Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Best" country in the world

I've always wanted to live in Switzerland because of the scenery and fresh air.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    I'd hate hearing that prayer shit a 5am everyday.
    Woke me up every morning in Kolkata. Actually was pretty terrifying the first time around because we didn't have a clue what was going on.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

huh.... kolkata doesnt even have a majority population of muslims

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

We were staying beside a mosque.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I used to live near one when I was little. It almost never woke me up, and if I was up for some reason it was oddly comforting.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Registered Users Regular ElijahWyatt's Avatar

I went to turkey because my cousins were missionaries there, when i was like 10. Alot of the cities we went through and stayed at had those. I saw the ruins of ancient rome and shit. Favorite euopean vacation ever. My mom only brought like 1000$ and we only had to spend like 200 total and we went through like 2 or 3 countries and back and went through like 6 museums, the capital of turkeys big mosque place, and a bunch of ruins, and that place where jesus mother was or w/e its called(the road your supposed to crawl up or something, i forget the story) that place.
    We ended up buying like 50$ worth of turkish delights.We also went skying/snowboarding/tubing(because i was only 10) on some big mountain. that costs alot comparitvly, but we did it at the end of vacation because we had money to blow. Tubing down a snow montain is fun as shit.
    "As for me, all i know is that i know nothing"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123