Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2012.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default 2012.

Easily the best year of my life.

Rate yours.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

8/10

actually 7/10. first few months sucked.

if the world doesnt end 8/10

if it does end 0/10

4 sounds right

Not bad at all
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

It was pretty great! 9.5/10
    Originally made by LM:

~ I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. -- Kyle Schmidt ~

~Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute. -- Josh Billings ~

* dragon_berry**Fallen_Wings*

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

6-7 maybe an 8. God and I living together was pretty awesome. 2009 still the best year for me.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

10/10

Maybe 9.5 but it was a pretty good year. It didn't have much PD in it, I suppose 2015 will be an amazing year

Pros:
    - Got into one of the best universities for my course in the country
    - Realised this course was amazingly enthusing
    - Realised I have people available 24/7 to banter about literature
    - Smoothed out my relationship entirely with my parents, to the point it is completely harmonious
    - Became single, used being single to good effect (see other thread)
    - Became amazing friends with my ex nonetheless
    - Met a published writer from my hometown and got his number
    - Saw a lot of plays, which makes it feel like it was a good year
    - Stopped doing mindless things, like watching shitty British TV

Cons:
    - Became MARGINALLY less close to PD

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post

- Became amazing friends with my ex nonetheless
    In other words you screw her still. Nice.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    Cons:
    - Became MARGINALLY less close to PD
    > Implying that's a bad thing.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    > Implying that's a bad thing.
    > still doing too cool successful to post on message boards after all these years but still posting here etc

AGE OF EMPIRES 2!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    > still doing too cool successful to post on message boards after all these years but still posting here etc
    I've made about 40 posts here since July.

> im too cool to care about pd
    > counting posts i've made since july
    > sucking dicks etc

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    > im too cool to care about pd
    > counting posts i've made since july
    > sucking dicks etc
    Cohesive argument.

Crappy year. But good for the Memoirs.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

8.5/10

hmm. on one hand lord is posting less, on the other he is saying he doesn't care about pd by letting pd know that he is less active than he was in july with statistics thus implying you actually do care about pd by keeping it informed about yourself and not truly stopping posting because you want to see the reactions of others every time you come back from not posting for extended periods of time

SOCIOLOGY I AM DOGAR THE PROFESSOR OF THE WORLD ETC
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

oh god wat

is good for you

Ban him

Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    hmm. on one hand lord is posting less, on the other he is saying he doesn't care about pd by letting pd know that he is less active than he was in july with statistics thus implying you actually do care about pd by keeping it informed about yourself and not truly stopping posting because you want to see the reactions of others every time you come back from not posting for extended periods of time

SOCIOLOGY I AM DOGAR THE PROFESSOR OF THE WORLD ETC
    Except that I didn't draw attention to that point for the sake of it, I responded to Hicky's post and then replied to God organically.

what could be more organic than having the figure of how many posts you've made since july constantly on hand

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast