Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 102

Thread: I Hate It When Stupid People Ask You For Help

  1. #51
    bye felicia stiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,467

    Default

    decided between you (a person involved in the matter with mod powers to delete) and god (somebody who does whatever you want with mod powers to delete) because I always merk you when you get full of yourself? nah, i think you just like deleting posts.
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

  2. #52
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    decided between you (a person involved in the matter with mod powers to delete) and god (somebody who does whatever you want with mod powers to delete) because I always merk you when you get full of yourself? nah, i think you just like deleting posts.
    When you post maliciously then yes it will be done like it has been done. And if God and I say it's so it is so, that's been PD since we got here so there should be little surprise.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  3. #53
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,231

    Default

    I understand wanting to limit drama but it's seriously one-sided when it's mod deleting shit and a regular user who can't. If the drama is really that bad then there's a reason for it, no matter one who's in the wrong.

  4. #54
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    Even if it causes a shit storm, you do not need to delete posts to prove a point. You can successfully stop something by just replying to a post or ignoring it. Removing posts is not necessary.
    But it is and that's that.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  5. #55
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,231

    Default

    Though I will admit that the malicious post came out of nowhere, that has to stop. I just don't like deleetted pooosts.

  6. #56
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    I understand wanting to limit drama but it's seriously one-sided when it's mod deleting shit and a regular user who can't. If the drama is really that bad then there's a reason for it, no matter one who's in the wrong.
    Not being malicious on either end is pretty much how it's going to be.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  7. #57
    bye felicia stiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,467

    Default

    this is pokecommunity level trash. not gonna deal with a kid so im out. you can delete like 10+ of my posts explaining why your logic is wrong and how you and god, two mods, determining the course of action should be to delete my posts in a two sided situation is wrong. thats obviously going to be antagonistic whether you had the forethought to realize it or not. but keep picking and choosing which posts of mine to leave, while you leave any of yours, it just shows me what kind of kid you are.

    flaming has never been frowned upon on pokedream until it was being done to you and you couldn't handle it. instead of ceding like most people end up having to and learning to be a better poster you instead deal with it through mod powers and your friend being in charge, i would say this is what has contributed to you posting badly after years on the net whereas most people with your seniority would be stellar posters by now, like me, rayne, god, lord, buckwheat and so on. shame on you tim!
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

  8. #58
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    Though I will admit that the malicious post came out of nowhere, that has to stop. I just don't like deleetted pooosts.
    And the only way to stop it is banning him, which I don't think is really the best option at the moment, or deleting malicious posts. I think the latter is the lesser of two evils.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  9. #59
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,231

    Default

    Just saying, I like it better when people can drive others to stop posting though words alone, it leaves a more powerful message.

  10. #60
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,864

    Default

    Pichubro it always ends in shit storms. No matter what we want, it always ends in shit storms.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  11. #61
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    this is pokecommunity level trash. not gonna deal with a kid so im out. you can delete like 10+ of my posts explaining why you're logic is wrong. picking and choosing which to leave just shows me what kind of kid you are.
    See, that's not malicious.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  12. #62
    bye felicia stiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,467

    Default

    whatever dogar
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

  13. #63
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,231

    Default

    This drama isn't even that bad, considering. Not like the olden days ones where literally the whole forum took sides.

    ...

    I miss CA. I never understood the hate for her and the drama took me by surprise.

  14. #64
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,864

    Default

    But no one in the right mind will say that a Justin Dogar shit storm is any good either. And yes, I miss that hoe.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  15. #65
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,231

    Default

    I miss Kiba too... He was a cool dude.

  16. #66
    supafly Nanaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,906

    Default

    I thought PD was suppose to be de facto.

    That was more fun.
    -.---.----..

  17. #67
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,864

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pichubro View Post
    I miss Kiba too... He was a cool dude.
    I wonder if CA and FM really did it. Plus we needed someone like her to draw us and shit, now we have nothing.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  18. #68
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Candy Castle
    Posts
    18,919

    Default

    wut just happened

  19. #69
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,682

    Default

    dogar deletes posts too cavalierly but justin does make posts out of nowhere that are too flat out malicious. i still wouldnt delete posts if they were directed at me for example, but the whole justin/dogar thing is TOO stupid that im not even going to apply my own logic and judgment to it, its literally too dumb for me to care about. i think everyone feels the same way except dogar and justin. my position in short: if justin posts overly malicious posts way too often, oh well. if dogar deletes those posts, oh well.

  20. #70
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dogar The Brave View Post
    My argument that there are lazy rich people will never be invalid. haha
    i was just being facetious in the first two posts but after actually reading the op like what the fuck are you even talking about holy shit. how is 'caters to rich people' a reasonable assumption to make of a public institution that only costs pennies and nickels to attend for in-state students, and is still SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than every other reputable private college for out of staters. in fact even if it were true (and ill admit it probably is) how is the fact that the wealth of students at my university is on average higher than that of whatever shitty college you go to even relevant? because someone's wealthy does not render them idiots nor does it nullify their accomplishments; on the contrary those who are wealthier are on average MORE accomplished and more motivated because their rich parents inculcated him them the values that made them rich in the first place. i think the fact that you're a poor person who somehow wandered into the realm of college education and considers himself accomplished just because he's doing significantly better than his peers at an institution where no one is expected to do well, AND the fact that you only have one other poor smart guy as a friend has completely warped your perspective on education and the value of interacting with other people. no one really pays attention to your opinion regarding most things and no one SHOULD pay any heed to whatever you say about those.

  21. #71
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,682

    Default

    raynes getting MAD defensive

  22. #72
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,491

    Default

    and in the above post i use 'rich' in the way you seem to have defined it - middle class and above.

  23. #73
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    raynes getting MAD defensive
    like i dont even really care if you call my university shit but the logic in dogars posts even disregarding his comments about my college is just so ridiculously poor it bears being given a beatdown

  24. #74
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,682

    Default

    rayne however is right in a sense in regards to your view on interacting with classmates, your classmates as compared to rayne's are a completely different set of people. in light of that however your stance of "only talk to these chumps if they have something to offer me" is valid. rayne probably knows several people from college who are actually cool and not stupid.

  25. #75
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Candy Castle
    Posts
    18,919

    Default

    at least he knows people

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •