pokemon emerald how do i unlock the cave south of desert in route 111 (regirocks cave)
anyone please help me can u please tell me how to unlock regirocks cave the one south in the desert at route 111 in pokemon emerald im dieing to catch it i searched up the web but it only tell u the part wen ur in it dsnt tell u the party on how to fully get into teh whole thing im up to the part where there is a big cave looking thing and six rocks surrounding it jus south in the desert at route 111 i cannot open that cave do i gotta do something to open it i hav beaten the elite four if there is any thing else i gotta do please tell me here
I know this thread is ancient, but I see spiders crawling it and it deserves and answer or else poor children googling this will find this and cry.
1. Go to route 134, go the the diving spot and dive, it may tame some trail and error to use the right current to get there, but you can do it
2. resurface in the cave, go the the far wall, read it, use dig
3. a door with open, go the the far way again and read it, put a Wailord in the first slot of your party and a relicanth in your last, read it again
4. there will be an earthquake and the doors will open for all the regis
5. on route 111, go to Regirock's cave
6. read the far wall and do the exact following:
-walk 2 steps to the left
-2 steps down
-use rock smash
-the door will open
Honestly the hardest part about this is catching Relicanth, it is found exclusively around the underwater of Sootopolis City and it only found 5% of the time. Wailord on the other hand: just watch any Wailmer at any ocean route using a good or super rod, then level up until it evolves at level 40.
I hope this helped any poor internet lurkers.
isnt there another door you have to open though?
unless I am missing something, in each place there is only one door you open that leads deeper in the cave
oh i thought you just put how to open the doors to their caves. i guess i skipped over the last part