Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: does anyone remember the gym league

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

i'm a cryptic fellow

is good for you

I think Hicky hates everyone, if you ask me

i like god and rayne but it just feels like we're collecting our thoughts together to say the same things we've already said a million times. i don't know.

and while i admire plenty of people on this forum i'm not CLOSE to anyone so I really don't know what compels me to post here all the time

just dew the dew man

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    you have a sad life.
    Well fuck you. Not everyone's going to agree with you 100% of the time, deal with it.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

i don't know why i'm here, if i worked it out rationally i would leave here.
    Crippling internet addiction anyone?
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Well fuck you. Not everyone's going to agree with you 100% of the time, deal with it.

what are you talking about, I was quite obviously talking to Kirby

Lord he was referring to me

we don't make it a "discussion about pokemon", we just run things we used to run and have been proven to be a success[/COLOR]
    No. PD has NEVER been a SUCCESSFUL forum. You can't be a SUCCESSFUL FORUM when your administrator neglects the place. Harnessing some close-knit group of jointly deluded posters and alienating and eventually making everyone else leave in the process =/= success, it just means there were a few people willing to hold on for that much longer.

Crippling internet addiction anyone?

no.

what are you talking about, I was quite obviously talking to Kirby[/INDENT]
    [/COLOR]
    Oh, well that's okay then. I was going to re-quote that and say you went Rayne edition on me.

lord all i am saying is that both the loapd and gym league had a reputation as quite successful projects and they drew some meaningful members, and maybe we could benefit from running them rather than just sitting around and being elite. i am not saying we need to restructure pd. it seems to work fine.

Hicky you have the power, screw Lord, just do it.

lord all i am saying is that both the loapd and gym league had a reputation as quite successful projects and they drew some meaningful members, and maybe we could benefit from running them rather than just sitting around and being elite. i am not saying we need to restructure pd. it seems to work fine.
    Yeah, what Kirby said, you don't need my approval. Just do it yo. And at the risk of coming off like a sociopath, were they really meaningful members or are you just saying that in the hopes you can justify restarting the Pokemon battling infrastructure in your mind?

qoorl came here because of loapd, i assure you. also midnight the dark espeon did iirc if that counts for anything. a really cool guy came here because of the gym league but he left when we got outed as a forum that doesn't talk about pokemon.

Lord the site was real successful back in like pre-2004.

is good for you

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Lord the site was real successful back in like pre-2004.
    An elite, such as myself, can confirm this

do some research, the site was ballin

i dont think the site existed pre-2004

it did

2000 i think. forums were made nov. 2003

this site actually has its origins in the 90s as POKEMON-CRATER if you believe mewtwo

but yeah there is plenty of evidence pokedream had good traffic 2003-2004

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

Pokemon Crater was a different site. I used it when PD existed.

i remember pokemon crater

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast