Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 95

Thread: What pisses you off.

  1. #1
    southpaw horyule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    namek
    Posts
    1,898

    Default What pisses you off.

    It can be about literally anything.

    For example, when somebody farts. Like be a respectable member of society and fart in silence or suffer like the rest of us!! But seriously public farting is an issue that needs to be addressed by some form of government policy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtTpszuKXqA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NaQnAkO2wU
    "You can't be your best self until you find your tribe."

  2. #2
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,348

    Default

    I take public transit every day and have never smelled people's farts.

  3. #3
    southpaw horyule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    namek
    Posts
    1,898

    Default

    it's not the smell that bothers me, although that's pretty gross to, just hearing a fart is enough to set me off

    anyways

    - jews who don't contribute to threads because they are GREEDY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtTpszuKXqA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NaQnAkO2wU
    "You can't be your best self until you find your tribe."

  4. #4
    Registered Users Regular Bluebabe kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,137

    Default

    People who rant on a normal basis without giving any details as for why they dislike something. You can say something sucks or that it's shit all you want, but that tells me absolutely nothing about why something is so bad that you never shut up about it.
    Last edited by Bluebabe kitten; 06-08-2015 at 05:27 PM.

  5. #5
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,497

    Default

    - pseudo-clerical beards
    - people who browse their smartphone to deal with awkward situations
    - people who talk far too much and can't deal with occasional silences
    - people who don't have any sense of meaning and just career through life thoughtlessly

  6. #6
    southpaw horyule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    namek
    Posts
    1,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    - pseudo-clerical beards
    what's a clerical beard to begin with?
    - people who browse their smartphone to deal with awkward situations
    the absolute worst, it makes it even more awkward than it would be otherwise imo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtTpszuKXqA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NaQnAkO2wU
    "You can't be your best self until you find your tribe."

  7. #7
    Never been fun at parties dragon_berry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    At parties
    Posts
    3,164

    Default

    People who won't listen to other's opinion.

    I don't mind people standing up to their opinion/belief/choice, but I hate it when they stop listening to others just because they have a different opinion/faith on that subject. Sadly, most of the people in my country does that :\
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

    Fallen_wings Global "Warming" Poke_Hunter Eon Spirit Trixie God

    Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor

  8. #8
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    - people who talk far too much and can't deal with occasional silences
    *table full of friends enters a break of conversation*

    3 seconds later, that one guy: "WOW, AKWARDDDD!"


    - people who use "selfie" for a portrait or pictures of front-facing animals.

  9. #9
    Never been fun at parties dragon_berry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    At parties
    Posts
    3,164

    Default

    Loud people. Especially in public places. Just, no.
    --A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world--

    Fallen_wings Global "Warming" Poke_Hunter Eon Spirit Trixie God

    Silver_Espeon, Myuu, Shadow and The Editor

  10. #10
    Registered Users Regular Bluebabe kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragon_berry View Post
    Loud people. Especially in public places. Just, no.
    Loud people are horrible just on the fact alone that they want to be noticed in public in order to get everyone's attention. It really is obnoxious to me when someone screams just to be heard by 50 other people.

  11. #11
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,557

    Default

    People who blast their phone's speakers (bonus points on public transit) despite the fact that headphones have been invented for a long time and has way better sound quality.

  12. #12
    southpaw horyule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    namek
    Posts
    1,898

    Default

    I hate listening to music without headphones/outside of a club or a car. It's never loud enough to get me hyped and shit.

  13. #13
    We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    11,054

    Default

    emojis
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

  14. #14
    southpaw horyule's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    namek
    Posts
    1,898

    Default

    Emojis are aesthetic as fuck

  15. #15
    Never been fun at parties dragon_berry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    At parties
    Posts
    3,164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by horyule View Post
    I hate listening to music without headphones/outside of a club or a car. It's never loud enough to get me hyped and shit.
    And it's never quiet enough to make it NOT awkward

  16. #16
    Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13,497

    Default

    what's a clerical beard to begin with?
    Quick search for 'RABBINICAL BEARD HIPSTER'

    https://images.duckduckgo.com/iur/?f...rg-hasidic.jpg

    Just a particular type of beard that should be sacred, and only rabbis should have.

  17. #17
    Lymphoma Superstar Uganda Pikachu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Nowhere World
    Posts
    115

    Default

    everything and everyone

  18. #18
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,855

    Default

    people who try to hide the fact that they farted. take some goddamn responsibility.

  19. #19
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    50,076

    Default

    im almost never mad at things people do, like in day to day living. i only really get mad at ideas, the news, etc.
    "I'll go," said Chagataev. "But what will I do there? Build socialism?"
    "What else?" said the secretary.

  20. #20
    Father Figure Qoorl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pokedream
    Posts
    8,044

    Default

    Neo feminism. It's the worst.

  21. #21
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,348

    Default

    Like, third wave feminism?

  22. #22
    Registered Users Regular Bluebabe kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qoorl View Post
    Neo feminism. It's the worst.
    Most of the recent feminism I have come across on the internet this year and last is pretty obnoxious.

  23. #23
    is good for you
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,972

    Default

    It's plain dumb.

    I don't like people who act cocky or arrogant. Makes me want to kill them

  24. #24
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    50,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solly View Post
    Like, third wave feminism?
    in fact, yes. much of the left annoys me more than the right these days. i guess because i should be agreeing with broadly defined 'leftists', i take it more personally when i dont.
    "I'll go," said Chagataev. "But what will I do there? Build socialism?"
    "What else?" said the secretary.

  25. #25
    Father Figure Qoorl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pokedream
    Posts
    8,044

    Default

    Feminism used to be about equality. I can support that. Wen should have the same opportunities that men do, equal pay and so forth. Cultural and physically men and women aren't exactly the same however, and people will always have opinions and biases.

    Nowadays though feminism seems to be about protected easily bruised egos and feelings at the expense of others and being as blatantly obnoxious as possible.

    When your defense to every criticism is to cry out "mysogyny mysogyny!" You're cause may have some issues.

    When you say that "Third Term Abortionists are goddamned heroes" on par with firemen and paramedics and above servicemen I take serious issue with you.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •