Thread: I'm actually really happy these days.

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Default I'm actually really happy these days.

I suppose the whole discontent thing and feeling like I wasn't made for these times was just another one of those passing teenager feelings. Your time will come, PD.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it. Lord's Avatar

Don't worry, Kirby, hopefully someday you might realise self-improvement may just be the answer and then you won't be completely miserable all the fucking time.
    Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."

Lord, you're such a tool.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    Don't worry, Kirby, hopefully someday you might realise self-improvement may just be the answer and then you won't be completely miserable all the fucking time.

bitch my entire existence is to have as little self improvement as possible

On the other hand, kirby IS pretty terrible.

Maybe a Kirby and Lord Odd couple comedy could be entertaining.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post

bitch my entire existence is to have as little self improvement as possible
    But you're not happy.

autistic, lord. he doesnt understand what you're saying.

Lord wants us to think hes happy when in reality hes not. he realized this shortly after he left. he will never be happy unless hes with the members of pd, even though he says he will be. its why he always comes back telling us how well off he is. He wants us to think hes getting over us, when we're really fueling his addiction.

My God, Khaos, all this time... the answer was staring me right in the face!

I doubt funneling my resourced to put up a false facade of myself would make me happy. I am at peak happiness right now.

Registered Users Regular ElijahWyatt's Avatar

every time i read further down it made me want to shoot everyone in the face, more and more and more.

Also, good for you lord. I hope it stays that way.

Edit: woops this got deleted somehow,

I feel the same way, whenever i think about puppies, sex, 9-5 jobs, a family and a wife to have regular sex with and to cook and clean for me. Its almost as if i am made for this life.

then other times i think, everyone is a selfish jerk, and that everyone is also really really stupid. i realize that there is literally no true meaning in life, and it's as if god created this world just to torture me. making me crave for knowledge, but having it impossible to truly gain.

it goes in cycles. I thought most people had these cycles too. I didn't realise others thought that they were alone if having these, oh hey, life is perfect -> life is bullshit phases.
    "As for me, all i know is that i know nothing"