Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: shitty time lately

u can do it rayne, I think I am doing pretty good in calc 1

Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    You can buy graphing calculators at value village for $15
    But can you use them to play Pokemon?

me want

add grandmother just fell and ambulance is on the way to the hospital to that list.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

qoorl. hope all is well.

Qoorl! *hugs*

Hope everything becomes better
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

Rayne you better answer those questions by fucking Tuesday

late update: i got a 95 on the final and aced that calc class

aww qoorl. buddy. sorry to hear that man. life has been shit here in germany too. life is just sucks. i'm trying to find love, but the men i meet just want hook ups or are plain crazy (wanting to marry after 2 dates and act like stalkers).

and the military base i'm at is infantry centered, so all the guys here are homophobic. i met some dudes, played beer pong with them, had a great time; but as we were walking back to the barracks, they began conversation of celebrities they want to fuck. a guy noticed i wasn't engaged and asked why i was so quiet. i told them, i'm gay so i'm not interested in any of them.
    instant 180. they called me a "faggot," "homo," told me to get a way, that they don't want to get raped, didn't want a sissy around and other shit. next thing, they run away and i'm all alone... so i walked to my barracks room alone.
    i've been discriminated against before, in 2005. but damn, i felt less than human.

half my unit is deployed and i'm part of the team staying over here in germany. our team has matched deployed time schedule because we're supporting the guys down range. so this means I work 6 days a week for 12hrs straight. i have to wake up early, do my morning routine, make breakfast at 330-430am so that i can make it work at 0600am which is also 12 miles away.

and worse, we had an accident, our mil. vehicles crashed, it was a pile up. 4 trucks smashed into each other and we had a generator on a trailer sitting on top of a hood! we pulled some guys out. they were covered in blood and other shit. so we were near by and my team went to help. i pulled a guy and at the end of the day i was smeared in random people's blood.

today, i was told that one of those guys injured was HIV+!! great... now i have to deal with this scare again!! well, a group of us do. my friends are all freaking out, but i managed to calm them down by telling them my story. but shit is still bad.
    the next 6 months are gonna be a bunch of blood testing and hoping. :\

and now i'm being sent to a 40 day course so that i can get my S+, N+, and A+ from CompTIA. the only good thing i guess. the army is paying for the vouchers, so i'm glad....

talking about vouchers! i went on an army work trip that the army is suppose to cover, but they aren't. someone fucked up my voucher by putting someone else's bank info. this voucher has been paid for already. so there's issues. it's a simple fix, but everyone wants to put their hands in the problem thinking they can help.
    Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12