Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheeto death in St. Louis

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

I like spending my money on other things, I barely even drink. I do enjoy eating though.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

you can get reasonably high off of half of a gram of mids, which is 5 bucks around here. so 5 bucks per weekend to have a fucking awesome time is pretty reasonable
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

i probably would've appreciated getting high in high school, but it would have required having to talk to people in my high school who smoked weed, which was definitely not happening

Quote Originally Posted by buckweat View Post
    you can get reasonably high off of half of a gram of mids, which is 5 bucks around here. so 5 bucks per weekend to have a fucking awesome time is pretty reasonable
    No way could half a gram of mids do anything for me. Plus no one sells mids when you get older its all headys. which is 20-30 a gram. I could buy good cheese, bread and aged meat with a bottle of decent wine for that, OR a HDMI-composite converter. OR study abroad if I don't spend anything and save. I like all the latter.

i probably would've appreciated getting high in high school, but it would have required having to talk to people in my high school who smoked weed, which was definitely not happening
    The worse part of the whole thing is just that.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

I've only been smoking weed for like a month and a half so half a g of mids will still get me. Half a g of headies by myself got me really fucked the other day, i could hardly move

sounds like you got ripped off dogar. people don't even pay $30 for dispensary weed. on topic i don't like weed that much anymore, drinking is better but i find it a bit dull sometimes too, i probably like it more just because it's legal.

damn it i was i had some pot and a vap so i could toke up right now

Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    sounds like you got ripped off dogar. people don't even pay $30 for dispensary weed. on topic i don't like weed that much anymore, drinking is better but i find it a bit dull sometimes too, i probably like it more just because it's legal.
    When you go to a university you will never see one price. Plus if you go to an area in the subs weed goes up like hot cakes just because the buyers can pay the extra 10 so dealers fuck them. 20 is the cheapest, 30 is on the high end for a gram of headys. It's just how the market is. Also I never bought grams in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by buckweat View Post
    I've only been smoking weed for like a month and a half so half a g of mids will still get me. Half a g of headies by myself got me really fucked the other day, i could hardly move
    That happened to me once when I was 16. It was awesome. I don't even KNOW what happened to that cheeseburger.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    you will never see one price
    yeah, usually between 10 and 20 bucks. you or whoever explains weed prices to you needs to find new dealers if they make you pay 10 dollars extra just because.

I have NEVER heard of a $10 gram of headys.

for weed in general. ive never spent or heard of anybody spending more than 20 dollars for good or bad shit. not even when theyre a newbie getting ripped off for oregano. unless we're talking more than a gram.

if thats the case for you theres probably just great prices around the boston area.

Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    for weed in general. ive never spent or heard of anybody spending more than 20 dollars for good or bad shit. not even when theyre a newbie getting ripped off for oregano. unless we're talking more than a gram that is.

if thats the case for you theres probably just great prices around the boston area.
    MAYBE that's the case. I have never heard of a $10 gram of headys, which is the best you can get that's not gov. issue or something crazy. Honestly I think you are thinking of mids.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/25-fo...ever-eat-again

BOSTON MA

10$ a g for mids
    15-20$ a g-1.3 for kb
    20$ for .8-1g for tropical/headies

30 for$ an 8th of mids
    40-45$ an 8th for kb
    60-65$ an 8th for headies/tropical

Read more: Where do you live, and how much do you pay per gram? | Answerbag

If you take that url for more than a grain of salt.

MAYBE that's the case.
    it's either that, or you or your friends got ripped off lol. but anyways your link supports just what i said, the highest price you listed for a gram was 20, and headies around here just means good weed, which means stuff that somebody got from a dispensary. kine bud is good homegrown and mids are from kids who don't know what they're doing.

I know, 20 is the typical price but that depends on where you live. When you go to a University you never get a set price and when you go to the burbs shit is $10 more. It's just how it is. And I don't know any of my friends in the past 5 years buying just a gram in the first place, all this is info from the dealer side only.

you can't really speak for everywhere because you know somebody who sells weed at a university. it's illogical in the regular market, but it's downright stupid in an unregulated black market setting.

I'm just saying no one that I have ever known irl or the net has ever gotten a gram of headies for $10 and I doubt it is true honestly. Also, it's 2am., you want to get high and some asshole dealer who is sleazy is willing to get you a gram but says 30 instead of the usual 20 and you don't have anyone else to call at that time, believe me, pot heads who are a little better off pay the extra $10.

I'm just saying no one that I have ever known irl or the net has ever gotten a gram of headies for $10 and I doubt it is true honestly.
    well that's just because you're confused. i never said what you're implying, but since it's 2am you're probably just tired. like i said, i honestly find it hard to believe anybody has ever payed 30 dollars for a gram of weed. my suggestion to explain that is still that prices are different depending where you live. your example can only be described as situational, it depends on on you're dealer not liking you and the time of day being innapropriate. that's hardly what you should use to define the price of something that isn't usually bought under those circumstances, ie what it would normally be where you live, and definitely not to make the assumption that all weed around the nation is going to be priced like that.

if this whole time you've been talking about your friend or internet acquaintance calling his university weed dealer up at 2am, then your position makes sense. you should have mentioned that earlier though.

Not weed, headies, saying just weed makes no sense. And duh prices differ, if you life in Cali or Oregon it IS cheaper and MAYBE $10 a gram for headies. I still don't buy that there is $10 grams of headies as the base price in Boston and that's that.

don't buy that there is $10 grams of headies as the base price in Boston and that's that.
    glad we're on the same boat.

Ok?

You just admitted you were wrong.

unless you edited one of my posts i never said that. i said a gram of weed where i live is usually 10 to 20 bucks. i specified in one of my posts after that the 10 to 20 bucks statement was for a gram of weed in general, because you said what you're saying right now, but you keep talking about it anyways. the conclusion a person would draw from that statement is that the more expensive option would be 20 and the cheaper option would be 10, there's no other logical way to look at it.

I didn't edit shit. Mids suck, headies don't. That's the whole conversation and in every post I made sure I said headies. Everything is graded and given names. I don't know if you know enough about this to know the names but using the context clues in my posts it's pretty obvious what I meant.

huh? we just had an entire conversation about the prices. why are you saying random obvious things like good weed is better than bad weed?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast