Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: do you ever get the feeling random people want to bone you but you are effectively powerless

Awww Kirbx
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    To give you guys an idea of how repulsive I am, when I was eating dinner today, a group for girls behind me were talking about how a girl was eating sloppily, and they said "oh its ok, as long as your not eating like that kid." I turn around and look them all in the eye, they gave me the dirtiest looks ever, as if who was I to be offended when you make fun of me when I am an earshot away.

I walk around campus, girls avoid me, shut doors in my face, and never make eye contact unless they make fun of me.

fuck females
    get with the sloppy eating girl

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get with the sloppy eating girl
    problem solver
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

most females are conscious of how they eat, even the fat ones

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

Kirby you have to start somewhere. Go fuck some fat girls. The best part is they don't even have to be ugly, fat girls with a pretty face are usually just as easy. They appreciate it a lot and it makes you feel like a king. You build your ego up that way then start taking it to the hot bitches with your newly acquired skills
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    i gave someone, who's job is making sure i am definitely booked for classes when i start university, a call the other day. she sounded really enamoured by me and went to massive lengths to help me, more than is necessary as per her job. she's just a boring assistant though and i will never meet her
    So somebody did a job they're paid to do and suddenly she wants to fuck you? How come you haven't hooked up with any nurses or waitresses yet?
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buckweat View Post
    Kirby you have to start somewhere. Go fuck some fat girls. The best part is they don't even have to be ugly, fat girls with a pretty face are usually just as easy. They appreciate it a lot and it makes you feel like a king. You build your ego up that way then start taking it to the hot bitches with your newly acquired skills
    Don't do this, Kirby, this is the easy way out.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

because they have a tiring job and it would probably impair their ability to perform it

people do jobs they're paid to do all the time and i am on the receiving end of their services, but I have NEVER felt any one of them wanted to fuck me EXCEPT THIS ONE PERSON

hahaha

relevant

Registered Users Regular ElijahWyatt's Avatar

IDK what your whining for, i've seen plenty of unatractive people get with some of the hottest women. Its all about the money money money, and the being a good guy, and the knowing how to make people laugh, and how to have a good time (even if things are kind of going really suckily). Its about charisma bro.
    "As for me, all i know is that i know nothing"

1. Be attractive.
    2. Don't be unattractive.

is good for you

3. Big penis

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

4. Celery

is good for you

5. Consider becoming Jewish

Quote Originally Posted by ElijahWyatt View Post
    IDK what your whining for, i've seen plenty of unatractive people get with some of the hottest women:

1. Its all about the money money money: NOPE
    2. and the being a good guy: lol your joking right
    3. and the knowing how to make people laugh: NOPE
    4. and how to have a good time (even if things are kind of going really suckily): NOPE
    5. Its about charisma bro. : NOPE
    NOPE
    Quote Originally Posted by Celery View Post
    3. Big penis
    I do have a slightly above average penis length.

is good for you

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I do have a slightly above average penis length.
    Then all you need is patience, just wait for the bitches

They'll just hop on my lap.

charisma is guaranteed to get you laid at least once, even if you're the ugliest fucker alive

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

A lie said enough becomes the truth.

Kirby, you are really attractive.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12