Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got temp-banned from a furry forum.

Default I got temp-banned from a furry forum.

Shit sucks, I was THIS close to a 700 post count. That's 350 posts per month.

They dinged me a week on harassment, harassment that not even GAMEFAQS MODERATORS would touch. That's right, these mods are more sensitive than the anal-retentive gfaqs assholes.

I'm chalking it up to them being butthurt furries, but I'm pissed nonetheless.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Quotes of offense?

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

This was the one that broke the camel's back. It was to a chick moving to Germany for the military and complaining about not bringing her pets:

Have fun occupying a friendly NATO nation with your unnecessary military expenditures on the taxpayer dollar. Keep us safe from all those industrious, self-sufficient Germans.
    ahem

FUCK RIGHT OFF

You do nothing but shit and spout nonsense in EVERY FUCKING THREAD.
    Well, I guess I'd better fuck right off then.
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." - Time Enough For Love, by Robert Heinlein

lol

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

ahem

FUCK RIGHT OFF

You do nothing but shit and spout nonsense in EVERY FUCKING THREAD.
    http://i.imgur.com/2An7P.gif

I'm wondering how I'm going to make my comeback in a week. Pitch me ideas, PD.

Also not even gfaqs mods would touch that first post. They'd see the second as flaming and delete it. This forum is so poorly run even GAMEFAQS MODS are better.

take over it rc, make it a new pd

I'd join a raid.

RC spouter of revolutions

Give us the site... I wanna be an Amoeba Furry!
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

is good for you

A raid it is

same

Dogar you can't beat me in annoying signature and avatar status.

I'd post the forum address but I'm already in the process of taking it over. I have some cool posters identified and we usually have each other's backs. I just derail shit like it was my job so I get nailed by the mods pretty fast. Oddly enough one is inexplicably like Rayne, both in posting style and national origin. For all I know, it might BE Rayne.

rayne is a furry

If yous guys wanted to join in I'd post the address. There's tons of feminists and potatobabies to make fun of, but just don't mention me. I can't expect my ban to be lifted on time if the mods know I'm letting you hoodlums run loose.

RC get these guys on PD

is good for you

Rayne confirmed brony

post address
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

I can't tell you how many times I watched the what a twist video.

Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.

http://forums.furaffinity.net/forums/12-Off-Topic

Remember, we never met.

Gibby is kinda like Hicky, he's cool. Toshabi and Hinalle K are like the resident trolls. Sometimes Unsilenced, he's cool too.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire
    Iíll bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that youíve been taught to be

I don't know if I trust TA with this information, after all it was RC who introduced us to this in the first place.

Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.

GL finding RC's username on there.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

Here I am with my empire
    Iíll bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that youíve been taught to be

who's me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast