestinely it leads to binging and dangerous situations

btw my resident advisor (guy who runs the floor) forgot to put a date on that thing so apparently its actually TOMORROW

which means im open to suggestions for food to eat

potato pancakes

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

Steak.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

GO TO A MCDONALDS AND BUY A FUCKING CHEESEBURGER

but get the Angus ones... a regular Mcdonald's burger is crap. Don't be suckered in by the dollar bill price of the McDouble... the Angus is better...
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

go to Burger King for burgers...

just go to any generic 'italian' place that sells hoagies pizza etc and get a burger there

lol

I remember I went to a pizzeria once and wanted a calzone or a stromboli, but I looked for like 15 minutes at the menu, and it did not have them on it. My mom says to me "Its a pizzeria, I am sure they make it." I asked for it, and they made it no problem, like any other menu choice.

Let another matrix glitch moment.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Don't go to McDonalds. Burger King is better.

yep

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast