Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the fuck

Default the fuck

Now that's just wrong.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

I'm all for free speech but this is just... evil

this is like people in a school making fun of someone after they committed suicide... you don't do that...someone just fucking died...BECAUSE OF YOU

the least you can do is shut the fuck up

Death is not something to be joked about.
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar

It is kind of sad that they decided to joke and say "drink a bottle of bleach lol!". She already did have a lot of torment, it's pathetic she still is.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Getting a lot of abuse on 4chan, mostly warranted.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

how the fuck is any of this warranted, tell me lord of your enlightened view of why further making fun of a girl after she died is perfectly fine

>Kirbx rages over a suicide meme and joking about death
    >days ago rages about a man being in trouble for joking about the death and rape of a 5 year old

what

Did I ever say that these people should be punished? No. I just feel that its disgusting that they are doing this to her, and what he said about the child. I feel the same way about both of them, they both disgust me, but I feel they are still in their right to say such things.

king im just going to assume you were trolling kirby

And why is it their right to say these things?

For a boy who loves Stalanism and Communism you sure seem to be against most of it's stances on things.

Freedom of Speech is a privilege, not some God given right. If you can't use it with some respect for what it is you shouldn't have it at all imo.

God gave me the right to free speech on pokedream forums

I stand erected.

Its probably because of American propaganda, but I really do feel that freedom of speech is universal no matter what. Part of this belief lies in the notion that our founding fathers and other men in the revolution, did not have some sort of eloquent discourse for their problems. No, they were pretty inflammatory and actually, they were the minority, its thought that only 1/3 of Americans during the revolution actually supported it. Under that revolutionary premise I think I am in my right as an American to say whatever crazy ass shit I can, because I can.

I do realize that's pretty American centric logic, but it is how I feel.

Yes but for the most part you don't go around making public statements about raping and murdering little girls who hundreds of people took to the streets to find when she was abducted. There are certain people who should not be allowed freedom of speech because they use it to deliberately prey on people who've just had a tragic event happen.

Man Of All Things Merry buckweat's Avatar

just saw her naked pics lol
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    get out of my way kirby, i've got gulags to build.

Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar

Britain doesn't really take freedom of speech as seriously as America. We really hold it as the absolute most important thing in our system. There was another free speach thing going on in England a few weeks ago. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1226494427909

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

There's trolls, but this is nothing new on the internet (see an hero). The real outrage here is out people seem to be putting a lot of publicity into Amanda Todd's death, even though there are many more suicide victims who by far were less fuck-ups than Amanda Todd. For christ's sake look at the images on the page you linked:

Or here's a great one that just popped up on my facebook newsfeed

The basic idea being that there were by far more horrible suicides out there for much worse reasons, and the only reason Amanda Todd is getting so much publicity is because she's hot (NOT because she made a video, there are dozens, if not hundreds of suicide videos circulating online by different people). That's why there's such a hate-boner for thsi girl right now, because through some strange twist of fate she's become more of an attention-whore in death than she was in life.

uh solly link to that picture or something, I don't want to see no 15 year old titties every time I look at this page

Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    That picture is kind of awful. They specifically found a picture most people would find repulsive for Amanda, then they proceed to slut shame her, and then specifically find quotes that will make everyone seem awful. Obviously this is really a lot bigger than it should be, but the way some people are expressing their opinion about it is just disgusting.

not gonna lie

those are some small ass titties for a 15 year old

That was tasteless

all I can be is honest

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

calm yo tits

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast