Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Smile

  1. #1
    CelestialTime93
    Guest

    Default Smile

    This is the song that I was talking about when I first introduced myself in the newbies forum. The song that I was planning to publish for the next Pikachu short. The song is called "Smile," and I started writing this when my second year of S.A.S.S. began at school. For the first time in my life, everything went great, and nothing went wrong. So, I decided to hold onto the moment, by writing it in music. And now that I look at it, it looks like a song that you would hear on a Pikachu short. So, here it is, "Smile!"

    Verse One:
    School and
    Life in general
    My life is going swell, yeah
    Great day
    Nothin' special but,
    Things are going my way for a change
    So,

    Pre-Chorus:
    Think light
    Find your happy place
    Just go on and

    Chorus:
    Have fun
    Got no pressure
    Don't spread all that negativity
    Turn the world right side up with
    Just one smile
    Hey, it's a great day

    Verse Two:
    Live life
    To the fullest
    Before you run out of time, yeah
    Take up
    Your guitar, yeah
    And sing a song that you wrote down now
    So,

    (Pre-Chorus)
    (Chorus)

    Bridge:
    Chin up
    Walk all proud and strong
    Don't be scared now!
    It's a great day-------!

    It's a beautiful day....

    (guitar solo)

    (Chorus) (x2)

    Ending:
    Ohhh, ohh...
    It's a beautiful day...
    Turn the world right side up with
    Just one smile
    Hey, it's just a great day....

    Let me know what you think! Also, if you know where I can send this song, please let me know, so that I can record the demo and send it to them! ^^

    See ya later! ;-)

    -CelestialTime93

    P.S. Please check out my MySpace page, at www.myspace.com/mackenzieyoon. You can check out my first recorded track, "Keep It Up," when you get there!

  2. #2
    I <3 Harry Espegirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    At the computer :P
    Posts
    1,227

    Default

    Wow, that was really good. I think they would definately put in on the Pikachu short! ( I have no clue where to send it though, sry )





    Paired with Haruhara Haruko, Poke_princess_v73, and UmbreonGal

  3. #3
    Registered Users Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    You know what? No. I'm not telling.
    Posts
    579

    Default

    Not bad.

  4. #4
    Advanced Trainer
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,585

    Default

    Is that you singing? Your pretty good.

  5. #5
    #1 story teller/writer in the hood kratos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    a magical dream world
    Posts
    2,849

    Default

    creative i must say. one way you could make it better is to try to tell us what the tune is like. maybe compare it to the tune of another song. just a thought.
    FUN NARUTO GAME LINK BELOW!

    http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?coolidge

  6. #6
    your mom =O crashgirl897131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    the makai
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialTime93 View Post
    This is the song that I was talking about when I first introduced myself in the newbies forum. The song that I was planning to publish for the next Pikachu short. The song is called "Smile," and I started writing this when my second year of S.A.S.S. began at school. For the first time in my life, everything went great, and nothing went wrong. So, I decided to hold onto the moment, by writing it in music. And now that I look at it, it looks like a song that you would hear on a Pikachu short. So, here it is, "Smile!"

    Verse One:
    School and
    Life in general
    My life is going swell, yeah
    Great day
    Nothin' special but,
    Things are going my way for a change
    So,

    Pre-Chorus:
    Think light
    Find your happy place
    Just go on and

    Chorus:
    Have fun
    Got no pressure
    Don't spread all that negativity
    Turn the world right side up with
    Just one smile
    Hey, it's a great day

    Verse Two:
    Live life
    To the fullest
    Before you run out of time, yeah
    Take up
    Your guitar, yeah
    And sing a song that you wrote down now
    So,

    (Pre-Chorus)
    (Chorus)

    Bridge:
    Chin up
    Walk all proud and strong
    Don't be scared now!
    It's a great day-------!

    It's a beautiful day....

    (guitar solo)

    (Chorus) (x2)

    Ending:
    Ohhh, ohh...
    It's a beautiful day...
    Turn the world right side up with
    Just one smile
    Hey, it's just a great day....

    Let me know what you think! Also, if you know where I can send this song, please let me know, so that I can record the demo and send it to them! ^^

    See ya later! ;-)

    -CelestialTime93

    P.S. Please check out my MySpace page, at www.myspace.com/mackenzieyoon. You can check out my first recorded track, "Keep It Up," when you get there!
    you are a beautiful signer!

  7. #7
    your mom =O crashgirl897131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    the makai
    Posts
    422

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialTime93 View Post
    This is the song that I was talking about when I first introduced myself in the newbies forum. The song that I was planning to publish for the next Pikachu short. The song is called "Smile," and I started writing this when my second year of S.A.S.S. began at school. For the first time in my life, everything went great, and nothing went wrong. So, I decided to hold onto the moment, by writing it in music. And now that I look at it, it looks like a song that you would hear on a Pikachu short. So, here it is, "Smile!"

    Verse One:
    School and
    Life in general
    My life is going swell, yeah
    Great day
    Nothin' special but,
    Things are going my way for a change
    So,

    Pre-Chorus:
    Think light
    Find your happy place
    Just go on and

    Chorus:
    Have fun
    Got no pressure
    Don't spread all that negativity
    Turn the world right side up with
    Just one smile
    Hey, it's a great day

    Verse Two:
    Live life
    To the fullest
    Before you run out of time, yeah
    Take up
    Your guitar, yeah
    And sing a song that you wrote down now
    So,

    (Pre-Chorus)
    (Chorus)

    Bridge:
    Chin up
    Walk all proud and strong
    Don't be scared now!
    It's a great day-------!

    It's a beautiful day....

    (guitar solo)

    (Chorus) (x2)

    Ending:
    Ohhh, ohh...
    It's a beautiful day...
    Turn the world right side up with
    Just one smile
    Hey, it's just a great day....

    Let me know what you think! Also, if you know where I can send this song, please let me know, so that I can record the demo and send it to them! ^^

    See ya later! ;-)

    -CelestialTime93

    P.S. Please check out my MySpace page, at www.myspace.com/mackenzieyoon. You can check out my first recorded track, "Keep It Up," when you get there!
    whats the tune to it?
    I had lost my way during my journey
    Only my soul was wandering while I stood still
    But right now Im walking to a distant place
    Thats right ever since I met you on this road
    The travellers witnessed the song the forbidden song
    And i became attatched to it as I heard it alone with you
    If the world I was in my dreams exists somewhere
    Let's go search for it beyond the winds
    Whether it's a freezing dawn
    a dry midday
    a shivering night
    or the ends of the Earth lets go and see it

  8. #8
    Back for a bit. Miss me? UmbreonGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In a city, in a state, in a country
    Posts
    2,971

    Default

    -.-"

  9. #9
    your mom =O crashgirl897131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    the makai
    Posts
    422
    Quote Originally Posted by UmbreonGal View Post
    -.-"
    hey!!!
    I had lost my way during my journey
    Only my soul was wandering while I stood still
    But right now Im walking to a distant place
    Thats right ever since I met you on this road
    The travellers witnessed the song the forbidden song
    And i became attatched to it as I heard it alone with you
    If the world I was in my dreams exists somewhere
    Let's go search for it beyond the winds
    Whether it's a freezing dawn
    a dry midday
    a shivering night
    or the ends of the Earth lets go and see it

  10. #10
    Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.
    Posts
    4,238

    Default

    Jesus Christ on a pogo stick I've deleted better shit than that. The lyrics sound like they're right out of a 4 year old's video tape. The music sucked too but that's just cause you like Indie and Acoustic and CHRISTIAN music, the three worst genres available (worse than pop and rap combined). And at least post some decent pictures I mean damn, each one of those screams DORK.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

    Here I am with my empire
    Iíll bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that youíve been taught to be

  11. #11
    monkeyvirus
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeenageAngst View Post
    Jesus Christ on a pogo stick I've deleted better shit than that. The lyrics sound like they're right out of a 4 year old's video tape. The music sucked too but that's just cause you like Indie and Acoustic and CHRISTIAN music, the three worst genres available (worse than pop and rap combined). And at least post some decent pictures I mean damn, each one of those screams DORK.
    okay that's quite harsh you know maybe you dont have to rinse people that badly... but ur right the lyrics are a little childish so I'd work on trying on i dunno maturing the lyrics a bit.

    but CT93 ur voice is lovely!

  12. #12
    Registered Users Regular TeenageAngst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Mount Cynicism, at the corner of Nobamaland and Itoldyousovia.
    Posts
    4,238

    Default

    Harsh nothing that was me leaving out the body of the post which was pretty much me going on a rampage about how she'll convert to lesbianism later in life and the course of events that may lead to it.
    "I prefer a sane world where you are rewarded by providing people with something they want. Not arbitrarily rewarded in a status game that reminds me of chimpanzees." - nazgulnarsil

    Here I am with my empire
    Iíll bring you to your knees
    Ebb and flow with my desire
    Cause its all that youíve been taught to be

  13. #13
    CascadeAgent
    Guest

    Default

    LMAO TA, that does SOUND harsh

    I like the composition of it, CT93.

  14. #14
    Synch-or-swim
    Guest

    Default

    don't listen to angst. he's just going through the 'angst' if'n y'catch mah driftwood.
    catch my driftwood!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •