Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 102

Thread: I Hate It When Stupid People Ask You For Help

  1. #76
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,802

    Default

    kirby you were just dumb as shit for going to some fucked up religious college. im sure you could have gone to a half decent state school like pittsburgh or even penn state and afforded it just as well.
    "I'll go," said Chagataev. "But what will I do there? Build socialism?"
    "What else?" said the secretary.

  2. #77
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,117

    Default

    pennstate never got my thing and never responded

  3. #78
    I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,944

    Default

    That feel when the most intelligent kid you know and yourself have a conversation in school about maths problems we can't get and he messages me asking for help on Facebook and I don't want to let him down
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

  4. #79
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    On the contrary those who are wealthier are on average MORE accomplished and more motivated because their rich parents inculcated him them the values that made them rich in the first place.
    Inculcated with values or money to attain whatever they want and thus being on a higher playing field then the vast majority of people? I'll argue the latter.


    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    i think the fact that you're a poor person who somehow wandered into the realm of college education and considers himself accomplished just because he's doing significantly better than his peers at an institution where no one is expected to do well, AND the fact that you only have one other poor smart guy as a friend has completely warped your perspective on education and the value of interacting with other people.
    Well if we are going to generalize...

    I think the fact that you are a foreign rich kid who has had everything given to him and spends his time with people who most likely have a similar background as you, seeing as you go to such a totally awesome private school and all, has completely warped your perspective on education and the value of interacting with other people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    No one really pays attention to your opinion regarding most things and no one SHOULD pay any heed to whatever you say about those.
    Pretty sure people pay A LOT of attention about what type of Yu-Gi-Oh deck one should make to win a duel or Risk strategy on Pogo, so more or less my musings on this topic falls under the same lines.


    To put it simply:

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    in light of that however your stance of "only talk to these chumps if they have something to offer me" is valid.
    And that's all I have been saying. Rayne, if you think it's cruel anti-social or whatever simplified label you want to put it, then you better have a lot of money not to give a shit about who you "befriend" to be able to survive in this world. But considering you belittle the amount of money state schools cost for a person with a very low income family I guess you have the luxury not to think of the world in this light, i.e. live in an alternate reality.



    Fmedddddd

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  5. #80
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,802

    Default

    Pretty sure people pay A LOT of attention about what type of Yu-Gi-Oh deck one should make to win a duel
    pretty sure even more people paid attention to the fact that my burn deck was wiping the floor with your harpy bitches 24/7
    "I'll go," said Chagataev. "But what will I do there? Build socialism?"
    "What else?" said the secretary.

  6. #81
    what about .. eyebrows God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    among the people
    Posts
    49,802

    Default

    ps shit dogar aint poor. I'M poor.
    "I'll go," said Chagataev. "But what will I do there? Build socialism?"
    "What else?" said the secretary.

  7. #82
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    pretty sure even more people paid attention to the fact that my burn deck was wiping the floor with your harpy bitches 24/7
    Make that deck with paper cut outs and duel me, we'll see who is the REAL DUEL MASTER!!!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    ps shit dogar aint poor. I'M poor.
    You grossly underestimate the net worth or the debt my family and I have. For all statistical purposes, I'm poor. You can say I'm a welfare queen, but I'm still poor.






    Also you on campus for a smoke?

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  8. #83
    Father Figure Qoorl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pokedream
    Posts
    7,834

    Default

    Wait... There are no poor people on PD? Which reminds me... gotta go to the medicaid office and reapply for food stamps. Hadn't got any moneys on my EBT card in months... I bes HONGRY.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

  9. #84
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qoorl View Post
    Wait... There are no poor people on PD? Which reminds me... gotta go to the medicaid office and reapply for food stamps. Hadn't got any moneys on my EBT card in months... I bes HONGRY.
    Took us 3 months to fight to get ours back. Had to call the governors office and everything. Didn't know you can't buy shampoo with them, damn.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  10. #85
    Registered Users Regular Xx-RubyGirl14-xX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Stick Town
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Gotta have that shampoo.
    My jimmies are rustled.

  11. #86
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xx-RubyGirl14-xX View Post
    Gotta have that shampoo.
    God I love this alt.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  12. #87
    princeso Kirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19,117

    Default

    who isn't an alt on PD?

  13. #88
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,951

    Default

    Right. I'm actually God.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  14. #89
    is good for you
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,787

    Default

    People who care about Dogar's alts: List pending

  15. #90
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celery View Post
    People who care about Dogar's alts: List pending
    Just to name a few:

    Adolf Hitler
    Joseph Stalin
    Saloth Sar
    Idi Amin
    Osama bin Laden
    Mao Zedong
    Kim Jong-il
    Heinrich Himmler
    Joseph Goebbels
    Josef Mengele
    Benito Mussolini
    Saddam Hussein
    Charles Manson
    Jim Jones
    Jeffrey Dahmer
    Vlad III the Impaler
    Caligula
    Nero
    Justin Bieber
    Leopold II
    Jerry Sandusky
    Attila the Hun
    Ruhollah Khomeini
    Fred Phelps
    Robert Mugabe
    Basescu Traian
    Kim Il-sung
    George W. Bush
    Genghis Khan
    Talaat Pasha
    Qin Shi Huang
    Jerry Sandusky
    Adolf Eichmann
    Bernard L. Madoff
    John Wayne Gacy
    Ivan IV
    Vladimir Lenin
    Dick Cheney
    L. Ron Hubbard
    Judas Iscariot
    Lil Wayne
    Hirohito
    Perez Hilton
    John Edwards
    Augusto Pinochet
    Fidel Castro
    Slobodan Milosevic
    Atilla the Hun
    Pontius Pilate Male
    Kanye West

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  16. #91
    Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kaleidoscope Of Mathematics
    Posts
    18,314

    Default

    You forgot Alexander

  17. #92
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,951

    Default

    Nah, Qoorl defiantly got his ear.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  18. #93
    We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    11,021

    Default

    I missed reading these long bitch posts.

    And I would like to point out I'm probably the only person here under the age of 21 that makes entirely her own income and pays all of her own bills with no parental help. With that saying, I'm pretty fucking broke.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

  19. #94
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    I missed reading these long bitch posts.

    And I would like to point out I'm probably the only person here under the age of 21 that makes entirely her own income and pays all of her own bills with no parental help. With that saying, I'm pretty fucking broke.
    I have an art for bitching about things, things that are to some trivial but to me are the biggest thorns in my existence, that only those with the finest of tastes can appreciate.

    And, poor Kelsi. When I'm rich I'll mail you monthly checks for help.

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  20. #95
    supafly Nanaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    13,906

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsh View Post
    I missed reading these long bitch posts.

    And I would like to point out I'm probably the only person here under the age of 21 that makes entirely her own income and pays all of her own bills with no parental help. With that saying, I'm pretty fucking broke.
    Nope. I'm 20 and dealt with years of parental mental abuse that I was just a worthless piece a shit for pursuing music instead of any other "respectable" career.

    I am in my second year of college. Every dime of food and college I have spent has been all out of personal pocket from selling music and from good grades and academic success that I've tried really hard for.
    -.---.----..

  21. #96
    We at war with the army of haters And when we kill em we just smoke 'em like papers. Kelsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    11,021

    Default

    I meant that I've rented my own place since two days after I turned 18 and never went back.
    "There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."
    - Guatama Buddha

  22. #97
    This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    retarded
    Posts
    14,047

    Default

    For the majority of the semester we kept getting emails from this one chick who was abusing the polysci email list to ask for notes for a class she missed. JUST GO TO CLASS OR MAKE A FRIEND.

  23. #98
    In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    By the shore.
    Posts
    22,951

    Default

    It's always that girl. haha

    Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

  24. #99
    I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    i was just being facetious in the first two posts but after actually reading the op like what the fuck are you even talking about holy shit. how is 'caters to rich people' a reasonable assumption to make of a public institution that only costs pennies and nickels to attend for in-state students, and is still SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than every other reputable private college for out of staters. in fact even if it were true (and ill admit it probably is) how is the fact that the wealth of students at my university is on average higher than that of whatever shitty college you go to even relevant? because someone's wealthy does not render them idiots nor does it nullify their accomplishments; on the contrary those who are wealthier are on average MORE accomplished and more motivated because their rich parents inculcated him them the values that made them rich in the first place. i think the fact that you're a poor person who somehow wandered into the realm of college education and considers himself accomplished just because he's doing significantly better than his peers at an institution where no one is expected to do well, AND the fact that you only have one other poor smart guy as a friend has completely warped your perspective on education and the value of interacting with other people. no one really pays attention to your opinion regarding most things and no one SHOULD pay any heed to whatever you say about those.
    Why doesn't Rayne do this more?

  25. #100
    Registered Users Regular Rayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,610

    Default

    all the pot's made me mellow

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •