Thread: The Bill of Rights according to Bad Translator

Default The Bill of Rights according to Bad Translator

1. Wikipedia has to be peace, language, religion and language, political organizations, agencies, manufacturers of the two characters.

2. The company management to the achievement of further proliferation of weapons of mass destruction to the security police, free people, in other words.

3. But all those who during the war without the consent of the authority.

4. Part of the House. Especially with the symptoms, but not the event or your company, the privacy and confidentiality have to be known.

5. If you are serious about our origins and the sea attacked a member the jury and other militia twice in my life. It was a life of crime or for a certain period of time, I have major infrastructure and private property in the State.

6. The jury in criminal cases, the defendant may request a speedy. Check out these two very important human rights defenders based on Earth.

7. And $20, bugs, the Constitutional Court and the jury. King of King, public law.

8. Other unusual punishment-if you listen to for credit.

9. The Constitution says the work more with some rights reserved.

10. The United States Constitution, notice a complete solution.

The Bible

At the start. The sky and the Earth. Today, no country is truly dolphin. The room was dark, soul. And God said, let see the light from the darkness and light of God. Darkness and the light of God to call late Sunday morning when they came back to me. And God said: splitting of the water cycle. Create God in heaven is not far away from heat sources and out of water, and called the Sky God yadom. Tomorrow night, God said, let blue water area and apparently married and God has appointed in March, the world and the world. Most did not see any problems. Then God said: culture: seeds, plants, trees, tree. National production of vegetation: plants, seeds, grains, plants and trees. Well, you see. One day, three days in the first half. Phototropic, night sky, every day use, 1/f, over the years, ASHA'S summer nature day. Great light God 2: light and more controlled, day and night. Also stars. God, heaven and Earth and Sun in the dark of night. Well, you see. In the evening, the fourth day. With the Earth and the sky and the horizon of human life flying birds. God, human life and the water, a large number of birds and wings taivalaotos. Well, you see. God, the hole in the water of the sea of Japan, or add effects. Rely on night of witches history and principles of God said: life in a mobile phone products, animals, animaux, he is God and Earth aquaculture and fish of all kinds worldwide faible. It is very good, said the verification of all living creatures. God, the sea and in the air with the new fish is really the son of God: God's people. My wife is made in the image of God and fertile soil for the first hole of all. The Fund. Bring more fish and birds in the air from coughing. Move, and when God said: slaves Chrestians and foot to buy anything have to go through all the animals. Land aerial birds as the main crops and the best thing of God is the Friday night.

Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar

I'm confused.

there is a thing called bad translator

it did this

the bible is actually less wild when translated in my opinion