Thread: Working out.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default Working out.

Everyone should work out. It's feels brilliant. General work stress? Relationship issues? Wondering why you can't find an attractive mating partner? Just hit the push-ups, sit-ups and crunches! Maybe even weights if your hardcore! IT FEELS SO GOOD.

In other news seeing as I'm like God's younger doppleganger, does that mean I am also cute Justin
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I am sorry, but if I can onlyget females by putting on a false persona and wasting my time, its not worth it.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

How is working out 'putting on a false persona'?
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

They'll ask him if he even lifts and he can't.

yeah i've been working out. not so much for a lot of the past month though. one week i was sick, one week i was away for thanksgiving, this week im too busy with final stuff. but other than that i'd been going to the gym 3-4 times a week. i just wish my knees werent so fucked up, really restricts how much running i can do.

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

this is the first time ive heard anyone call anyone a mating partner

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    How is working out 'putting on a false persona'?
    I am a fat man at heart.