Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I Hate It When Stupid People Ask You For Help

you don't have to tell me god would be your main bitch when somebody does to you what you do to them and in all honesty, do you really think being banned from pd is much of a punishment?
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    you don't have to tell me god would be your main bitch when somebody does to you what you do to them and in all honesty, do you really think being banned from pd is much of a punishment?
    Either way you know you being here is a privilege I give you and I'm glad you know that.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

stop being girls

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    stop being girls
    typical god response avoiding his double standards he was SURE didn't exist

"oh justin stop acting like you're a second rate citizen on pokedream"

i don't even think you're cute anymore
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

yes you do

i'm kind of loling in real life picturing dogar scramble to remove everybody from fb

i'm kind of loling in real life picturing dogar scramble to remove everybody from fb
    I'm not doing anything but if you keep the threats up you will be gone from PD.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

it is a fact that people have to be more cognizant of not appearing DEBAUCHEROUS on the internet. its a shame, the internet was so much better like a decade ago when only losers really actively used it.

Sure what you said may apply to a lot of students at my school but considering my social circle is primarily engineers and considering my school is ranked extremely high in engineering, even surpassing Berkeley in some subfields, your main argument is invariably full of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    Sure what you said may apply to a lot of students at my school but considering my social circle is primarily engineers and considering my school is ranked extremely high in engineering, even surpassing Berkeley in some subfields, your main argument is invariably full of shit.
    My argument that there are lazy rich people will never be invalid. haha

"threats"

relax, i "threatened" to photoshop a picture of you like you've done not only to other people on pd, but myself as well

and not gonna lie the more you tell me you'll kick me out of pd the more it makes me wanna do it just to spite you, not considering the fact that getting kicked out of pd when i'm not so fond or active on it would probably be a good thing anyways

"threats"

relax, i "threatened" to photoshop a picture of you like you've done not only to other people on pd, but myself as well

and not gonna lie the more you tell me you'll kick me out of pd the more it makes me wanna do it just to spite you, not considering the fact that getting kicked out of pd when i'm not so fond of it would probably be a good thing
    I have never done anything to anyone outside this site (except when it's God etc.). Once you leave the site for antics you are gone.

why can dogar and gay guys who think im cute on pd never get along. first fullmetal, now justin.

asdfghjhgfdsa

why can dogar and gay guys who think im cute on pd never get along. first fullmetal, now justin.
    I wonder if he's gay now. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    I have never done anything to anyone outside this site (except when it ids God etc.). Once you leave the site for antics you are gone.
    yeah i dont think justin really insinuated that, im pretty sure he was just talking about posted an edited pic on pd. i really DONT think justin's ridiculous enough to every actually do shit to people off pd, at least i hope so. but just to make everything all clear, that is where the line is for fucking with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    I have never done anything to anyone outside this site (except when it ids God etc.). Once you leave the site for antics you are gone.
    making up the rules as we go are we? photoshopping a picture of me getting assfucked by another guy naked does the same damage that you might want to avoid regardless, when i post a picture i have the ability to delete it if i want. getting a picture on facebook and on pokedream is no different when the outcome is exactly the same, sorry, you should know that considering how much you stalk underaged girls.

yeah i dont think justin really insinuated that, im pretty sure he was just talking about posted an edited pic on pd. i really DONT think justin's ridiculous enough to every actually do shit to people off pd, at least i hope so. but just to make everything all clear, that is where the line is for fucking with each other.
    i would never do that not just because i know its fucked up, but also because id be worried about people getting back at me. thats more something i worry about people doing than something i consider doing myself. i meant just posting a pic on here.

i would never do that not just because i know its fucked up, but also because id be worried about people getting back at me. thats more something i worry about people doing than something i consider doing myself. i meant just posting a pic on here.

Well that I don't care. If you place PD things such as that off the site then you would be gone.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

in other words.. you're a socially inept loser who tries to make himself feel better about having one friend and an ugly girlfriend, by convincing yourself on a pokemon forum that you're better than all the people around you? you and lord may have more in common than any of us could have imagined
    This was the post that was deleted by Dogar for those who are not mods. Deleting posts to assert power is dumb.

So dogar is deleting posts again? Me and pichubro in one thread

Deliberate malicious posts against you or I from each other has been long decided as no game. Only causes shit storms.

Deleting posts is rather typical of Dogar, he once deleted over 20 posts on gr00vy because he was pissed at something. :/

Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    Deleting posts is rather typical of Dogar, he once deleted over 20 posts on gr00vy because he was pissed at something. :/
    It has been decided for a while now that neither of us who are active users will have posts posted by us against each other in a malicious matter. Causes a shit storm and no one wants it.

Even if it causes a shit storm, you do not need to delete posts to prove a point. You can successfully stop something by just replying to a post or ignoring it. Removing posts is not necessary.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast