Thread: huh

Default huh

I stumbled upon a cartoon female character that I enjoy that I don't find sexually attractive.

that's a first, I guess I can cross of pedophilia off the things I'm not, seeing as she is like 12

take that king

is good for you

Kirbx you dunce

hey to my inner psychology, this is a pretty big deal

Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar

lol

This show is pretty good, although I like the earlier episodes better that don't have a real meaning, and if they do they don't hone in on it. I guess by the second season they get back to random shit because I watched the newest episode and it seemed pretty good.

Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar

It's basically Disney's answer to adventure time.

I don't know, adventure time as been on and off lately, the episode with Marceline and the ice king was amazing, but a few others are meh. I also here from the people that watched the leak that tonight's episode isn't that good, hopefully that isn't a sign for the rest of season 5. Maybe it could be like the regular show where the season opener was terrible (man was that bad, you can't have a nostalgia trip episode after only 2 seasons), but it was fine after that.

I wish Disney wasn't so bad otherwise though, I couldn't bare to watch this on TV because Disney channel is to awful otherwise, even the commercials want to make me blow my brains out. I can understand the little kid shows to a point, but all the life action shows are terrible. Cartoon network seems to be slowly realizing this after level up failed, all they need to do is cancel annoying orange and it would be pretty much a perfect channel. Nick needs to do that same, but first they need to make other 'decent' cartoons that aren't sponge bob. Yeah sponge bob is bad, but its at least not victorious or iCarly.

Seriously though, live actions shows for children are terrible.