Thread: netflix suggestion engine is pretty amazing

Default netflix suggestion engine is pretty amazing

I have a british tv drama section, visually striking drug movie section, foreign coming of age section and plenty of anti republican documentaries to peruse. i should've gotten neflix mad long ago
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

Probably one of the only applications of invasive data collection that has positively affected me
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar

Yeah it is a pretty inteligent system, except when I watch 2 seasons of breaking bad, and it doesn't appear in my recently watched bar.

The system is terrible if more then 1 person uses netflicks. I watch science fiction, and my sister watches cutesy anime. So together our suggestions becomes science fiction anime which neither of us likes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    The system is terrible if more then 1 person uses netflicks. I watch science fiction, and my sister watches cutesy anime. So together our suggestions becomes science fiction anime which neither of us likes.
    so true. netflix is a terrible multiplayer experience. especially considering that you can't delete your history history or suggestions off. it's actually kind of a weird move on their part to remove these simple features.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

i hate everything like that

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

a while ago Amazon recommended me the King James Bible. these internet programmes don't know you and we need to talk to real people to get recommendations

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    a while ago Amazon recommended me the King James Bible. these internet programmes don't know you and we need to talk to real people to get recommendations
    you've never used the netflix suggestions have you? it's built on aggregated searches and ratings by other PEOPLE mate

it works pretty well showing me new movies and shows i'm interested in.

just sucks that i don't want to watch certain things because anybody in the house could check my history if they wanted to, since i've got it streaming to the lving room tv, my tv, ps3, phone, etc.