Thread: Adventure Time

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Default Adventure Time

That show has some deep shit in it now that I look at it. Ice King and Marceline side story is crazy.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

you just like thinking about them fucking

also finn and jake

I would tots do her.

Too much feels, WAY too much feels.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar

Real talk, the lich scares the shit out of me. When I first saw his first episode, I was completely baked, and the juxtaposition between the jokey atmosphere of usual AT and the fucking terrifying lich, who is completely evil, compared to Ice King or something, rubbed me up in so many wrong ways. And the skin peeling off of his face freaks me out, too.

Ech.

Thats the idea, he is like the only real villain in the series.

Annnnzyle and Itterpretnl Seven's Avatar

Yeah, but in any other series, that doesn't phase me. Whenever the Lich shows up in AT, I have freakouts of pure terror.

PK you gotta spot with the shrooms man

I think the Lich has more to do with the Mushroom War than we are led to believe. I really like that plot arch.

Well when Finn wished for no Lich it gave us some clues of what the mushroom war was about and its after math and how the lich was related.

I am going with the belief that in the alternate universe, the Ice King stopped the evil nuclear bomb from going off, when in our world it went off destroying our world totally and replacing it with a magic one. After the atomic evil had calmed down, it coalesced into the Lich in carnate. This is supported from when after the nuke goes off in the alternate universe, sort of primative Lich like creatures are created.

Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar

This show has a really dark backstory. Apparently the land of Ooo was created from the radioactive fallout. And for a cartoon, it is surprisingly deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Well when Finn wished for no Lich it gave us some clues of what the mushroom war was about and its after math and how the lich was related.

I am going with the belief that in the alternate universe, the Ice King stopped the evil nuclear bomb from going off, when in our world it went off destroying our world totally and replacing it with a magic one. After the atomic evil had calmed down, it coalesced into the Lich in carnate. This is supported from when after the nuke goes off in the alternate universe, sort of primative Lich like creatures are created.
    Same episode the wish giver says, "ew a ghost in a dead guy." This means that the lich may have existed as a ghost before the bomb and the bomb allowed him to take for from the dead of the bomb. I still don't want to discount the lich had something to do with the war. This break I'm watching the series in a speed run and will have a more rounded theory soon.