Thread: Ever had one of those days where you feel that your IQ just dropped by 40 points overnight?

Default Ever had one of those days where you feel like your IQ just dropped by 40 points overnight?

Today is that day.

yes. as an interesting side note though, one time last year, i stayed up way too late and only got like 2 hours of sleep at the most the night before a really long school day for which i had to wake up at like 5am. for some reason that day i was incredibly productive with some of the harder homework problems i had been stuck on for the week, solving them all really quickly and almost mechanically with no real effort or thought. it was weird.

Registered Users Regular Xx-RubyGirl14-xX's Avatar

Rarely... But yes. And boy, it sucks.

no

every day after the last
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.