Thread: Lol I don't even get how this can still be illegal

Default Lol I don't even get how this can still be illegal

http://www.thedailychronic.net/2012/...-legalization/

literally gatherings of people just smoking weed and nothing is done about it. so pointless.
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

Because Romneycare?

I live. I love. I kill. I catch Pokemons. I am content.

Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar

Almost half of the country is against gay marriage. People are fucking idiots who don't bother to evaluate their positions, even as they push hard to force them in everyone else.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Flamingo View Post
    Almost half of the country is against gay marriage. People are fucking idiots who don't bother to evaluate their positions, even as they push hard to force them in everyone else.
    I was a hypocritical far-leftist once

People are against gay marriage, you are for gay marriage. You have reasons for supporting gay marriage, admittedly probably excellent reasons. This doesn't mean that people who are against gay marriage "don't bother to evaluate their positions" and are "forcing them on everyone else". You do realise that implying that everyone who holds a certain position is an opinionated fuck is being an opinionated fuck?

This doesn't mean that people who are against gay marriage "don't bother to evaluate their positions" and are "forcing them on everyone else".
    probably kinda does

I've never met anyone anti-gay marriage who forces me to hold his position on gay marriage. Most people I've met I can just ignore. Maybe it's different in America but I find that nobody really cares about their views that much to shove them down anyone other than their immediate family's face.

I think accusing the other side of being opinionated fucks just encourages stratification. You can make a lot of people, maybe not the most insistent, agree with you if you're nice enough to them. If you spend your life yelling at your right-wing dad and calling him a Nazi he'll never agree with you, if you tell him nicely that cannabis legalisation has worked and that same-sex marriage encourages social cohesion, he'll debate sensibly with you and maybe even agree with you if you give him enough time

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

I met someone once who was against gay marriage because she thought that if enough homosexuals were allowed to marry then soon people would find no problems with polygamy, or having sex with animals and children; she claimed homosexually was a gateway to other 'immoral' acts. I would have called her retarded but that would be reducing actual handicapped people to her level. I also could not convince her that homosexually was not immoral.

There are ignorants, and then there are true idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    I've never met anyone anti-gay marriage who forces me to hold his position on gay marriage. Most people I've met I can just ignore. Maybe it's different in America but I find that nobody really cares about their views that much to shove them down anyone other than their immediate family's face.
    Voting against gay marriage is forcing you to hold his beliefs in your everyday life? You aren't gay so I can empathise, but this is one of your stupider posts. Theirs a distinct difference between the republican ideology of restricting rights as opposed to democrats view of grantng them. You can't reasonably compare the two's social policies in any negative light towards democrats.
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

i dont think theres a reasonable person in the world who rigorously considered their beliefs in the light of logic and facts and came out against gay marriage. calling people dumb isn't a good idea if you want to reverse their opinions, but among reasonable people we can call it what it is(stupid).

Voting against gay marriage is forcing you to hold his beliefs in your everyday life? You aren't gay so I can empathise, but this is one of your stupider posts. Theirs a distinct difference between the republican ideology of restricting rights as opposed to democrats view of grantng them. You can't reasonably compare the two's social policies in any negative light towards democrats.

Republican politicians, fine, but the conservative parents are telling their kids not to support gay marriage and they're reading about it on the Internet and deciding they don't agree with their parents. Or they're contemplating their own view of the world. These are the people I'm talking about, I obviously don't known many congressmen in the U.S. state legislature.

I thank you for assessing the intelligence of my posts though

i dont think theres a reasonable person in the world who rigorously considered their beliefs in the light of logic and facts and came out against gay marriage. calling people dumb isn't a good idea if you want to reverse their opinions, but among reasonable people we can call it what it is(stupid).

All I mean is the 50% people or whatever in America that hate gay marriage you aren't going to eliminate by dismissing them as stupid opinionated fucks. They're obviously a diverse group of people who don't support it for various reasons. It's essentially straw man if I'm to use so annoying a term. You're not going to change the world by dismissing millions and millions of people as stupid fucks who haven't considered anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post

I thank you for assessing the intelligence of my posts though
    Hicky i obviously inserted that line to give my post flair. This is one of your shittier addendums.

huh Hicky and Justin fighting

I can't say I have seen that before