Thread: any of you here watch skins?

Hybrid View

Default any of you here watch skins?

since half of you aren't americans i would assume somebody does
    Quote Originally Posted by giftsbestt View Post
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

Vanity of vanities, all is vanity Hicky's Avatar

it used to be good. it got bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    it used to be good. it got bad.
    i just finished second generation. fucking adored it, but it makes me apathetic about trying to watch third generation. might just wait until seventh season comes out.
    People, let us discuss 4 actions to support your personal wife's continue to Earth less complicated: Vacuum your girlfriend car. Refill her vehicle's gas tank. Buy her flowers... originating from a florist who all conducts business in a very building along with a solid roof top, not on road-side stands as well as at gasoline stations. You might earn things by actually vehicle and getting out of your car or truck. Gas rail station flowers that reek of unleaded tend to be not as purposeful. They along with precisely the same category seeing that gas station sushi.

3rd generation is pushing it but definitely do not watch any more after that, you will regret it. the first one obviously is the best, there probably is a lot of meaningful social criticism but it gets almost impossible to watch after. they get new writers and the new writers try to maintain some kind of weird drugged up teenager aesthetic but just put a bunch of generic stereotypes in there and fail.

by which i mean don't watch it or it will be TAINTED FOREVER in your mind as a show. watch something skins-esque like Misfits if you're into british drama about dodgy people

Quote Originally Posted by Hicky View Post
    by which i mean don't watch it or it will be TAINTED FOREVER in your mind as a show. watch something skins-esque like Misfits if you're into british drama about dodgy people
    ive seen a few episodes of season six and cant really get into third gen like i did second. i really liked second even more than first. seventh season is supposed to revisit first and second gen though so im absolutely watching it.

a friend reccommended misfits so ill check that out if its on netflix.