Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 83

Thread: wtf

  1. #51
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElijahWyatt View Post
    LOL you guys act like i'm not half trolling all the time though, i don't really agree with 40% of the stuff i say on here. I just like arguing, finding the side people disagree on, and then supporting it the best way i can think of how to do. Its really fun. The rest is either my ramblings, me actually using my brain, or just straight my own baised oppinion.
    so, you're trolling

  2. #52
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,117

    Default

    I find it interesting that people with supposedly high IQs on the internet, usually argue that its useless. Hmmmmm


  3. #53
    Registered Users Regular ElijahWyatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Athens, TN
    Posts
    415

    Default

    obama is a socialist! (so are taxes, but hey, lets not think about stuff)
    "As for me, all i know is that i know nothing"

  4. #54
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,316

    Default

    I wouldn't call it trolling.

  5. #55
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,117

    Default

    Im to stupid to troll, I just make bad jokes and puns at all times.

  6. #56
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,316

    Default

    That's because need to be subtle to troll people kirby

  7. #57
    Registered Users Regular ElijahWyatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Athens, TN
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Trolling is a harsh word for it, im picking one side of the debate that noones on and then arguing agianst the other side to my decent ability, because i find enjoyment in arguing with people, because it enhances my skills, and because it helps bring out points on subjects that i may even agree on, that i had never though about before, but yes in that instance i was "trolling"
    Me personally, i would keep abortion legal
    "As for me, all i know is that i know nothing"

  8. #58
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,316

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElijahWyatt View Post
    Trolling is a harsh word for it, im picking one side of the debate that noones on and then arguing agianst the other side to my decent ability, because i find enjoyment in arguing with people, because it enhances my skills, and because it helps bring out points on subjects that i may even agree on, that i had never though about before, but yes in that instance i was "trolling"
    Me personally, i would keep abortion legal
    But see, you pick the wrong side most of the time which is kinda of dumb

  9. #59
    Registered Users Regular ElijahWyatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Athens, TN
    Posts
    415

    Default

    but people on here like to all argee on everything, meaning there isn't really ever a chance to say, he fuck you guys i disagree, and fully believe in the side i'm arguing over the otherside. If you really look through all the arguments, you will see arise more and more points that aren't given untill us arguing brings us to that point. See what i mean?

    Edit: As they say, variety is the spice of life~
    "As for me, all i know is that i know nothing"

  10. #60
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElijahWyatt View Post
    but people on here like to all argee on everything, meaning there isn't really ever a chance to say, he fuck you guys i disagree, and fully believe in the side i'm arguing over the otherside. If you really look through all the arguments, you will see arise more and more points that aren't given untill us arguing brings us to that point. See what i mean?

    Edit: As they say, variety is the spice of life~
    people here agree on many subjects because they possess as certain asset called common sense.

  11. #61
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElijahWyatt View Post
    Me personally, i would keep abortion legal
    gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

    your just in this for the debate


  12. #62
    Registered Users Regular ElijahWyatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Athens, TN
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Really though how much fun would it be if you just had another guy on here agreeing with you on everything. Except parts that are like ramble ramble rabmle or just complete and total oppinions.
    "As for me, all i know is that i know nothing"

  13. #63
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,316

    Default

    Sometimes people on a forum just like to hang out. Crazy, I know...

  14. #64
    is good for you
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElijahWyatt View Post
    LOL you guys act like i'm not half trolling all the time though, i don't really agree with 40% of the stuff i say on here. I just like arguing, finding the side people disagree on, and then supporting it the best way i can think of how to do. Its really fun. The rest is either my ramblings, me actually using my brain, or just straight my own baised oppinion.
    Nice cop out

  15. #65
    Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,689

    Default

    Scumbag ElijahWyatt:

    Loses in every argument and can't use basic syntax

    Claims he's just trolling when he gets called out
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

  16. #66
    is good for you
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    I remember when I did that back in, like, 2006

  17. #67
    Registered Users Regular ElijahWyatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Athens, TN
    Posts
    415

    Default

    ? I don't think my arguments are completely wrong either, just because i personally agree more towards the other side that i am arguing against.
    Thats why i said i'm like half trolling. I'm not saying my arguments lose any validity by saying what i am saying, just that i personally disagree with what i am typing.
    I think you guys do not understand the difference.

    And i don't ever remeber losing any arguments, not even this one. I am very lienent with people. People disvalidate part of what i say, while not disvaluing even the main points sometimes, and then i don't push back on the points that are still strong, instead i argue with them on the points they want to pick on out of all of my points that are made.
    Because that usually prevents tension and keeps the argument flowing in a more fun direction~
    Like i've shown before, i could just bullet point every argument i ever want to make on here and even when i'm not arguing the side i agree with it will make my side alot more appealing and less invalidated by people arguing agianst me, because all of my points would be extremely clear.
    "As for me, all i know is that i know nothing"

  18. #68
    Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,689

    Default

    No it's just that you 100% agree with everything you said, or at least you thought you did till you were shown the error of your ways by people much smarter than you, and subsequently claimed you were trolling in order to save face.
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

  19. #69
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,048

    Default

    to be young again

  20. #70
    Registered Users Regular ElijahWyatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Athens, TN
    Posts
    415

    Default

    LOL I don't think i've ever admitted to anything even close to that, and you thinking so is just a baseless assumption.
    NO FUCKING SHIT abortion is mostly a practical issue. And no fucking shit abortion is a basic human right which the government should and cannot(atleast in the U.S.) ethically control.
    You think i was so stupid i didn't realise this?
    But there are more sides to the issue than just what is the obvious reasons behind why the law is the way it is, or why the law on some things should or shouldn't be changed.

    There is the morality of the situations that can arise from these over hauling "ABORTION IS JUST LEGAL, no exceptions"
    The same thing also goes for every law, and that is the point i was trying to make through arguing with anyone ever about any kind of criminal law. Situations are not black and white, and every law is flawed in some situations.
    "As for me, all i know is that i know nothing"

  21. #71
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,048

    Default

    polly want a cracker?

  22. #72
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buckweat View Post
    No it's just that you 100% agree with everything you said, or at least you thought you did till you were shown the error of your ways by people much smarter than you, and subsequently claimed you were trolling in order to save face.
    BUCKWHEAT IS A MORALIST WHO WANTS TO CONTROL WOMEN'S ABORTIONS!

  23. #73
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ElijahWyatt View Post
    IQ does mean something. If you mean its current incarnation cannot acurrately track those above 140, and below 60, then you are right. The iq system was designed to gauge people accurrately between 3 s.d., everything else is not necesarilly a shot in the dark, but it has a decent acuraccy of being close.

    IQ really just means smartness.
    iq test are useful in the sense that someone who does very well on them is at least pretty smart, and someone who does very bad on them is probably pretty dumb.

    which is such a heavy handed set of results it makes them almost useless. like all standardized tests there is too much "noise" to actually draw conclusions on mental capacity from them.
    "I'll go," said Chagataev. "But what will I do there? Build socialism?"
    "What else?" said the secretary.

  24. #74
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,412

    Default

    We are a bunch of annoying communists who like to suvk each other off

  25. #75
    Father Figure Qoorl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pokedream
    Posts
    7,834

    Default

    speak for your self Samson.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •