Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how was your new years

This pic is definitely of me!! Solly's Avatar

No Celery it's a mirage

Watched The Big Bang Theory, Doctor Who, Ate Pizza Hut and had sex.
    JOIN AN RP YOU SLACKERS!

i think we have a winner

In reverie, I felt you holding me. Dogar The Brave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Qoorl View Post
    Watched The Big Bang Theory, Doctor Who, Ate Pizza Hut and had sex.
    I miss Pizza Hut.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

they just built a pizza hut near me. might just eat some this week.

I want pizza like mad crazy, sick of ramen.

Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT

do americans have a distaste for pizza hut? i adore pizza hut but in college everyone seems to get only papa john's.

people have a distaste for dominos and sometimes conflate the two

Registered Users Regular Flaming Flamingo's Avatar

I just watch a William H Macy movie and played farcry 3.

Dominos is the worst. I don't think they even use real mozzarella cheese, I get sick when I eat it now. Bleh. PPJs do make the best white pizza though. There is something about Pizza Hut that makes it not suck like Dominos, it just is good.

In my opinion both Pizza Hut and dominoes have their merits, I enjoy both of their pizza styles.

Defenestration is imminent pichubro's Avatar

I usually go for Papa Johns, but there's nothing compared like a family-owned pizza shop. Those are awesome.

The only thing Papa John's has over Pizza Hut is their garlic sauce thing.

They do make some good garlic products.

who doesn't like domino's?? best commercial pizza ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

stop trolling justin

to somebody who doesn't like domino's that's what this must look like, but I LOVE IT.
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

not even playing either. i have local places i prefer over it, but any of the national chains, domino's owns.

I don't like local places much to be honest, their pizza is usually just a pizza bare nothing but break, sauce, and cheese. They claim to spice it up by adding like special shit to their sauce, but that sauce does not make the pizza, the bread and cheese does. Its at its worst when you get like a giant ass leaf in your sauce because aparently it makes it taste better for some shit.

Depends on where you go, but cheese and bread make a pizza.

literally every local place is better than the pizza chains. maybe pensyllvaniera doesn't know what it's doing, but boston does. soz.

Quote Originally Posted by stiles View Post
    literally every local place is better than the pizza chains. maybe pensyllvaniera doesn't know what it's doing, but boston does. soz.
    yeah this is true, anyone who prefers a chain to even the worst local pizza restaurant is a weirdo

New years eve I was in a club with a load of friends in the shitty VIP section drinking ridiculous shots and dancing to gangnam style.
    New years day I went out for new years day lunch with all the people I take care of, went to Aidans for a big family get together and came home for some wild sex

good times

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12