Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 102

Thread: If you could make an animated character real and lay with him/her, who would you choose?

  1. #76
    Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElijahWyatt View Post
    Because like you said she was animated in two episodes.
    I don't get why this thread is limited to unreal girls... i feel like there are women 10 times more beautiful in real life than a digitally rendered image could ever match up to.
    Because otherwise it'd be a lot less interesting. Having to pick someone that doesn't actually exist IRL means you gotta stretch your imagination a little.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

    Here I am with my empire
    Iíll bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that youíve been taught to be

  2. #77
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenageAngst View Post
    I was jacking off when I was 3, I shit you not. Must be something in the water.
    Little kids masturbate all the time without fully understanding what they're doing. They just know it feels good.
    I babysit kids who do this and I just preoccupy them with something else to get them to stop.

  3. #78
    Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    444

    Default

    It would be much lower if kids were allowed actual sex-ed in all states. It's not a coincidence that teen pregnancy is the highest in red states.

  4. #79
    Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

    Here I am with my empire
    Iíll bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that youíve been taught to be

  5. #80
    Registered Users Regular Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,228

    Default

    I wonder if babies produce more semen or less than an adolescent. You would think less, but then again because they are younger it might work better.

  6. #81
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    Pichubro, perpetuating everything child psychologists have worked against since 1960.
    Whatever.

    I just know that the first time I had to babysit a two year old, I undressed her to give her a bath and while in the tub she kept rubbing her hands on her genitals and was obviously enjoying herself. Asked her parents about it and they told me as long as she doesn't do it in public, they don't care.

    I babysat a four year old a couple years ago who did much the same thing, except when she watched TV. Kids like to touch and explore themselves, it's very normal.

    Still hate babysitting though, I only do it because they're my dad's friends and I'd look like a jerk if I said no to them.

  7. #82
    Registered Users Regular ElijahWyatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Athens, TN
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Pichubro is really pedo bear fantasizing.
    "As for me, all i know is that i know nothing"

  8. #83
    The One and Only Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,091

    Default

    I was so innocent when I was 11....
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  9. #84
    The One and Only Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In your dreams.
    Posts
    10,091

    Default

    ... right uptil 15 or so. It must be a culture thing.
    Originally made by LM:


    ~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

    ~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

    * dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

  10. #85
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,546

    Default

    I don't understand why you say "red states" and "blue states". There are different levels of governance in a state... sometimes you have Republican senators and Democratic congressmen... it's like saying U.S. under Obama is "blue America".

  11. #86
    Registered Users Regular Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    I don't understand why you say "red states" and "blue states". There are different levels of governance in a state... sometimes you have Republican senators and Democratic congressmen... it's like saying U.S. under Obama is "blue America".
    States that routinely vote Republican in the presidential election are red states, democratically blue. Sure a few voting districts may vote differently for the state houses and the house of representatives, but red and blue is the overall picture of the state.

  12. #87
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,161

    Default

    It refers to presidential elections, because each state MUST vote one way or another, regardless of how much of how minute a majority either candidate has in the state. The weight of each vote is still proportional in terms of population, but it's still a really dumb system.

  13. #88
    Registered Users Regular Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,228

    Default

    Not really, I actually watched a documentary recently that showed that one vote in Wyoming is equal to like 8 in California. I don't hate the electoral college system though, it has some perks so states with sparse population and lots of land still get adequate funding, I do think it needs to be more evened though though, maybe 1-3 or 1-2.

  14. #89
    Gym Assistant King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    480

    Default

    what even

  15. #90
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    States that routinely vote Republican in the presidential election are red states, democratically blue. Sure a few voting districts may vote differently for the state houses and the house of representatives, but red and blue is the overall picture of the state.
    But a state is composed of both metropolitan and rural areas with radically different people and therefore talking about Democrat or Republican-voting in terms of states seems pretty irrelevant

  16. #91
    Father Figure Qoorl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pokedream
    Posts
    8,031
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

  17. #92
    Registered Users Regular Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    But a state is composed of both metropolitan and rural areas with radically different people and therefore talking about Democrat or Republican-voting in terms of states seems pretty irrelevant
    unless I am Mistaken, only roughly like 10% of people live in real cities, not urban areas, but cities, so unless your in like Rhode Island or Connecticut, there are still plenty of people area, also remember that rural areas are dotted with larger towns

  18. #93
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,546

    Default

    i think you may have just failed to make sense. don't worry, it happens to the best of us

  19. #94
    Registered Users Regular Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,228

    Default

    I think so to

  20. #95
    Registered Users Regular ElijahWyatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Athens, TN
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Brain fart. lol
    "As for me, all i know is that i know nothing"

  21. #96
    Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    444

    Default

    This system is idiotic.


  22. #97
    Registered Users Regular ElijahWyatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Athens, TN
    Posts
    375

    Default

    YEP, I AGREE, LETS OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT #fightclub
    "As for me, all i know is that i know nothing"

  23. #98
    lady qoorl nyrisis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    in the hearts and souls and minds of mortals
    Posts
    903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qoorl View Post
    OOh... Forgot all about 80's April O Neil

    I think that'll work for me.
    guess i found my halloween costume

    DON'T PUT THAT IN YOUR MOUTH! IT WAS MADE IN CHINA!!!- Alora Owens: Age 6

    as soon as I was about to post I got raped... -Kirby: Age... whatever

  24. #99
    Registered Users Regular Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,228

    Default

    no lets make the government stronger!

  25. #100
    Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.
    Posts
    4,215

    Default

    FFFFF I forgot about April O'Neil. I'm also going to throw in Livewire and Harley Quinn for good measure.



    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

    Here I am with my empire
    Iíll bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that youíve been taught to be

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •