Thread: lol i was going to leave and use elijahwyatt as my alt but im too lazy to do it

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it.” Lord's Avatar

Default lol i was going to leave and use elijahwyatt as my alt but im too lazy to do it

guess you're stuck with lil' ol' lord
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

hmmmmmmmmm

Registered Users Regular ElijahWyatt's Avatar

lulz
    "As for me, all i know is that i know nothing"

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it.” Lord's Avatar

lol indeed
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Registered Users Regular ElijahWyatt's Avatar

your quote seems like you were high on crack/acid.
    "As for me, all i know is that i know nothing"

is good for you

*Yawn*

........... and I just posted a "farewell" on the other thread too. Oh well, it's going to stay up anyway.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.

At least when I left the forum I left for like, fucking months at a time.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire
    I’ll bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that you’ve been taught to be

Quote Originally Posted by TeenageAngst View Post
    fucking months
    u mad

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

I left the forum once, for about 4 months. It was a worthwhile absence. Also once I stopped posting for 3 months and then returned spontaneously. YOU SUCK

i once left the forum for around 3 weeks in 2005. this was because my computer didnt work.

i asked god to ban me for a month or something

also i wasnt really active from after i joined to mid 2010 but i dont really consider that an absence because pd sucked too much then

pd has become pretty good now

i don't know what it is

most posters have become good at this point

it's just exactly right at the moment. the kind of activity you want.

I don't think ive never been not active on PD.

PD is boring right now. Real talk.

when I first started masturbating, my ass use to clench, it no longer does

real talk

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

u crazy lord
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

Sometimes I think it would be nice if there were more people on PD... and at other times I like it just the way it is now.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*